Sunshine headed to NY

Bormio

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

Jets led the Pats by 10 in the 4th.  But then remembered what this season is all about.  Trevor Lawrence

Yep. Can't wait and jets have the end of the 1st round pick too. 

Could get lawerence and the clemson Rb or lawerence and najee 

Or lawerence and brown wr from Alabama 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Patience brother, Trevor isn’t even the best QB on Clemson this year, you can do better

Yes he is 

He's the best qb in the country.

Followed by Kyle Trask and Mac Jones 

I haven't seen the north Dakota state qb but I hear he's a stud 

DJ will be a good qb hes not there yet by evidence of barely getting passed boston college and now losing to notre dame

On 11/10/2020 at 6:07 AM, HSFBfan said:

Yes he is 

He's the best qb in the country.

Followed by Kyle Trask and Mac Jones 

I haven't seen the north Dakota state qb but I hear he's a stud 

DJ will be a good qb hes not there yet by evidence of barely getting passed boston college and now losing to notre dame

I notice no mention of Justin Fields — who some pundits believe is just as good a prospect as Lawrence. Or at least pretty close.

Fields is widely viewed as the #2 QB prospect in the upcoming draft. And is a strong contender for the Heisman.

Major oversight on your part.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:44 PM, DownSouth said:

If the Jets get a HC that won’t destroy Trevor’s skills right away like Gase will, then the AFC East is going to be tough to play with Tua, Josh Allen, and Trevor Lawrence all in the same division.

Tua is the best prospect out of the entire bunch. Right now he’s looking pretty good throwing to the likes of Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant. Wait til he has a fully healthy DeVante Parker and one or two of the top WR prospects from the 2021 draft surrounding him.

Herbert and Burrow both have more offensive weapons at their disposal. MIA is winning with UDFA’s at RB and WR. But with the Texans 1st and 2nd round picks in 2021, as well as their own, expect the skill positions to improve immensely next season.

Everyone loves to go gaga over QB’s with size and perceived arm strength. But in the NFL accuracy, poise, leadership and throwing with anticipation are more important. Tua has all those attributes in spades.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

I notice no mention of Justin Fields — who some pundits believe is just as good a prospect as Lawrence. Or at least pretty close.

Fields is widely viewed as the #2 QB prospect in the upcoming draft. And is a strong contender for the Heisman.

Major oversight on your part.

At the time of this post fields didn't play a game yet this season 

On 11/17/2020 at 4:09 AM, ThunderRam said:

Tua is the best prospect out of the entire bunch. Right now he’s looking pretty good throwing to the likes of Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant. Wait til he has a fully healthy DeVante Parker and one or two of the top WR prospects from the 2021 draft surrounding him.

Herbert and Burrow both have more offensive weapons at their disposal. MIA is winning with UDFA’s at RB and WR. But with the Texans 1st and 2nd round picks in 2021, as well as their own, expect the skill positions to improve immensely next season.

Everyone loves to go gaga over QB’s with size and perceived arm strength. But in the NFL accuracy, poise, leadership and throwing with anticipation are more important. Tua has all those attributes in spades.

One of the reasons why I like Trask...