LSU baseball bay-beeeeeeee

Sweetlarry

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Celebrating that criminal organization while talking down on rush what a hypocrite.

Lsu athletic department has enabled rapist and stolen donations from kids in need but lsu baseball "bay-beeee" you are full of it💩

😂

When did a guilty verdict come down on anything? I must’ve missed it. Thought that would’ve been news. The bi-queens have never won a clean title ever and you pop off like you know something. Simp ass mook. 

I’m hearing that investigation is coming your way soon. Curious as to what you’re gonna tell Dubose when he asks why you ran your yap and got them in hot water? And to think  YOU are the one who got it going! Boy, you important! 

#elite229cheatersville

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

With the huge 9-8 upset of the ducks in Eugene! Heading to Knoxville for the Super Regional this weekend for a game or two, trying to advance to the College World Series one last time for retiring Coach Paul Mainieri!

Let’s Geaux!

House rivalry is on!

It would great to see them beat Tennessee now. Piss on the Vols.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It case you forgot Tennessee is 2-30 vs Alabama and Florida in the last 16 seasons in football. 

Roll Tide

Fulmer curse forever.

Oh I haven’t forgotten that fact. We’ve been dismal against those two. Even though UT has sucked the last 10-15 years, they are STILL one of the 10 winningest programs in history (Div 1 schools). 

17 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Oh I haven’t forgotten that fact. We’ve been dismal against those two. Even though UT has sucked the last 10-15 years, they are STILL one of the 10 winningest programs in history (Div 1 schools). 

You have fallen behind LSU in the SEC.  Probably Georgia has past Tennessee in terms of winning and tradition. Being in the level of Vandy for 20 years kills your national rep. 

Was Fulmer and Roy Adams worth it?

20 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You have fallen behind LSU in the SEC.  Probably Georgia has past Tennessee in terms of winning and tradition. Being in the level of Vandy for 20 years kills your national rep. 

Was Fulmer and Roy Adams worth it?

Actually, UT has 857 wins followed by USC with 852. They are ranked #9 and 10. Georgia and LSU come in at #11 and 12, with 839 and 817 wins, respectively. (This is according to Wikipedia as of Jan 24,2021.) 
Also, being close to Vandy for the last 15 years does look bad, but that’s only 15 out of the last 100+ years. 
Tennessee only trails big bad Bama all time in the SEC. 

I know people like bashing Tennessee when they are down, but most seem to forget about their entire history. 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

Actually, UT has 857 wins followed by USC with 852. They are ranked #9 and 10. Georgia and LSU come in at #11 and 12, with 839 and 817 wins, respectively. (This is according to Wikipedia as of Jan 24,2021.) 
Also, being close to Vandy for the last 15 years does look bad, but that’s only 15 out of the last 100+ years. 
Tennessee only trails big bad Bama all time in the SEC. 

I know people like bashing Tennessee when they are down, but most seem to forget about their entire history. 

I just think LSU's 3 national titles since 2003 has moved them past Tennessee in terms of tradition. 

Since the early 50's Tennessee has 1 national title. Even Auburn has 2 in the same time period. Even in the 90's Tennessee was not the best program in the SEC Florida was.  Outside of Neyland at no time has Tennessee been the best program in the SEC and won a national title. 

Florida and Georgia are very close to passing Tennessee also.

On 6/9/2021 at 6:47 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

It case you forgot Tennessee is 2-30 vs Alabama and Florida in the last 16 seasons in football. 

Roll Tide

Fulmer curse forever.

Tennessee baseball mos def ain't no Tennessee football.  Their team is en fuego this year.  Mad probs if LSU gets by them.  Vandy is the team to be IMO.  They are sick.