Which tribe is more desperately anti-vaccine?

badrouter

On 7/15/2021 at 10:12 PM, Troll said:

squeeze your dick

all you like đź‘Ť

but you have still only got

just your dick in your hands đź‘Ś

🤣

PS: Has your views on

mandatory universal ID ...nah....

mandatory voter ID....nah...

Mandatory VAX ID  (yeah THAT"S the Ticket 🎟️)

Waffled on yourself lately ???

đź’©

BTW: if it did..... you must be a racist now 🤣

I

Everybody who doesn't have their tongue up Kamala's, Craaaazy Joe's, and Barack Hussein's asses, are Racist!

Just now, Troll said:

then why you complaining peaches?

Because there were a lot of men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country, to preserve their freedom, to make it the greatest place to live on earth! Only to see Democrat Commies like you pissing it away with every dumbass action by your ass clown pres! And having an ID is job one to that end, to keep the riffraff out of OUR country!

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The common sense portion of the equation seems to go over your head. That does not surprise me. Of course wearing a mask improves ones chances against contracting Covid. Stupidity says it does not.

The ignorant are dying. 99.9% of those that have died were not vaccinated. Yes, that includes ALL Covid related deaths, with the exception of the remote cases, which are few and far between. 

If you think the government attempting to care for the health of it's citizenry if a bad thing....move.

Let me repeat myself: there isn’t a shred of evidence or data showing that wearing masks helps protect vaccinated people. There’s scant evidence wearing masks protects *any* of the people wearing them- they’re thought to only protect others from *symptomatic* people. 

It is not the job- or right- of the government to impose arbitrary discipline on its citizens...even if they state that they are doing it to “protect” the people. 

18 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Let me repeat myself: there isn’t a shred of evidence or data showing that wearing masks helps protect vaccinated people. There’s scant evidence wearing masks protects *any* of the people wearing them- they’re thought to only protect others from *symptomatic* people. 

It is not the job- or right- of the government to impose arbitrary discipline on its citizens...even if they state that they are doing it to “protect” the people. 

Common sense man. If you don't run out in traffic, you won't get hit by a car.

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Common sense man. If you don't run out in traffic, you won't get hit by a car.

We need an evidence/science/data based approach to disciplinary impositions on citizens. The phrase "Common sense" can be used to support ANYTHING. Trump supporters are happy to tell you that it is "Common sense" that the election was stolen from him. Qanon supporters will tell you that it is "common sense" that all Democrats are pedophiles. Etc etc

On 7/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, badrouter said:

There is a grand, aggregate total of zero evidence supporting the idea that masks reduce the risk for fully vaccinated people. The idea is totally disconnected from science and data. This is acknowledged when the rationale for urging vaccinated people to wear masks is stated to be “out of an abundance of caution.” The same amount of evidence and same rationale could be applied to telling people to dig a hole, crawl in, and never come out. After all, the risks to yourself increase when you come out of the hole.

The other bad part of these policies is that they probably put an end to the campaign to persuade people to get vaccinated. That’s over now, for all intents and purposes. The message is being sent loud and clear: the government will discipline its citizens as it pleases, and people either willingly comply...or they do not. Nobody who has been on the fence about getting he vaccine is going to think “gee, they’re back to disciplining all people, vaccinated or not, so now I should go get vaccinated!”

Idiotic post… but you do have a nice vocabulary. Vax, mask, and social distancing are mitigation efforts, use of all three are higher preventative measures for transmission and infection. 

bgw