THIS is for you DUMBASS DIMMS?

Old Rabid One

If America is SOOO oppressive to you, WHY STAY? And WHY is half the world wanting to immigrate HERE? And WHY are Cuban citizens waving the STARS and STRIPES in Havana, during their protest of your Communist Party there? And why were the citizens of Hong Kong waving that same flag, during the Chicom takeover of their nation?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

If America is SOOO oppressive to you, WHY STAY? And WHY is half the world wanting to immigrate HERE? And WHY are Cuban citizens waving the STARS and STRIPES in Havana, during their protest of your Communist Party there? And why were the citizens of Hong Kong waving that same flag, during the Chicom takeover of their nation?

You must have been DROPPPPED on your HEAD as a baby!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Some of us have a vested interest in this land. Notice I said land and not country. Some of us are, by sweat of our brow and blood of our body, have put more into this land than anyone on this peice of dirt we call north America.

Given the investment we have made........I think I can speak in general and say, " we built this and we are going to stay". Forget about what someone else is doing ourside this land mass. Not our problem.

The U.S. would not be what it is without recognizing it's past and we all know this is something many don't want. That same flag flew over this country as the oppression existed here you dumbazz.

Get to that you old klansman.

• Like 3

On 8/1/2021 at 9:56 AM, Wildcat Will said:

Some of us have a vested interest in this land. Notice I said land and not country. Some of us are, by sweat of our brow and blood of our body, have put more into this land than anyone on this peice of dirt we call north America.

Given the investment we have made........I think I can speak in general and say, " we built this and we are going to stay". Forget about what someone else is doing ourside this land mass. Not our problem.

The U.S. would not be what it is without recognizing it's past and we all know this is something many don't want. That same flag flew over this country as the oppression existed here you dumbazz.

HEY SKIPPY, about 300,000 WHITE men died to give you the right to stay on this LAND, and not be persecuted as many peoples of color are, around the WORLD! And still another MILLION or so, gave their lives to defend this COUNTRY, in WWI and WWII!

But just fer shits and giggles! If your boy Craaaazy Joe keeps letting the Rooskies and Chicoms push him around, especially in the Pacific and Cuba! You may just get a chance to defend this land from the oppressors! WW III ANYONE? Because the Japanese, Taiwanese, and Cuban people aren't NOT gonna stand by and watch their land be taken over! And they are gonna ask for the USA for help!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I WAS, and I am an AMERICAN PATRIOT! And YOU?

I bleed Red, White and Blue! You all far righties don’t believe a Moderate or Lefty can feel that way but you’re very wrong.

Trump and his followers turned the American flag into a dirty symbol. All those redneck pickups flying an American Flag with a Trump flag next to it turned my stomach. Not the American Flag, the Trump flag. Most assumed if you had an American Flag flying you were a Trumpard. Trump calls himself a Republican, Bullshit! Trump is only about Trump. He doesn’t care about you, his followers (which he hates because he calls them poor losers) or me. He’s a country of one, Trump. Anyone who worships him and doesn’t see that deserves to get fucked by him. Enjoy the ass reaming!!

6 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I bleed Red, White and Blue! You all far righties don’t believe a Moderate or Lefty can feel that way but you’re very wrong.

Trump and his followers turned the American flag into a dirty symbol. All those redneck pickups flying an American Flag with a Trump flag next to it turned my stomach. Not the American Flag, the Trump flag. Most assumed if you had an American Flag flying you were a Trumpard. Trump calls himself a Republican, Bullshit! Trump is only about Trump. He does  care about you, his followers (which he hates because he calls them poor losers) or me. He’s a country of one, Trump. Anyone who worships him and doesn’t see that deserves to get fucked by him. Enjoy the ass reaming!!

So did you get the Trump vaccine ??? 🤔

Or do you figure

you are gonna get ass-reamed

with that one too... 😲

PS: I'm also assuming you entirely disagreeeee... with all those "lockdown" measures he imposed for Covid...👌

Since HE WAS the guy that that shut down the entire country 🙄, you would have to be some Trumptard to be so delusional as to stick up for him ....you know....

by agreeing with something like that ☹️....

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

When is Cali going to secede from the United States? About the same time you fools clean out the dead timber, that's causing those horrendous fires?

Oh that’s relevant. Dip shit!!

Oh ya, a lot of what’s burning is in a National Forest. Why didn’t Trump have the forests cleared out under his watch? He had 4 years to get it done. Don’t blame Biden, he’s been in office 8 months.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 4:35 PM, Old Rabid One said:

HEY SKIPPY, about 300,000 WHITE men died to give you the right to stay on this LAND, and not be persecuted as many peoples of color are, around the WORLD! And still another MILLION or so, gave their lives to defend this COUNTRY, in WWI and WWII!

But just fer shits and giggles! If your boy Craaaazy Joe keeps letting the Rooskies and Chicoms push him around, especially in the Pacific and Cuba! You may just get a chance to defend this land from the oppressors! WW III ANYONE? Because the Japanese, Taiwanese, and Cuban people aren't NOT gonna stand by and watch their land be taken over! And they are gonna ask for the USA for help!

Up to 2 million of us died being brought over in bondage to serve as free labor. 300 thousand white men didn't do shit for us. Hell, we fougjt in those same wars you dumbass.

Your numbers don't compare.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, Old Rabid One said:

I WAS, and I am an AMERICAN PATRIOT! And YOU?

Yes, I do believe you are in the 2021 sense of the word. 

As we all know "patriot" no long stands for what it had. 

Today it is self praise draped on traitors who are immoral, unethical and grossly ignorant. 

The word is but another causality of Trumpism. 

It is now synonymous with deplorable. 

Now go wrap a flag around your shoulders as you attack the police, deny fact and enable tyranny.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 8/1/2021 at 9:56 AM, Wildcat Will said:

Do you not know the term INDENTURED SERVITUDE? Lemme clue you in Skippy! The white Georgia settlers were brought to the new world from England, to work for seven years. With the promise of acquiring land for their toils! But HOLD on a cotton pickin, tobacco pickin minute! In the fine print of the contract, it read that if the aforementioned were sold prior to the end of that seventh year! The seven year obligation started a new! Thus, they were SLAVES forEVER, until the Revolutionary War set them free, to fight for their COUNTRY'S independence! I don't recollect many black folk in that battle for American independence! Whomever taught you this crap, should give you a refund!