If Anyone’s Interested

NYHSFAN33

Today is probably the best game you are going to see in NY during this odd Spring Season.  Iona Prep vs Canisius.  Being streamed online at 4:30 pm today EST @ 

https://events.locallive.tv/events/50009

Weather in the New Rochelle NY area should be in the low 60s. Cloudy and the rain should hold off. Ideal football 🏈 weather. 4:30 pm kickoff EST between @CanisiusHSFB and @ionafootball. Game will be live streamed on @locallivenet.

• Thanks 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll most definitely tune in. 

But I have to ask.. 

Whatever happened to Archbishop Stepinac?

They are right down the street from me.  Young team with a lot of underclass men.  Very average talent this year, down from the last few seasons.  Historically Stepinac was never a power, but recently have had solid football and basketball squads. 

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

They are right down the street from me.  Young team with a lot of underclass men.  Very average talent this year, down from the last few seasons.  Historically Stepinac was never a power, but recently have had solid football and basketball squads. 

I remember a while back MP and USAT had Stepinac ranked in the top 25. 

I actually wanted to see them play. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I remember a while back MP and USAT had Stepinac ranked in the top 25. 

I actually wanted to see them play. 

I don’t pay attention to rankings very much, but if we are being honest there has never been a Stepinac football team that I would consider to be top 25 in the country.  They have had a couple of teams top 100 worthy, but never in the top 25 IMO.  In Basketball they have been ranked that high (and deservingly so) I would assume.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I don’t pay attention to rankings very much, but if we are being honest there has never been a Stepinac football team that I would consider to be top 25 in the country.  They have had a couple of teams top 100 worthy, but never in the top 25 IMO.  In Basketball they have been ranked that high I would assume.

Paramus Catholic had a all NYC this year, didn’t win a game so some are transferring back to NYC,

WILL they be eligible to play in NYC  since they already played a football season in NJ earlier this year??

that would be crazy  if you can play 2 football seasons in one school year

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Paramus Catholic had a all NYC this year, didn’t win a game so some are transferring back to NYC,

WILL they be eligible to play in NYC  since they already played a football season in NJ earlier this year??

And @NYHSFAN33 how’s Eramus hall, they usually got plenty of D1 athletes 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I am not sure about the rules, but NYC teams aren’t playing - Deblasio and all that. I doubt that any of the players you are referring to came from Westchester or north (Not sure about Long Island) so I doubt it.  My best guess is the guys you are talking about transferred from schools in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island where they aren’t having a season.  Not 100% sure but I doubt they would be allowed to play 2 seasons in 1 year anyway. I doubt that any of the Westchester Schools would allow it anyway.

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I am not sure about the rules, but NYC teams aren’t playing - Deblasio and all that. I doubt that any of the players you are referring to came from Westchester or north (Not sure about Long Island) so I doubt it.  My best guess is the guys you are talking about transferred from schools in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island where they aren’t having a season.  Not 100% sure but I doubt they would be allowed to play 2 seasons in 1 year anyway. I doubt that any of the Westchester Schools would allow it anyway.

I have heard most of the players in NYC trying to get film attended a bunch of camps in the Fall and made training videos to supplement whatever game film was already out there.  Unfortunate situation for them really crappy circumstance out of their control. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I’ll have to double check , I know PCs all star RB has transferred out and scrubbed all the PC info of social, curious on what HS he gonna play for

4DF6D5E3-10C0-4C7D-B269-81A5B5FE4DDE.jpeg

6 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Lights went out for Canisius a while ago on this game.  In all seriousness I think because Canisius had a 6 hr ride to the location - didn’t stay overnight due to NY COVID protocol 

Wow bruhhhh that’s so fucked, I thought they were from city, they from Toronto , I don’t know why A coach would put thier kids thru a 12 hour bus ride in a day

On 4/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow bruhhhh that’s so fucked, I thought they were from city, they from Toronto , I don’t know why A coach would put thier kids thru a 12 hour bus ride in a day

Yeeeah.... that's worse than Shreveport to NOLA and back.

(Don't ask...Too many demographics factors)