Since 2001 Florida is 23-20 vs Louisiana

RedZone

Here's the thing.......if a piece of pure shit (known liar) from Florida is going to claim wins over the worst teams in NOLA going back 80 years or whatever and then claim it's the ENTIRE STATE of Louisiana.....

..then I can use Calpreps from 2001.

The little bitch from Florida got his feelings hurt once again today so he pulled out his very misleading, out of context, and highly inaccurate piece of pure garbage yet again. The bitch has done this 3 or 4 times and he thinks it gets him off the hook when Florida get their ass beat OOS.

Anyways, that's just the way it is.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Here's the thing.......if a piece of pure shit (known liar) from Florida is going to claim wins over the worst teams in NOLA going back 80 years or whatever and then claim it's the ENTIRE STATE of Louisiana.....

..then I can use Calpreps from 2001.

The little bitch from Florida got his feelings hurt once again today so he pulled out his very misleading, out of context, and highly inaccurate piece of pure garbage yet again. The bitch has done this 3 or 4 times and he thinks it gets him off the hook when Florida get their ass beat OOS.

Anyways, that's just the way it is.

Lol 😂 why you acting like Noles fuxking ur gurl

• Haha 1

What are the record of the Florida teams combined that Louisiana beat? 

If your gonna post this stuff post the entire story because realistically anybody could cherry pick data to make their argument sound better but if your gonna try and make a honest point with this post don't stop at something as manipulative as these stats you posted and it's even worse on Colorado as I'm fully aware of their history with Florida as it's normally top 10 Colorado teams facing teams ranked outside 400th in Florida over at Disney which is hardy impressive and anyone with a brain cell knows that if colorado actually faced real Florida teams they would get embarrassed and blown out in the first quarter

Florida has a lot of great teams. And a lot of bad teams. Luck of the draw. In this modern era of haves and have nots when it comes to HS football, I'd say you could only compare about the top 35% of teams in each state to get a true evaluation of the level of football played there.