cops in Kentucky attack random man for no reason

Ga96

I remember years ago I was driving from Florida to New Jersey but stopped in Tennessee to see a buddy.  It was near Nashville so when I left I had to drive through East Tennessee which is pretty redneck.

Me being a slick black-haired Italian I definitely stood out.  I was getting gas and two dudes in a car kept staring at me hard the entire time. 

I went and paid for the gas and when I was done pumping I got in my car.  They jumped out and ran towards my car.  I put my hands on the steering wheel and did everything they instructed me to do with the upmost respect. 

I completely complied with every syllable of demands.  Once they checked me out on the computer they realized they got the wrong Italian. Lol. Just a case of mistaken identity.  They apologized and told me to hit the road.  Which is exactly what I did. 

Now I knew I wasn’t the person they were looking for.  But I maintained my composure and gave them all the respect in the world.  I wasn’t some punk looking to escalate things.  That is always the deciding factor on how these things go 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I remember years ago I was driving from Florida to New Jersey but stopped in Tennessee to see a buddy.  It was near Nashville so when I left I had to drive through East Tennessee which is pretty redneck.

Me being a slick black-haired Italian I definitely stood out.  I was getting gas and two dudes in a car kept staring at me hard the entire time. 

I went and paid for the gas and when I was done pumping I got in my car.  They jumped out and ran towards my car.  I put my hands on the steering wheel and did everything they instructed me to do with the upmost respect. 

I completely complied with every syllable of demands.  Once they checked me out on the computer they realized they got the wrong Italian. Lol. Just a case of mistaken identity.  They apologized and told me to hit the road.  Which is exactly what I did. 

Now I knew I wasn’t the person they were looking for.  But I maintained my composure and gave them all the respect in the world.  I wasn’t some punk looking to escalate things.  That is always the deciding factor on how these things go 

Outstanding example of compliance as opposed to obsteperious and provoking conduct....

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good for you, and you didn’t open your smart ass mouth. 

Now, you didn’t grow up with that on a regular basis either despite your run ins with the justice system, didja?

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now, you didn’t grow up with that on a regular basis either despite your run ins with the justice system, didja?

bgw

Nor did he commit crime on a  basis or well above the national average... When stopped

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You dumb fucking Klan assholes are leaving out a shit ton of discourse as to why these things are happening. 

im not an advocate of criminal activity by any stretch of the imagination either. 

bgw

Yes you are....You castigate good behavior and are a blame game advocate....Your a racist too...

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Yea I did. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood my entire youth. Cops were all around early and often. When I created mischief the police were around. As teenagers we had built in animosity for police. People I associated with called them crackers. That was common slang for law enforcement. I was taught by my environment to view police as the enemy. It was only because criminals couldn’t criminal at will and police were there to serve and protect. I got involved as a teenager into things to let’s say “less than legal” activity. And those fucking crackers were just there hating on me. 

But as if it was pure magic, the second I matured and cease any mischievous/less than legal activity, police stopped “fucking” with me, and I developed a respect for them and what they do. And I haven’t had a negative incident since. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yea I did. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood my entire youth. Cops were all around early and often. When I created mischief the police were around. As teenagers we had built in animosity for police. People I associated with called them crackers. That was common slang for law enforcement. I was taught by my environment to view police as the enemy. It was only because criminals couldn’t criminal at will and police were there to serve and protect. I got involved as a teenager into things to let’s say “less than legal” activity. And those fucking crackers were just there hating on me. 

But as if it was pure magic, the second I matured and cease any mischievous/less than legal activity, police stopped “fucking” with me, and I developed a respect for them and what they do. And I haven’t had a negative incident since. 

Now,........silence from the left.....Nole negated them...💪💪

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You didn’t have “generational” issues and culture with law enforcement handed down to you from your elders.

Recidivism is at play for those less fortunate to break the cycle,  I was able to be a “punk” and avoid any LEO interaction. Enough felony level stupid shit to get sent up. 

I didn’t have any family “history” to be wary of LEO, I really think that’s an issue coupled with the usual societal suspects in regards to our dark history, bias, et cetera. 

Not everyone is cut from the same mold and react differently. 

There’s been compliance and still negative outcomes. For example why are some innately afraid of dogs?

The issues are complex and a simple directive hasn’t solved shit, if it did... these issues would have left long ago. 

It’s a problem, and it’s going to continue I’m afraid. 

bgw

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Now,........silence from the left.....Nole negated them...💪💪

The point i was making is it is rarely about race and almost always about class. It’s the type of people who are at the bottom of a civil society that have the majority of the run in’s with the law. 

I lived in town called Land O Lakes for 2 years. It is a middle class suburb North of Tampa. Pretty good area with decent people. Now a few miles West was a town called Hudson it was the opposite. Pure low class, white trash. We would drive through it sometimes to go shopping or whatever errands and every single time without fail you would see police lights and drug addicts everywhere. The kind of place you get sketched out in the daytime. One day we stopped at the Walmart in Hudson with the kids and I was legit sketched out seeing these people that I would have snapped if any of them approached me in the parking lot with any nonsense. 

Now this town is 95 percent white. And about 90 percent white trash. Lol. I got just as sketched out there than any urban hood I been in. And there is just as much poverty and police activity than anywhere else. 

Its not the race, it’s about class. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You didn’t have “generational” issues and culture with law enforcement handed down to you from your elders.

Recidivism is at play for those less fortunate to break the cycle,  I was able to be a “punk” and avoid any LEO interaction. Enough felony level stupid shit to get sent up. 

I didn’t have any family “history” to be wary of LEO, I really think that’s an issue coupled with the usual societal suspects in regards to our dark history, bias, et cetera. 

There’s been compliance and still negative outcomes. For example why are some innately afraid of dogs?

The issues are complex and a simple directive hasn’t solved shit, if it did... these issues would have left long ago. 

bgw

My dad did. He was some fast talking city slicker from New Jersey. Mom was from New York. They came down here and had me an my siblings. My dad would tell me all the time about the good ole boy sheriffs fucking with him because he had a funny accent. Some slick talking punk with a good looking son. 😂.

That generational stuff is not a thing unless you repeat the cycle of bad choices. It is not the same in 2020 as it was in the 60’s and back. I don’t believe oppression was ever passed down. Now if you were raised in the same tough areas as your parents then you do have a higher chance of repeating the same bad mistakes. But there are black people who have lived in bad neighborhoods their entire life and never had a negative interaction with police. 

They are called good people in a bad neighborhood. Everything in life is a choice, good or bad 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

"Innately afraid of dogs".....No, nobody is born with that fear.....If more look in the mirror .....no blame game......they find their trouble and that goes a long way...