Today's Cryptic Message For The Board...

Rufus69

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just trying to keep you safe and secure.  67 has a compound and a regular army to protect him...should the heathens come calling.

Rufus>>

‘Presheaycha! We have a small arsenal here at the house, but I wouldn’t call it a compound. Perhaps a very humble abode.

Let er rip!

57B59B91-E741-4BBF-AEA4-EEA2564E1BD3.jpeg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Sucks for the kids, Marietta has been there, but it is what it is. You take the punishment and move forward. 

Not sure EXACTLY what's official but I'm hearing that 3 transfers from Colquitt could have 2021 eligibility issues.  I didn't like how things transpired last year...but I honestly hope that doesn't pan out.

Rufus>>

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Not sure EXACTLY what's official but I'm hearing that 3 transfers from Colquitt could have 2021 eligibility issues.  I didn't like how things transpired last year...but I honestly hope that doesn't pan out.

Rufus>>

I am hearing the same thing. Supposedly there were parts of the tape where Rush specifically mentioned them and how he recruited them. Their parents knew what they were doing though and tried to influence others to do the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

‘Presheaycha! We have a small arsenal here at the house, but I wouldn’t call it a compound. Perhaps a very humble abode.

Let er rip!

57B59B91-E741-4BBF-AEA4-EEA2564E1BD3.jpeg

Grayson 2- GHSA 0

They have mastered being able to fool the GHSA just long enough for their recruits to graduate or move on before they are found to be ineligible.

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Grayson 2- GHSA 0

They have mastered being able to fool the GHSA just long enough for their recruits to graduate or move on before they are found to be ineligible.

Hoss, you know and I know...there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with cheating.................................as long as you don't get caught.

(Smile)

Rufus>>