2021 Warren Easton (NOLA) Football Schedule

RedZone

I guess their schedule is "national" being they play a couple teams that will be playing "national" teams this year (I think that's how that works)....pretty nice schedule overall. Navarre, FL, Scotlandville, Catholic-BR, and Edna Karr highlight.....5A Woodlawn-BR has really improved recently, pretty ATHed bunch. Easton should handle the rest of the schedule fairly easily. 

2021 Warren Easton Football Schedule

W1 @ Navarre (FL)
W2 @ Woodlawn-BR
W3 @ Scotlandville
W4 @ Catholic-BR (will play Good Counsel,  MD)
W5 Martin Luther King (Pan Am)
W6 Edna Karr (Pan Am) (will play AHP, FL)
W7 G.W. Carver* (Pan Am)
W8 Eleanor McMain* (Pan Am)
W9 Lusher Charter* (Pan Am)
W10 @ John F. Kennedy* (Pan Am)

• Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I guess their schedule is "national" being they play a couple teams that will be playing "national" teams this year (I think that's how that works)....pretty nice schedule overall. Navarre, FL, Scotlandville, Catholic-BR, and Edna Karr highlight.....5A Woodlawn-BR has really improved recently, pretty ATHed bunch. Easton should handle the rest of the schedule fairly easily. 

2021 Warren Easton Football Schedule

W1 @ Navarre (FL)
W2 @ Woodlawn-BR
W3 @ Scotlandville
W4 @ Catholic-BR (will play Good Counsel,  MD)
W5 Martin Luther King (Pan Am)
W6 Edna Karr (Pan Am) (will play AHP, FL)
W7 G.W. Carver* (Pan Am)
W8 Eleanor McMain* (Pan Am)
W9 Lusher Charter* (Pan Am)
W10 @ John F. Kennedy* (Pan Am)

Lmao 😂 typical Shitty powderpuff Cajun schedule, 

they are who we thought they were

• Haha 1

Navarre finished 75th in Florida. And he’s highlighting that game. Lmao! It did save his health insurance a bunch of money given the fact they backed out playing Grayson GA. He practically had a meltdown thinking a Louisiana team was gonna step up the competition. 

75th Florida team Navarre will still beat 21st Louisiana Easton though 😂

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Why the hell would they have Traphouse as a slogan?.. That's a drug dealers den or something.. Are they saying they are trying to stay out of the traphouse? 

I really don't know.....Warren Easton is right in the middle of NOLA. Just a city thing, I guess. They pump out a lot of football players though.

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah well it's fucking awful. I deal with young people all the time that are sick from addiction and they talk about those places.. It's sad and not cool at all...

Don’t want to get into politics but it tends to be “traps” of political decisions from a certain party that tends to have a heavy presence and influence in the inner cities of the U.S. 

Those decisions over decades have not improved these kids lives, their parents or their grandparents one iota. They are stuck in a cycle of oppression brought on by the people they elect to lead them. 

These kids only glorify what they are exposed to. They might now know anything different. Sad reality and Red Flag promotes it like the hypocrite he is. These kids probably blast DMX and he would upload their videos cheering it on if it meant to shine Louisiana football in a positive light. No balls or morals 

12 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah well it's fucking awful. I deal with young people all the time that are sick from addiction and they talk about those places.. It's sad and not cool at all...

Warren Easton is one of the best Charter schools in NOLA.....I don't think they are selling/promoting drugs there or anything like that. You have to wear uniforms and all that there. Pretty tight school that's been around for 110 years.

Maybe it's just a stadium thing.....or song thing, I don't know.

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Right and Jack Boys is a term for a robber or thief but yeah I know it is the name of a Rap Group as well.  but it's all rooted in gang, drug dealing and stealing and it's glorifying that lifestyle..doesn't belong on a school team IMO..but whatever sells .. if were cancelling bad shit lets start with this kind of nonsense.. just saying

That’s the cancel culture I can get behind. Cancelling the culture of glorifying gang bangers, drug dealers, pimps, and criminals. 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

These kids probably blast DMX

Haven't heard of any stories of Warren Easton football players busted for smoking crack, dogfighting and having 15 babies......guess they got that going for them. 👍

NOLA is probably a bigger Lil Wayne city.....and he's a freak.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nolebull813 might be the most politically ignorant person on this board and there's a ton of people vying for that title.

You know it’s true. All major cities that have the worst crime, violence and poverty are ran top to bottom by one party. Places like NYC, Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, Chicago, LA etc etc are all the most unsafe and violent places in the country and ran by one party. And that’s at every level. County, City and state. It’s a repeated cycle of violence and poverty. Sad. And you cheer it on and re-elect the leaders who keep the cycle going 

#Complicit 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

All major cities period are run by one party.

So you haven't even made the shadow of a point.

One particular party I don’t want to name so I am not accused of injecting partisan politics into football threads. Let’s just say the ideologies you worship are closer aligned to the politics of all dangerous cities across the U.S. 

you elect leaders to repeat the cycle of poverty and violence. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Places like NYC, Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, Chicago, LA etc etc are all the most unsafe and violent places in the country and ran by one party.

This is not even remotely true. Another quality of yours is your ability to make things up to service your stupid claims.

New York City, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Chicago and Los Angeles aren't even in the top 10 for violent crime per 100,000. All but New Orleans and Chicago aren't even in the top 20.

New York and Los Angeles are two of the safest big cities in the history of the world. Miami and Jacksonville are both more dangerous than New York City. Both run by Republicans.

You never have facts and just lie out of your ass.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is not even remotely true. Another quality of yours is your ability to make things up to service your stupid claims.

New York City, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Chicago and Los Angeles aren't even in the top 10 for violent crime per 100,000. All but New Orleans and Chicago aren't even in the top 20.

New York and Los Angeles are two of the safest big cities in the history of the world. Miami and Jacksonville are both more dangerous than New York City. Both run by Republicans.

You never have facts and just lie out of your ass.

Miami is run by Republicans?

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You've already done that and done so in your typically ignorant fashion.

It should be embarrassing to be as stupid as you are.

Check this list. Tell me what cities in the top 10 are red county/cities? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/pictures/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Check this list. Tell me what cities in the top 10 are red county/cities? 

We've already covered this.

Wherever people actually live Democrats usually govern.

The idea that crime and poverty didn't exist before Democrats started governing, and that they don't exist in Republican cities, is asinine.

So of course that's your main point.