but his son was a really good kicker and even better golfer 🏌️ 

hope that answered ur question

D20F717A-0C21-4398-82AF-44F516D8FBF4.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Sounds like bluster

maybe because the Arizona audit is due. 🤔

So they want all his documentation with Fox ? big deal...🤣

They get zilch if they can't survive those motions to dismiss.

PS: which you might actually hope happens....

lest Rudy gets to actually show some evidence in court...  😲

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No comment 

but his son was a really good kicker and even better golfer 🏌️ 

hope that answered ur question

D20F717A-0C21-4398-82AF-44F516D8FBF4.jpeg

the same guy who is running for Governor of N.Y.?...LOL...he got NO votes at the Republican primary in N.Y...🤡

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Troll said:

Sounds like bluster

maybe because the Arizona audit is due. 🤔

So they want all his documentation with Fox ? big deal...🤣

They get zilch if they can't survive those motions to dismiss.

PS: which you might actually hope happens....

lest Rudy gets to actually show some evidence in court...  😲

LOL...bluster??...the Arizona "audit" is bluster...I wonder what those audit "experts" found??....Rudy gets to "actually show evidence in court" huh??...LOL..LOL..and what prevented him from showing "evidence" the 59 times he lost in court??..did he forget his brief case or something???...I can't wait to hear Rudy's evidence!...I wonder if he can help Mark Meadows out too??...Trump's guy who claimed Italy was working with the C.I.A. and changed ballots via satellites!!....."evidence" huh??....🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...bluster??...the Arizona "audit" is bluster...I wonder what those audit "experts" found??....

....."evidence" huh??....🤡

“He Knows What He Is Saying” – Retweeted by Top Arizona State Senator: Audit will Show “Significant Discrepancies Between Ballots Audited and Original Count”

By Jim Hoft
Published July 4, 2021 at 9:58am
1241 Comments

sonny-borrelli.jpg

As The Gateway Pundit reported — the Maricopa County counting and inspecting of ballots ended last week.

Arizonans and the country are now waiting for the results of the historic forensic audit of the Maricopa County

We are all hearing rumblings regarding the audit results.

On Saturday State Senator Wendy Rogers pointed out that State Senator Sonny Borrelli retweeted on what we might expect from the audit team.

The audit will show “significant discrepancies between the ballots audited and the original ballot count.”

PS: No Worries 👍 Doubtful you will need to wait as long as all those numerous get orange man investigations

🤡

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the same guy who is running for Governor of N.Y.?...LOL...he got NO votes at the Republican primary in N.Y...🤡

BTW:

Andrew Giuliani releases poll claiming lead in GOP race to take on Gov. Cuomo

June 27, 2021 | 6:09pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Andrew Giuliani, son of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani
Andrew Giuliani, son of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, leads GOP rival Rep. Lee Zeldin. AP Photo/Mary Altaffer, File

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani’s son, Andrew, leads GOP rival Rep. Lee Zeldin by eight points in the race to take on scandal-scarred three-term Democratic incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo next year, according to a poll commissioned by Giuliani’s campaign.

The survey results of 587 Republicans statewide, performed by Triton Polling & Research on June 24-25 and provided to The Post, shows Giuliani with the backing of 35.2 percent of Republicans compared to 27.2 percent for Zeldin — an eight point lead — with 6 percent support for another candidate and 31.6 percent of voters undecided.

The survey, conducted via automated calls on landlines to likely Republican voters, has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

Andrew Giuliani, who served as a White House aide to former President Donald Trump, for whom his father has served as a personal lawyer. He conducted the poll to challenge what looks like the Republican Party leadership’s coronation of the Long Island congressman Zeldin to be the party’s nominee.

Party leaders from across the state are meeting in Albany Monday to conduct a “straw poll” on their preference for governor.

More than 30 Republican Party county leaders have already endorsed Zeldin and his campaign said he already has the weighted party vote to be selected the GOP’s preferred candidate.

But Giuliani on Sunday told The Post, “The most important voices in the public process are the 2.9 million registered Republicans. We are the people’s candidate.”

“Let the registered Republicans decide the nomination, not a few Republican leaders in a backroom in Albany,” he added, “I think I am the strongest candidate to defeat Cuomo and take the state back.”

