The logistics of storing a yacht in the driveway

ChimpGrip

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

How could you pull this off in a neighborhood with an HOA? Could it be done with the right permits? I'm talking a normal, suburbia-length driveway.

STFU with your HOA...

The answer is no...

no means no.

HOA's rule 👌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

Well of course but surely there’s got to be some kind of way to obtain permits or get your lawyer involved

HOA's are terrorist organizations. I deal with them on the daily in my line of work and there is no give. If you want to make a lot of money doing very minimal work, start a property management company that HOA's outsource to. You get to charge people whatever you want for simply printing out documents. 

They know they have you by the balls... If you sue and go to litigation you fuck yourself and your neighbors. No bank will lend money to borrowers if they live in a community under litigation... 

Best bet, sell your house and get a bigger yacht.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

HOA's are terrorist organizations. I deal with them on the daily in my line of work and there is no give. If you want to make a lot of money doing very minimal work, start a property management company that HOA's outsource to. You get to charge people whatever you want for simply printing out documents. 

They know they have you by the balls... If you sue and go to litigation you fuck yourself and your neighbors. No bank will lend money to borrowers if they live in a community under litigation... 

Best bet, sell your house and get a bigger yacht.

I always hear about HOA, i lived at same house for 29 years, never seen them or dealt with them once

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I always hear about HOA, i lived at same house for 29 years, never seen them or dealt with them once

Simple HOA's for Single Family Residence communities aren't the worst... They mostly just care about the exterior appearance of the community. 

Condo, Townhome, or PUD HOA's are the worst! Much more stringent and way bigger bitches!

3 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Simple HOA's for Single Family Residence communities aren't the worst... They mostly just care about the exterior appearance of the community. 

Condo, Townhome, or PUD HOA's are the worst! Much more stringent and way bigger bitches!

Ya I wouldn’t last, don’t think they would take too kindly of the Mount Everest of copper wire and aluminum in my front and back yard

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Well of course but surely there’s got to be some kind of way to obtain permits or get your lawyer involved

If you want to go that route,

then just find the HOA where you can run the board with a few of your friends LOL...

You will be able to do whatever you choose....

...should people not like it,

you are in the position to use all THEIR money

to litigate against them 👍

PS: cool setup huh ? 👌

• Haha 1