Is the "trump family" currently the most HATED family in the United States?

RedZone

I want to make my stand clear. I’ve never liked Donald Trump, this goes back 20-30 years. I’ve always thought he was a Narcissistic, Pompous Ass in every interview, show or whenever I would see him on TV. As he’s gotten older, he’s gotten worse, his ego is out of control. His entire family is just like him, they’re all a bunch of assholes!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I want to make my stand clear. I’ve never liked Donald Trump, this goes back 20-30 years. I’ve always thought he was a Narcissistic, Pompous Ass in every interview, show or whenever I would see him on TV. As he’s gotten older, he’s gotten worse, his ego is out of control. His entire family is just like him, they’re all a bunch of assholes!!

I'm with you 100%....

34 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I don't like worthless maggots in general trumpy just happened to be born that way.

Still remember that pos tried to make NY convict black kids of a murder they had nothing to do with and a situation he had no clue about.

38 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Thanks for making your stand clear lol. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not according to 75 million lemmings and the Evangelical idiots within....

Idiotic thread, oh wait.... it makes sense.

bgw

..trump lost the popular election by over 7 million votes and he has been cancelled socially.....that's bringing the HATE, you uneducated moron...

18 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I would think it’s probably 5 to 10 million voted for Trump the other 65 to 70 million just voted republican.

Okay... 70-65 million caught the "dumbass" before heading to the polls.... must be viral. There's a thing called voting "split ticket". This is the first election I voted straight down Democrap side.

Another thing population of what 300+ million and less than half voted? That bears looking at.

We have issues, Houston....

giphy.gif

bgw

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Same as always...that it’s possible to not be a fan of the Drumpfs without being an unhinged weirdo who lets them dominate his every waking thought.  🤷‍♂️

It was a fairly simple question, zulu1128......not seeing anyone unhinged except you and your failure to answer a simple question as always. You remain a wobbler.

It's been a LONG TIME since a President of the United States has taken this magnitude of a FALL....history is recording all this while you struggle to find a simple answer to a simple question....impeached twice in 4 years to boot. 

Is the "trump family" currently the most HATED family in the United States?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, clearly not an unhinged weirdo lol. 

Yeah, clearly a wobbler.

Take a stand one day about "something" other than calling everyone unhinged and putting yourself above it. 

What are you?.....the wobbling police in charge of handing out unhinged tickets. 😄

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Okay... 70-65 million caught the "dumbass" before heading to the polls.... must be viral. There's a thing called voting "split ticket". This is the first election I voted straight down Democrap side.

Another thing population of what 300+ million and less than half voted? That bears looking at.

We have issues, Houston....

giphy.gif

bgw

I’m just saying a third of registered voters are going to vote Republican no matter the candidates, same with Democrats. 

• Like 3