An insurgent must get at least 25 percent of the party’s weighed vote at next year’s party convention to qualify for ballot status to participate in a primary.

Hope this helps 👍

🤡

PS: Don't know a damn thing about your own state either ??? 🤣

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...bluster??...the Arizona "audit" is bluster...I wonder what those audit "experts" found??....Rudy gets to "actually show evidence in court" huh??...LOL..LOL..and what prevented him from showing "evidence" the 59 times he lost in court??..did he forget his brief case or something???...I can't wait to hear Rudy's evidence!...I wonder if he can help Mark Meadows out too??...Trump's guy who claimed Italy was working with the C.I.A. and changed ballots via satellites!!....."evidence" huh??....🤡

They never fail when it comes to proving their ignorance. Imagine going through a entire process of thinking and typing and being dumb enough to still post the stupid things they do. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Troll said:

“He Knows What He Is Saying” – Retweeted by Top Arizona State Senator: Audit will Show “Significant Discrepancies Between Ballots Audited and Original Count”

By Jim Hoft
Published July 4, 2021 at 9:58am
1241 Comments

sonny-borrelli.jpg

As The Gateway Pundit reported — the Maricopa County counting and inspecting of ballots ended last week.

Arizonans and the country are now waiting for the results of the historic forensic audit of the Maricopa County

We are all hearing rumblings regarding the audit results.

On Saturday State Senator Wendy Rogers pointed out that State Senator Sonny Borrelli retweeted on what we might expect from the audit team.

The audit will show “significant discrepancies between the ballots audited and the original ballot count.”

PS: No Worries 👍 Doubtful you will need to wait as long as all those numerous get orange man investigations

🤡

I guess these were the ballots made out of bamboo from China meant to help Biden win??....LOL...you can't get anything past those smart Republicans!....looks like they caught the "deep state" red-handed....pardon the pun....🤡

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Troll said:

BTW:

Andrew Giuliani releases poll claiming lead in GOP race to take on Gov. Cuomo

June 27, 2021 | 6:09pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Andrew Giuliani, son of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani
Andrew Giuliani, son of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, leads GOP rival Rep. Lee Zeldin. AP Photo/Mary Altaffer, File

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani’s son, Andrew, leads GOP rival Rep. Lee Zeldin by eight points in the race to take on scandal-scarred three-term Democratic incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo next year, according to a poll commissioned by Giuliani’s campaign.

The survey results of 587 Republicans statewide, performed by Triton Polling & Research on June 24-25 and provided to The Post, shows Giuliani with the backing of 35.2 percent of Republicans compared to 27.2 percent for Zeldin — an eight point lead — with 6 percent support for another candidate and 31.6 percent of voters undecided.

The survey, conducted via automated calls on landlines to likely Republican voters, has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

Andrew Giuliani, who served as a White House aide to former President Donald Trump, for whom his father has served as a personal lawyer. He conducted the poll to challenge what looks like the Republican Party leadership’s coronation of the Long Island congressman Zeldin to be the party’s nominee.

Party leaders from across the state are meeting in Albany Monday to conduct a “straw poll” on their preference for governor.

More than 30 Republican Party county leaders have already endorsed Zeldin and his campaign said he already has the weighted party vote to be selected the GOP’s preferred candidate.

But Giuliani on Sunday told The Post, “The most important voices in the public process are the 2.9 million registered Republicans. We are the people’s candidate.”

“Let the registered Republicans decide the nomination, not a few Republican leaders in a backroom in Albany,” he added, “I think I am the strongest candidate to defeat Cuomo and take the state back.”

An insurgent must get at least 25 percent of the party’s weighed vote at next year’s party convention to qualify for ballot status to participate in a primary.

Hope this helps 👍

🤡

PS: Don't know a damn thing about your own state either ??? 🤣

LOL..were do you come up with these crazy ass articles??..."according to a poll commissioned by Giuliani’s campaign."??...LOL..Jr's in the lead huh??..tell the Rep. Lee Zeldon that...I'm sure he'd like to know he's not in the lead...says Jr. and you??...LOL...I guess he heard it from his father??..then it must be true!..LOL..LOL...🤡

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I guess these were the ballots made out of bamboo from China meant to help Biden win??....LOL...you can't get anything past those smart Republicans!....looks like they caught the "deep state" red-handed....pardon the pun....🤡

Like I said...

