For my favorite bi-kween

Sweetlarry

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

All that whining got you your wish. This is PROOF @Ga96 has mo’ pull than anybody prior thought. 

565717D6-27D7-436F-B59A-3D9EB7D18BE8.png

No pull its just common sense a player that is the #1 WR and CB should be the number 1 player over a player that plays 1 position especially QB with how spotty the position is when it comes to success. 

If im your favorite Viking you need help. There are plenty of other Vikings who think exactly like you on every topic.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

No pull its just common sense a player that is the #1 WR and CB should be the number 1 player over a player that plays 1 position especially QB with how spotty the position is when it comes to success. 

If im your favorite Viking you need help. There are plenty of other Vikings who think exactly like you on every topic.

WHY ain't you Vikequeens filming the scrimmage Saturday night? Am I gonna hafta take my walker down there for a look see?

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

FSU needs about 40 more at his talent level to compete for the playoffs. 

He is super elite. Has a big mouth but as good as any player I have seen 7 in 7 wise.  

Was he born in Atlanta?

Nah he is a Florida baby just raised in Ga.

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Yea?!? How do I think? I gotta hear this.