Hey Packass fans the Wildcats said yall have to win 40 more games

Ga96

Well...in the last 10 years...which is a fairly good trending period...Colquitt is 7-3 against Valdosta.  The 1 point loss in 2019 kinda hurt...but it don't the matter the score.  A loss is a loss.

I like the way it's trending.

To be honest...it's not that big of a rivalry these days.  Lowndes has taken over that position.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...in the last 10 years...which is a fairly good trending period...Colquitt is 7-3 against Valdosta.  The 1 point loss in 2019 kinda hurt...but it don't the matter the score.  A loss is a loss.

I like the way it's trending.

To be honest...it's not that big of a rivalry these days.  Lowndes has taken over that position.

Rufus>>

Rufus i have to tell you i hope you don't take what i say too hard. I know you've done something that i wouldn't and couldn't do and that's put your life and faith on the line for this country. Ill be honest its plenty of people in this country and on this i wouldn't put my life at risk for so i salute you for that and will always respect you for that. With that being said imma talk trash about them packass as much as i can. Will support yall in championships and on the national stage though. Unless its against Lowndes or Valdosta.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Rufus i have to tell you i hope you don't take what i say too hard. I know you've done something that i wouldn't and couldn't do and that's put your life and faith on the line for this country. Ill be honest its plenty of people in this country and on this i wouldn't put my life at risk for so i salute you for that and will always respect you for that. With that being said imma talk trash about them packass as much as i can. Will support yall in championships and on the national stage though. Unless its against Lowndes or Valdosta.

😂 

Hey Rufus! Remind where and when you served? What branch? 

Can’t quite remember!

I know its hard to keep up with if i don't throw in specifics @Sweetlarry basically i was apologizing to rufus if i said something across the line to him because he is one of the few i respect on here. My contacts have nothing but good things to say about rufus other than his jokes on other teams. Its choppy because i didn't feel like going threw everything i might have said wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know its hard to keep up with if i don't throw in specifics @Sweetlarry basically i was apologizing to rufus if i said something across the line to him because he is one of the few i respect on here. My contacts have nothing but good things to say about rufus other than his jokes on other teams. Its choppy because i didn't feel like going threw everything i might have said wrong.

I am THE only one who gets to offend Rufus! You south jawja folks are all kin-ish and fight the good fight against us north jawja Yankees! 

I accept your apology on his behalf. Like we’re at the Grammys. 😂 

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I will not claim military service.  Truth be told, I spent my time during the draft period between college and Montreal.  Mostly college.  I will claim faith but probably not in the sense most would consider.  My faith is exactly that...MY FAITH.  It does not necessarily adhere to anybody else's beliefs.  And that was much to the chagrin of both my parents.

I have fun on message boards.  I have since 1997.  I like to dish it out...but I can take it back...if it's deserved.  I left the GAVSV last year because...it just wasn't fun anymore.  There are certain people that don't have any business posting.  They're basically trolls.  If you say the sky is blue; they say no it's not.  All they want is a response.  And the more responses the better.

I personally don't need that type interaction.

Rufus>>

• Like 1