Orthodox Jews in NYC

AztecPadre

10 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

If you live near them, have smelled them, watched how they operate, see what schemes they abide with and a plethora of other traits, you just might be more informed...

I have often said I would rather a racist show their true colors. I can deal with that. Its the sneaky fuckers I cant stand. Thanks for showing yours.

34 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

I have often said I would rather a racist show their true colors. I can deal with that. Its the sneaky fuckers I cant stand. Thanks for showing yours.

I gave opinion and my personal experience with them....That's NOT racist, rather my opinion and some facts...Today, opinion and facts based on experience  equal racist..That

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

I also believe that the Monsey,NY was brought off by Hillary when one of their crooks was given a pass to get votes...Something like that..

This is actually accurate. Their vote is a block vote which they negotiate for. 

I would ask @Binko_Binkshow he would prefer this community be refereed to as? 

What is the politically correct way to address this? Even our governor and county executive can't seem to find the politically correct way to speak of this band of people. No matter what you say come the shouts of Nazi, racism and prejudice. This has become a very effective tool for them to deflect from the real issues their group of similarly goth dressed people brings forward. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is actually accurate. Their vote is a block vote which they negotiate for. 

I would ask @Binko_Binkshow he would prefer this community be refereed to as? 

What is the politically correct way to address this? Even our governor and county executive can't seem to find the politically correct way to speak of this band of people. No matter what you say come the shouts of Nazi, racism and prejudice. This has become a very effective tool for them to deflect from the real issues their group of similarly goth dressed people brings forward. 

call them whatever you would like. Point is I'm sure not all Orthodox Jews are bad people. Nor do they all smell bad and have nasty traits.

28 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

call them whatever you would like. Point is I'm sure not all Orthodox Jews are bad people. Nor do they all smell bad and have nasty traits.

I NEVER said ALL...and I can criticize anybody I want to...Being critical is NOT BEING RACIST, however saying it is, IS RACIST...

24 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

I don't think they are "bad" people, I think all of us are failed and I never said they smell. 

We can refer to the lunatic christen right all day long and  no one complains that they are being discriminated against but when this sect of the Jewish faith is referred to as what they are, Hasidic, it's discrimination and the serious problem the community causes it's neighbors can not even be discussed. 

This group, whatever you want to call them, are as bad a neighbor as you would ever want to have. This is just fact.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

I NEVER said ALL...and I can criticize anybody I want to...Being critical is NOT BEING RACIST, however saying it is, IS RACIST...

THIS is your exact quote:

If you live near them, have smelled them, watched how they operate, see what schemes they abide with and a plethora of other traits, you just might be more informed...

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I don't think they are "bad" people, I think all of us are failed and I never said they smell. 

We can refer to the lunatic christen right all day long and  no one complains that they are being discriminated against but when this sect of the Jewish faith is referred to as what they are, Hasidic, it's discrimination and the serious problem the community causes it's neighbors can not even be discussed. 

This group, whatever you want to call them, are as bad a neighbor as you would ever want to have. This is just fact.   

Are they bad neighbors because they are Orthodox Jews or just because they are bad neighbors? 

3 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

THIS is your exact quote:

Those are facts that I have seen and witnessed...Now, have you ever lived among them or seen how they act and operate or viewed their arrogant non compliant behavior in regard to state or national law...?? Please tell us all about your personal interaction or conversations with them..If none, then you should be rendered silent..

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I sat on a Shortline Bus from NYC to Ramsey and five of them were asked to move because of a bad smell coming from all of them...I also exprerianced it it Monsey in a store on two occasions..

2 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

They've been driving up Route 17 through North Jersey into Rockland/Orange counties in NY for decades now. Just look for the really beat up minivans with multiple collision marks with 12 people in them that look like they're right out of a Borat episode. I sh*t you not. They're not hard to spot. 

I know a retired Waldwick Cop who told me horrible stories about them when stopped...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Binko_Binks said:

Are they bad neighbors because they are Orthodox Jews or just because they are bad neighbors? 

WTF?????? What the hell do I care if they are orthodox Jews, nut job Christians, Moslems, Italians or whatever? 

I think it's cool that they sport goth costumes. 

Honest, you clearly have no awareness of what this group does to the  community around them. My God, the disease alone... forget the economic burden they are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Those are facts that I have seen and witnessed...Now, have you ever lived among them or seen how they act and operate or viewed their arrogant non compliant behavior in regard to state or national law...?? Please tell us all about your personal interaction or conversations with them..If none, then you should be rendered silent..

yes sir Der Himmler

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

WTF?????? What the hell do I care if they are orthodox Jews, nut job Christians, Moslems, Italians or whatever? 

I think it's cool that they sport goth costumes. 

Honest, you clearly have no awareness of what this group does to the  community around them. My God, the disease alone... forget the economic burden they are. 

Would you be fine if the race was changed from Orthodox Jews to say Black or Mexican?

If this thread was titled Blacks in NYC or Mexicans in NYC would you be ok with the direction of this thread?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

You clearly have NO WORKING experiance nor have interacted with these Jews...You talking as a LOW INFORMED and MISGUILDED person WITHOUT ANY PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIANCE about what you are talking about...Be silent...

You are clearly a low informed human. 

BTW when there is a red line below the word you typed. That means you misspelled it.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

This group, whatever you want to call them, are as bad as...

Just an fyi,

but that's one awfully big grouping

phrased in a very prejudicial way....🙄

This explained your position much better...

Honest, you clearly have no awareness of what this group does

but there you go all grouping every one of them together.....

again....

like that...

Do you enjoy sounding like a drummer echo

?

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

They even made a movie about the town they built up by me https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B081W31JD7/ref=atv_wl_hom_c_unkc_1_4

This movie looks pretty interesting. I don't know much about them, which is why I have so many questions.  Out here where I live I have never seen an Orthodox Jew.  Not saying there aren't any around here, just never seen one.  I always wondered why they dress like they do and why they have that curly long hair on each side.  

2 hours ago, Binko_Binks said:

I do not believe anybody said all of them.  As a matter of fact, the topic of the thread was the NYC area that is at odds with these folk.  Stop trying to start something, where there is nothing to start. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1