Is the "trump family" currently the most HATED family in the United States?

RedZone

4 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m just saying a third of registered voters are going to vote Republican no matter the candidates, same with Democrats. 

I think if people would pay attention and notice the truth, especially about the Georgia Nov. election, Trump received less votes in total than did the republican senators that were running. 

What that says, is, a number of people that would likely have otherwise pressed R, right down the ballot, balked at Trumps antics and spiel. Then the runoff for senator happened and Warnock received more total votes than Osoff. That also gives moderates hope that people aren't just pressing D or R down the ballot as well. Some folks are actually paying attention and voting their conscious rather than some cruddy follower way. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m just saying a third of registered voters are going to vote Republican no matter the candidates, same with Democrats. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think if people would pay attention and notice the truth, especially about the Georgia Nov. election, Trump received less votes in total than did the republican senators that were running. 

What that says, is, a number of people that would likely have otherwise pressed R, right down the ballot, balked at Trumps antics and spiel. Then the runoff for senator happened and Warnock received more total votes than Osoff. That also gives moderates hope that people aren't just pressing D or R down the ballot as well. Some folks are actually paying attention and voting their conscious rather than some cruddy follower way. 

And that’s when the last 1/3 of voters come into play.