cops in Kentucky attack random man for no reason

Ga96

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

My dad did. He was some fast talking city slicker from New Jersey. Mom was from New York. They came down here and had me an my siblings. My dad would tell me all the time about the good ole boy sheriffs fucking with him because he had a funny accent. Some slick talking punk with a good looking son. 😂.

That generational stuff is not a thing unless you repeat the cycle of bad choices. It is not the same in 2020 as it was in the 60’s and back. I don’t believe oppression was ever passed down. Now if you were raised in the same tough areas as your parents then you do have a higher chance of repeating the same bad mistakes. But there are black people who have lived in bad neighborhoods their entire life and never had a negative interaction with police. 

They are called good people in a bad neighborhood. Everything in life is a choice, good or bad 

I get that... in your world, in your bubble that may or may not work but your daddy’s elders didn’t endure a fraction of the generational bullshit. How do you account for 50% of black male incarceration rate? Decision making?

I’m not convinced you’re interested in any  real meaningful discourse.

Granted I get you turned your life around from being a little punk, that’s part of the maturation process.

bgw

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I get that... in your world, in your bubble that may or may not work but your daddy’s elders didn’t endure a fraction of the generational bullshit. How do you account for 50% of black male incarceration rate? Decision making?

Granted I get you turned your life around from being a little punk, that’s part of the maturation process.

bgw

Democrats

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Have you ever thought that black people commit more crimes than any other race? Not saying it either way, but that could be the reason they are incarcerated more. 

Hindu Indians are never on the news or in the paper for a crime. You fucking NEVER hear about a Hindu Indian getting arrested or having problems with police. And they have just as dark skin as any black person. But they commit virtually zero crimes in America. Just keep to themselves, get educated and make money. 

I guess all the racist cops in the country skip over them. 

Its the criminals who get incarcerated. If the percentage is higher in the black community that just means they are committing more crimes, not more innocent ones are being arrested. 

One thing I do agree with in regards to police reform. I believe black police officers should police black communities. It will help bridge trust. 

Come on man!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you ever thought that black people commit more crimes than any other race? Not saying it either way, but that could be the reason they are incarcerated more. 

Hindu Indians are never on the news or in the paper for a crime. You fucking NEVER hear about a Hindu Indian getting arrested or having problems with police. And they have just as dark skin as any black person. But they commit virtually zero crimes in America. Just keep to themselves, get educated and make money. 

I guess all the racist cops in the country skip over them. 

Its the criminals who get incarcerated. If the percentage is higher in the black community that just means they are committing more crimes, not more innocent ones are being arrested. 

One thing I do agree with in regards to police reform. I believe black police officers should police black communities. It will help bridge trust. 

Come on man!!! 

1st thing out of your head is the go to talking point for every talking head. Fucking Shapiro bullshit. You’ve made up your mind and that’s it. 
It ain’t got shit to do with how we got to this point, it’s complicated and layers of issues. 
Like I pointed to earlier, if issuing a directive or edict will fix it, it won’t. And having black cops to police black folks is another shallow bandaid that’s been used.

What source of revenue financed the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase? Then look at the subsequent layers of laws and policing culture. 
Anyways, thanks for playing and you’re not the only one to think along these lines. 

bgw

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

1st thing out of your head is the go to talking point for every talking head. Fucking Shapiro bullshit. You’ve made up your mind and that’s it. 
It ain’t got shit to do with how we got to this point, it’s complicated and layers of issues. 
Like I pointed to earlier, if issuing a directive or edict will fix it, it won’t. And having black cops to police black folks is another shallow bandaid that’s been used.

What source of revenue financed the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase? Then look at the subsequent layers of laws and policing culture. 
Anyways, thanks for playing and you’re not the only one to think along these lines. 

bgw

It is ok to be White, you didn't do anything wrong. 

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What is your fucking problem, Tex?

Weren't you banned for being an idiot?

Serious question. 

bgw

Tex? Who the heck is Tex? I don't live in TX never have never will. Whoever he is, he is living rent free in you and that other idiots head rent free.

As for my problem? I don't have one. You seem to have many. Daddy issues, ashamed of your race, homophobia just to name a few.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Binko_Binks said:

Tex? Who the heck is Tex? I don't live in TX never have never will. Whoever he is, he is living rent free in you and that other idiots head rent free.

As for my problem? I don't have one. You seem to have many. Daddy issues, ashamed of your race, homophobia just to name a few.

Here, let me help you out a bit. 

You have issues. 

bgw

• Like 1