After a 68% drop in viewership, NBA will no longer promote “BLM” on Jerseys or on the courts

imaGoodBoyNow

On 5/29/2021 at 7:55 PM, Troll said:

College football yes....

There is sport,

and then there is "professional" sport. 🤓

(as in bought+paid for 🙄)

PS: Freakin' Amateurs...🤣

BTW: soooooooo WHO owns your 'sport' ??? 🤔

Something to think about. Tight off the top I would say ESPN for one. I'm sure there are others.

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Something to think about. Tight off the top I would say ESPN for one. I'm sure there are others.

I remember my first ESPN T-shirt...plain black with an old logo

Nobody knew what it was, or what it meant. (when you still used a 'slide bar' to change channels on cable LOL)

Of course that's because it did not exist at the time, except on paper.

My uncle gave it to me in the 70's, he was in charge of putting that company on paper for 'Guess who'...

(he was the Chief Legal Council for "Getty Oil", but I had thought it was a combined effort with Trans-America).

My how times have changed...

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And one last elbow from the top rope to dispel the silly propaganda being sold by the fact-less right-wing mob.

ESPN opens its NBA schedule with four-year high

ESPN aired its most-watched season-opening NBA doubleheader in four years Wednesday, averaging 1.74 million viewers for Celtics-Knicks and Nuggets-Suns. In particular, Celtics-Knicks averaged 1.96 million — the network’s top opening game since 2013 (Heat-Nets: 2.45M).

Compared to the last traditional season two years ago, viewership increased 15% from Celtics-Sixers on ESPN opposite the World Series (1.70M).

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

And one last image.jpeg.5847d8ec46591b5bc300aa29fa614fed.jpeg

Sports TV News

NBA Viewership Mixed For Opening Night

“Both games fell short of Major League Baseball on Tuesday Night.”

ff43dea9180889ffbd70c952d410bd8f?s=46&d=

Published October 21, 2021

The first night of the new NBA season didn’t tell a simple story with its audience. There was good and bad for the league. Not ideal when seeking nearly $75 billion in new media rights deals.

In chronological order, TNT’s broadcast of the Milwaukee Bucks’ win over the Brooklyn Nets was the bad news. According to Sports Media Watch, the game is the least-watched NBA opener since 2007.👀 It drew just 2.16 million viewers.

That number is down 20% from last year’s opener👀

The good news came in the second half of the doubleheader. The Warriors and Lakers drew an audience that is up 10%  👍from the back half of last season’s opening night doubleheader between the Lakers and Clippers.👌

PS:image.jpeg.30b694da5de30281dcb0d24b4e864d69.jpeg

BTW: 💩🤡

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Sports TV News

NBA Viewership Mixed For Opening Night

“Both games fell short of Major League Baseball on Tuesday Night.”

ff43dea9180889ffbd70c952d410bd8f?s=46&d=

Published October 21, 2021

The first night of the new NBA season didn’t tell a simple story with its audience. There was good and bad for the league. Not ideal when seeking nearly $75 billion in new media rights deals.

In chronological order, TNT’s broadcast of the Milwaukee Bucks’ win over the Brooklyn Nets was the bad news. According to Sports Media Watch, the game is the least-watched NBA opener since 2007.👀 It drew just 2.16 million viewers.

That number is down 20% from last year’s opener👀

The good news came in the second half of the doubleheader. The Warriors and Lakers drew an audience that is up 10%  👍from the back half of last season’s opening night doubleheader between the Lakers and Clippers.👌

😄

It's actually comical how gullible you are.

The article it cites:

Golden State’s win delivered the NBA’s second-largest Opening Night audience in the past four years (eight games), behind only the 2019 Lakers-Clippers game.

So in review....

The NBA's two television partners had the highest opening night viewership in 8 years (ESPN) and the second-highest in 4 years (TNT).

You are such a boob.

On 10/25/2021 at 5:55 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I quoted ESPN numbers, and I'm a clown.

You then posted TNT's the very same numbers that showed they had an even smaller audience than last year.

😄

Actually you posted cherrypicked SportsMediaWatch numbers (about ESPN ratings DUH 🤣)

that were designed to mislead 👍

and I referenced those very same SportMediaWatch numbers...

providing better overall perspective 👌 (a la yer suck buddy Gibberish LOL)

🤓

PS:   Top 30 Lying Groundhog GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

BTW: yup....yer 💩🤡 time frame

definitely sux

🤣

💩🤡SOP

When confronted with inconvenient truth =

convert to a %, 💩

then f'k up the timelime 💩💩

so as to make the data meaningless and off point 💩💩💩

then claim victory in ignorance 🤣

thinking you have backed it up with useless %'s  👌

Some people never change...

like groundhog day LOLOL

When only one Groundhog Day .gif makes the front page on Groundhog Day -  Album on Imgur

PS:

On 10/16/2021 at 12:16 AM, Cat_Scratch said:

Something to think about.

quick question off topic... LOL

California Dreamin'.....the song.

(pick any version or artist)

Fill in the Blank lyric...gut first... without looking it up 👀

"Stopped into a church, I passed along the way....Well I got down on my knees, and I ___________ to pray..."

PS: Just testing 🤓 LOL

BTW: Mandela effect ??? ....or just plain old revisionist history 🤔

🤣

(F google, and I'll stick with America, Jose Feliciano, and Mama Cass....WTF happened to the Beach Boys???🤷‍♂️)

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

"Stopped into a church, I passed along the way....Well I got down on my knees, and I ___________ to pray..."

(and I'll stick with America, Jose Feliciano, and Mama Cass....WTF happened to the Beach Boys???🤷‍♂️)

Fell on my knees and just had to pray.

When Dennis went overboard it kind of messed them up. Brian was the brains behind the band and hid away some before his brother drowned but really went introverted after. At least that's what I heard many years ago.

40 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Had to look it up after I filled in the blank. Well that was the wrong answer... lol.

🤣 Me too...

Began to pray....

Must have gotten it from the original 1979 California Dreamin' Hollywood movie (America did the title track, "got down on my knees and began to pray"...)

Now it looks like today's Hollywood, has just given up "pretending"....🤷‍♂️

The Hollywood redux just butchered it and punted. Today it's just a mess...

garbage...

38 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Fell on my knees and just had to pray.

When Dennis went overboard it kind of messed them up. Brian was the brains behind the band and hid away some before his brother drowned but really went introverted after. At least that's what I heard many years ago.

I meant they "pretend" to pray...

today.

...just like the Mama's + Papa's pretend to pray

Today...

and Google had to correct Mama Cass...

go figure 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1