Can coaching trump inexperience?

Old Rabid One

I guess that we'll see soon enough! From reports in the Moultrie Disturber today, the Colquitt County public school Packers, MAY be as young as they have EVER been, across the board! By my count, half of the starters and key back ups, will be FRESHMEN or SOPHOMORES, who play this Friday night! To counter that shortcoming, will be arguably one of the best collections of assistant coaches in the STATE, if not the country! No fewer than five of Colquitt's assistants, have recently been head coaches in at least three states. And several, have twenty or more seasons of experience to boot! On offense, the Packers will START at least five sophomores! And they will utilize a FRESHMAN kicker, albeit the brother of a prep All American, currently at FSU! And on DEEEfense, it'll be all hands on deck, with virtually EVERYbody save two DL and a LBER, starting for the first time. And three of their main men on the offensive side of the ball, are sophomores as well, in a QB, a RB, and a TE!

To reiterate that well known phrase from that Pravda aficionado, Rufus S. Da Mann, OH WOE is US!

• Like 1

• Old Rabid One changed the title to Can coaching trump inexperience?
14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I didn’t read the paragraph. I assume it makes no sense. It probably  has a bunch of commas in places they aren’t supposed to be as well.  The answer to the title of the thread is yes. Put the players in places they’ll be successful. 

I have a comma fetish, so SUE ME! It's much safer than your pedophilia in Cali!

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 1:03 AM, HurricaneNick said:

I didn’t read the paragraph. I assume it makes no sense. It probably  has a bunch of commas in places they aren’t supposed to be as well.  The answer to the title of the thread is yes. Put the players in places they’ll be successful. 

Kinda like listening to that dumbass you have in Sacramento!

9 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Don't Cousin Justin build teams?

Define build teams. I assumed the OP was on about a team like Grayson when Taylor and Watson and the gang came down and embarrassed a well coached but inexperienced Packer team. 

That's my recent experience with a recruited/built team versus a well coached but inexperienced team. 

What say you oh football genius Rab? Does Justin build teams? You have all the answers bud. Why ask stupid questions?

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Define build teams. I assumed the OP was on about a team like Grayson when Taylor and Watson and the gang came down and embarrassed a well coached but inexperienced Packer team. 

That's my recent experience with a recruited/built team versus a well coached but inexperienced team. 

What say you oh football genius Rab? Does Justin build teams? You have all the answers bud. Why ask stupid questions?

"Why ask stupid questions?"

Ooh...Ooh....I know the answer to that one...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1