2021 OOS Game Schedule

GardenStateBaller

According to that website, these Texas vs OOS games were supposed to happen in 2020 but were cancelled due to the pandemic. Would've been fun to see the outcome of these games. I hope we get to see these matchups happen sometime in the near future. 

North Shore vs De La Salle

Duncanville vs St. Thomas Aquinas

Duncanville vs St. Frances Academy

Shadow Creek vs St. Joseph's Prep

CH-Trinity Christian vs Myers Park (North Carolina)

CH-Trinity Christian vs West (Utah)

CH-Trinity Christian vs USA Academy (Alabama)

CH-Trinity Christian vs Eagle's Landing Christian (Georgia)

Mansfield vs Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)

Dallas Episcopal vs Prince Avenue Christian (Georgia)

24 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

According to that website, these Texas vs OOS games were supposed to happen in 2020 but were cancelled due to the pandemic. Would've been fun to see the outcome of these games. I hope we get to see these matchups happen sometime in the near future. 

North Shore vs De La Salle

Duncanville vs St. Thomas Aquinas

Duncanville vs St. Frances Academy

Shadow Creek vs St. Joseph's Prep

CH-Trinity Christian vs Myers Park (North Carolina)

CH-Trinity Christian vs West (Utah)

CH-Trinity Christian vs USA Academy (Alabama)

CH-Trinity Christian vs Eagle's Landing Christian (Georgia)

Mansfield vs Broken Arrow (Oklahoma)

Dallas Episcopal vs Prince Avenue Christian (Georgia)

I'll be making a HUGE announcement soon about another blockbuster CA vs TX game in 2022! Stay tuned. #PGL

• Thanks 1

@GardenStateBaller Do you think Dallas Jesuit would be willing to give it another shot at playing another OOS opponent? In 2013 they played St. Joseph's Prep, they lost 48-27. And in 2012 they played Loyola Academy from Illinois and beat them 30-29. I believe they still have the same Head Coach that agreed to play those games. Dallas Jesuit is usually pretty competitive, they're a private school who competes in the UIL and is in the 6A Division, along with Houston Strake Jesuit. 

8 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

@GardenStateBaller Do you think Dallas Jesuit would be willing to give it another shot at playing another OOS opponent? In 2013 they played St. Joseph's Prep, they lost 48-27. And in 2012 they played Loyola Academy from Illinois and beat them 30-29. I believe they still have the same Head Coach that agreed to play those games. Dallas Jesuit is usually pretty competitive, they're a private school who competes in the UIL and is in the 6A Division, along with Houston Strake Jesuit. 

Yes, they showed well in those two OOS games. The Jesuit HC receives all of my Scheduling Alerts. He's a PGL member, just not very active.