2021 Warren Easton (NOLA) Football Schedule

RedZone

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Right and Jack Boys is a term for a robber or thief but yeah I know it is the name of a Rap Group as well.  but it's all rooted in gang, drug dealing and stealing and it's glorifying that lifestyle..

So is Rap Music in general and it must sell.......You seem to be making a lot out of nothing.

Should the Easton kids and similar schools around the nation listen to more Johnny Cash? That ain't going to happen especially when you have a lot of NFL/NBA/etc players in that scene as well.

I don't like Rap or anything about it, but I'm a realist. It is what it is...

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you show me where you refuted my lies? I can’t find it 

👇

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You know it’s true. All major cities that have the worst crime, violence and poverty are ran top to bottom by one party. Places like NYC, Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, Chicago, LA etc etc are all the most unsafe and violent places in the country and ran by one party.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is not even remotely true. Another quality of yours is your ability to make things up to service your stupid claims.

New York City, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Chicago and Los Angeles aren't even in the top 10 for violent crime per 100,000. All but New Orleans and Chicago aren't even in the top 20.

New York and Los Angeles are two of the safest big cities in the history of the world. Miami and Jacksonville are both more dangerous than New York City. Both run by Republicans.

You never have facts and just lie out of your ass.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

👇

You didn’t refute the claim. The claim was cities run by dems are violent and poor. I names down as examples but there were other examples I forgot to name that were better examples. Like Detroit, Little Rock, Memphis and Cleveland. All the top 10 is dem controlled shit holes 

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You didn’t refute the claim. The claim was cities run by dems are violent and poor.

This was the claim:

👇

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

All major cities that have the worst crime, violence and poverty are ran top to bottom by one party. Places like NYC, Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, Chicago, LA etc etc are all the most unsafe and violent places in the country and ran by one party.

So you lied and then you lied about what you lied about.

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All the top 10 is dem controlled shit holes 

Practically any city of any size is run by a Democrat. You're too stupid to even understand that you're not making a point.

In other words, the most unsafe and poor cities are run by Democrats but so are the safest and richest.

Republicans hardly run any cities of any size.

You literally used New York City, one of the richest and safest large cities in the world, as an example of an unsafe and poor city.

You're a dipshit.

• Haha 1