I'M NOT the one  S T R E S S I N G it. 🤣

You sound worried 🤡

no worries LOL, some paperwork between Giuli  and FOX is REALLY going to help you now 🤣

🤡

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..were do you come up with these crazy ass articles??...LOL..LOL...🤡

Your Local Rag...

https://nypost.com/2021/06/27/andrew-giuliani-releases-poll-claiming-lead-in-gop-governor-race/

don't you feel like a silly clown now ?

giphy.gif

PS: So what happened to your unwavering love for polls ? 🤣

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Like I said...

You sound worried 🤡

no worries LOL, some paperwork between Giuli  and FOX is REALLY going to help you now 🤣

🤡

Your Local Rag...

https://nypost.com/2021/06/27/andrew-giuliani-releases-poll-claiming-lead-in-gop-governor-race/

giphy.gif

it was a poll from Jr.'s campaign....and you assume it true..LOL...just like Ronnie 🤡 would do!.....I KNOW it's bullshit...bTW the NY Post is the biggest piece of garbage out there...they lose millions of dollars every year...real N.Y.er's read the Daily News.

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

Like I said...

You sound worried 🤡

🤡

Your Local Rag...

giphy.gif

....here's a N.Y. Post article for you..they wouldn't lie...🤡

NY GOP leaders pick Lee Zeldin as ‘presumptive’ gov nominee after straw poll

June 28, 2021 | 8:13pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Conservative Party Chairman Gerard Kassar says the party and the GOP will be united in its support of Rep. Lee Zeldin.
Conservative Party Chairman Gerard Kassar says the party and the GOP will be united in its support of Rep. Lee Zeldin.Sipa USA via AP

New York State Republican Party leaders anointed Long Island Congressman Lee Zeldin as their “presumptive nominee” for governor following a straw poll on Monday to take on scandal-scarred three-term incumbent Andrew Cuomo or another Democrat next year.

In the straw poll, an overwhelming 85 percent of county leaders said they backed Zeldin while only five percent preferred former Westchester County Executive and 2014 gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino.

Rudy Giuliani’s son, Andrew, did not garner any support while ten percent of the leaders abstained.

Both Astorino and Andrew Giuliani vowed to soldier on and run as insurgents against Zeldin to woo Republican voters and win the nomination.

Zeldin was thrilled that his early announcement for the nomination paid off.

“Since announcing our candidacy for governor, together we’ve built a groundswell of support inside and outside of politics from every corner of our state,” Zeldin said.

“For so many New Yorkers, this is a last chance to Save Our State, to return New York
from the brink and restore it to glory. Today’s vote underscores that the Republican Party is united in this mission, and in November 2022, we will win because we have to win.”

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it was a poll from Jr.'s campaign....and you assume it true..LOL..

No I hate polls...🤣

but you love them

sooooo....

There you go 👍

🤡

PS: "actual voters"  ...VS...

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...here's a N.Y. Post article for you..they wouldn't lie....after straw poll

giphy.gif

See 👀

Told you you love polls...😝

Straw poles your favorite now ???

🤡

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

BTW: It's being reported that not only was there  anonymous (database level authority) remote signon IDs

being used in at least 3 states that have been identified, but the voter registration database servers were breached  on

November 3rd which Maricopa officials and CNN knew about last November.....but didn't even report it.

No stress for you tho 🤣

🤡

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Troll said:

BTW: It's being reported that not only was there  anonymous (database level authority) remote signon IDs

being used in at least 3 states that have been identified, but the voter registration database servers were breached  on

November 3rd which Maricopa officials and CNN knew about last November.....but didn't even report it.

No stress for you tho 🤣

🤡

Database level authority as in Admin level + where you can code the software?

On 7/6/2021 at 5:03 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Database level authority as in Admin level + where you can code the software?

That's what some sketchy news sites are reporting 🤔

Don't know what DBA tools operate on that system, but if you have DBA access, you could mass change or cut the data anyway you like...even straight replace...

presto chango

🤷‍♂️