So you think you can wrestle a bear and box a cobra?

Keep in mind this is all Bare handed scenarios... 

1. I aint fighting a Grizzly... 

2. Wolves are pack animals with a bite force Greater than any domesticated dog... so if you fight one the whole pack of up to 12 is gonna jump you... 

3. A lion? I think not. 

4. A Goose... I have been attacked by Canadian Geese many times... its not fun...and it does hurt 

5. Crocodiles... being barrel rolled in half is not how I wanna die

6. Gorilla... the average Gorilla is like 5 times stronger than the worlds strongest man... 

• Like 1

A grade school buddy just moved about 40 miles south of Denver, and set up a trail cam on his property. This is a still shot of some footage he got a couple mornings ago. Doesn't look like this one lost much weight in hibernation. Probably a couple on here who think they could take it in a fight, but I ain't one of 'em.

image.png.973ba59dde58bfd60d6f68f9429e5d94.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Keep in mind this is all Bare handed scenarios... 

1. I aint fighting a Grizzly... 

2. Wolves are pack animals with a bite force Greater than any domesticated dog... so if you fight one the whole pack of up to 12 is gonna jump you... 

3. A lion? I think not. 

4. A Goose... I have been attacked by Canadian Geese many times... its not fun...and it does hurt 

5. Crocodiles... being barrel rolled in half is not how I wanna die

6. Gorilla... the average Gorilla is like 5 times stronger than the worlds strongest man... 

Not even close to true. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

A grade school buddy just moved about 40 miles south of Denver, and set up a trail cam on his property. This is a still shot of some footage he got a couple mornings ago. Doesn't look like this one lost much weight in hibernation. Probably a couple on here who think they could take it in a fight, but I ain't one of 'em.

image.png.973ba59dde58bfd60d6f68f9429e5d94.png

Yogi looks like he's ready for anythinf

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

A full grown Silverback is indeed stronger than the world's strongest man

Do you even know what “Silverback” means? And don’t Google it. 

And do you know anything about professional strongmen or the sport of strongman? Or the idea that strength can be measured in dozens of ways? 

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Do you even know what “Silverback” means? And don’t Google it. 

And do you know anything about professional strongmen or the sport of strongman? Or the idea that strength can be measured in dozens of ways? 

All I know is I'm not about to take a man IDC how strong over a full grown Gorilla. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I know is I'm not about to take a man IDC how strong over a full grown Gorilla. 

You don’t “know” anything if you can’t answer “yes” to anything I asked. 

Why should anyone even read what you say on this when you know nothing about it. There should be facts and anecdotes, not opinions based on nothing. 

25 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

You don’t “know” anything if you can’t answer “yes” to anything I asked. 

Why should anyone even read what you say on this when you know nothing about it. There should be facts and anecdotes, not opinions based on nothing. 

Here we go pulled from https://www.nyungweforestnationalpark.org/how-strong-are-gorillas/

A full grown Gorilla can lift and throw 815 KG or 1,796 pounds according to Google conversions  because idk KG...  but one thing that's consistent is the 815 KG 

"A well trained man can lift up to 400KG" or 881 pounds again google conversion which still isn't entirely true given the current deadlift record is 1,104 pounds or 501 KG  which still isn't up to par with a full grown Gorilla

These statistics are based on the Mountain Gorilla.  

https://gorillafacts.org/how-strong-is-a-gorilla/

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Here we go pulled from https://www.nyungweforestnationalpark.org/how-strong-are-gorillas/

A full grown Gorilla can lift and throw 815 KG or 1,796 pounds according to Google conversions  because idk KG...  but one thing that's consistent is the 815 KG 

"A well trained man can lift up to 400KG" or 881 pounds again google conversion which still isn't entirely true given the current deadlift record is 1,104 pounds or 501 KG  which still isn't up to par with a full grown Gorilla

These statistics are based on the Mountain Gorilla.  

https://gorillafacts.org/how-strong-is-a-gorilla/

Deadlift is one lift... ONE lift. “Lifting” is an extremely vague term. A bench press is a “lift”, as is a rolling thunder, squat, etc. And so is the backlift, which Paul Anderson lifting 6,270 pounds on. 

No research/proof/evidence that a gorilla can lift that kind of weight. Zero. None. So might as well delete your post.

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

Deadlift is one lift... ONE lift. “Lifting” is an extremely vague term. A bench press is a “lift”, as is a rolling thunder, squat, etc. And so is the backlift, which Paul Anderson lifting 6,270 pounds on. 

No research/proof/evidence that a gorilla can lift that kind of weight. Zero. None. So might as well delete your post.

On a side note since you're into Weightlifting and strength training I need some advice on something. 

3 years ago I went through  a major health event my kidneys went out on me for awhile I passed out at work. Spent nearly 5 months in the hospital had to do Dialysis for awhile but my kidneys rebounded... a little. 

I dont have to do dialysis anymore but I eventually will have to have a kidney transplant.  

But during that time I had to regain my leg strength had to walk on a cane for awhile I lost 120 pounds laying in the hospital bed. 

Long story short like I said I rebounded but my stamina and Endurance didnt... 

I can't exercise like I used to because I'm easily Gassed to the point of nearly passing out... 

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

On a side note since you're into Weightlifting and strength training I need some advice on something. 

3 years ago I went through  a major health event my kidneys went out on me for awhile I passed out at work. Spent nearly 5 months in the hospital had to do Dialysis for awhile but my kidneys rebounded... a little. 

I dont have to do dialysis anymore but I eventually will have to have a kidney transplant.  

But during that time I had to regain my leg strength had to walk on a cane for awhile I lost 120 pounds laying in the hospital bed. 

Long story short like I said I rebounded but my stamina and Endurance didnt... 

I can't exercise like I used to because I'm easily Gassed to the point of nearly passing out... 

But you can walk now without the cane? 

Do lots of cardio work... try swimming, stair-stepping, etc. Get your heart rate up, got to strengthen that. Eat clean too.

12 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

But you can walk now without the cane? 

Do lots of cardio work... try swimming, stair-stepping, etc. Get your heart rate up, got to strengthen that. Eat clean too.

Yea I got my leg strength back it took awhile but I'm good. But like I said my endurance and stamina took a Major shot 

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've killed rattlesnakes,caught rattlesnakes and even tried to make one my pet... 

But you're dumber than I was as a kid if you think I'm bout to throw hands with a Venom spitting King Fucking Cobra...

I tried to catch a black racer years ago. Slipped fell when I looked up his ass was gone.