We need more of this!!!

Nolebull813

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

First time ever i was happy the USA lost in an Olympic event

Me too. It’s sad that you have to root against your own country in a world competition because the people representing are huge pieces of shit. 

They are pieces of shit because they are poisoning people to think police who serve and protect us are evil. I bet they have security detail to parade them around wherever they need to go. 

Did you see that human pile of garbage Cori Bush? Holy smokes 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are pieces of shit because they are poisoning people to think police who serve and protect us are evil.

If poisoning people to think that the police are evil makes one a piece of shit then some guy named *checks notes* Nolebull813 must be a giant piece of shit.

Here is denigrating the chief law enforcement agency in the United States.

👇

On 3/24/2021 at 9:03 AM, Nolebull813 said:

There was 14 FBI agents there to investigate a hate crime. This department is a sham and mockery of justice.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If poisoning people to think that the police are evil makes one a piece of shit then some guy named *checks notes* Nolebull813 must be a giant piece of shit.

Here is denigrating the chief law enforcement agency in the United States.

👇

That was true. The partisan operatives who have infiltrated the DoJ were a sham and mockery.

Not the system. Just the hacks. The extremists like James Comey, John Brennen, and Peter Stzok. 

Cori Bush and her kind are trying to convince people that the entire system of policing is rotten to the core and needs dismantling. 

It’s the same as saying all Muslims are terrorists when you hear of some Muslims blowing something up. If you think police need defunding then you damn sure must think Muslims need to be kicked out of the country due to their terrorist allegiance 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was true. The partisan operatives who have infiltrated the DoJ were a sham and mockery.

Not the system. Just the hacks. The extremists like James Comey, John Brennen, and Peter Stzok.  

I love watching Nolebull813 make a blanket claim and then do a complete 180 and spend the rest of the thread telling us why his exception to his previous claim is fine.

😄

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Oh!

So poisoning people's minds about police only makes one a piece of shit if it's *not* true according to Nolebull813.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'd hate to think you were a piece of shit.

So much for the ego boost, huh?

Mainstream social psychology experts claim that hearing the other viewpoints encourages understanding. 

I think some are so far gone fighting for the losers, the entrenchment is so deep they’re stuck and incapable of freeing themselves. 

Pew research identified 9 distinct parties within the left to right spectrum and some of these KKKlowns are beyond far right. 

My .02,

bgw

• Thanks 1