Long Beach Poly and Bergen Catholic

coach_warren

1 minute ago, Kingwill said:

BC at 10 seems generous especially after losing there most talented dlineman. With that said adding coach Toal helps. They probably lose 3 gms this year but still could be playing at the meadowlands in Dec. losing a couple gms in BNU should be expected. 

if this team and staff doesnt win a state title this year do they have an honest and serious conversation about moving on from nunzio

16 minutes ago, Pops said:

They also beat the TX state champs, but I know that doesn't support the hater narrative

Can't believe these guys who post on their local state boards, and get away with their BS, then come to the National Board and use the same talking points, only to get SPANKED.

Every.Single.Time

#LOSer

#MJD33

#ECHS05

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Can't believe these guys who post on their local state boards, and get away with their BS, then come to the National Board and use the same talking points, only to get SPANKED.

Every.Single.Time

#LOSer

#MJD33

#ECHS05

All you do is talk shit about nj, Georgia, Ohio, Florida etc. which gets old. According to you, only good football is played in Southern California. Further, To the really educated  people on here.... You bring little value from an information stand point. So hopefully you just enjoy being a troll and don't think you actually know a lot. 

And you nut ride bishop Gorman which has no affiliation to California except their 15-1 record (lost track of the wins) but it's lame. 

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

. You bring little value from an information stand point.

Speak for yourself.  All you do is try to solicit information from everyone.

I on the other hand have started (2) threads in the last 10 days which have facilitated fabulous member participation to the tune of 550 posts and 4,547 and counting "clicks".  I'm sure the Chief appreciates my value much more than yours. 

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Speak for yourself.  All you do is try to solicit information from everyone.

I on the other hand have started (2) threads in the last 10 days which have facilitated fabulous member participation to the tune of 550 posts and 4,547 and counting "clicks".  I'm sure the Chief appreciates my value much more than yours. 

Translation: Two trolling click bait threads. 

Can't speak for BC and since the NJ guys live there and are more intimate with the BC situation, I would listen to them.

Poly has talent this year... lots of it. It will all boil down to coaching which last year sucked big time. Last years game with Narbone showed that. Watching the Poly offensive guard tip off whether the play was going to be a run or pass... relative to how he set his stance and the coaching staff not correcting it the whole game was amatureville ( if that's a word ) at best. If they have addressed the issue, Poly can gravitate back to elite level.

6 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Can't speak for BC and since the NJ guys live there and are more intimate with the BC situation, I would listen to them.

Poly has talent this year... lots of it. It will all boil down to coaching which last year sucked big time. Last years game with Narbone showed that. Watching the Poly offensive guard tip off whether the play was going to be a run or pass... relative to how he set his stance and the coaching staff not correcting it the whole game was amatureville ( if that's a word ) at best. If they have addressed the issue, Poly can gravitate back to elite level.

Poly will likely go lose two games (Narbonne and Mission Viejo both possiblities of a loss) and in the semis get blown out