Things that make you go hmmmm

Nolebull813

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Your birth

Lack of education

Sheep mentality 

Those are a few about you right off the top of my head.

So you basically got nothing. 

Im giving you permission to use the photo whenever someone talks about racial inequality. Tell them yeah, white people are much more disproportionately being killed by black people than the other way around 

#StopCaucasianHate

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you basically got nothing. 

Im giving you permission to use the photo whenever someone talks about racial inequality. Tell them yeah, white people are much more disproportionately being killed by black people than the other way around 

#StopCaucasianHate

You are so afraid. He must have made her feel so good and it seems she did something in front of you. Did she walk away with him, leaving you standing there? 

No one hates you. You are just paranoid and afraid and the sooner you accept this, the sooner you can heal.

You and your people are not headed for chains and 200+ years of servitude. No one is coming to sell your wife as a bedwarmer. Your family will not to scattered about, relegated to slave labor for the highest bidder. This is NOT your future.

However, your days of dominance are numbered and I know you feel it, hence your concern.

Don't fret.

We have no thoughts of treating you like sub-humans. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are so afraid. He must have made her feel so good and it seems she did something in front of you. Did she walk away with him, leaving you standing there? 

No one hates you. You are just paranoid and afraid and the sooner you accept this, the sooner you can heal.

You and your people are not headed for chains and 200+ years of servitude. No one is coming to sell your wife as a bedwarmer. Your family will not to scattered about, relegated to slave labor for the highest bidder. This is NOT your future.

However, your days of dominance are numbered and I know you feel it, hence your concern.

Don't fret.

We have no thoughts of treating you like sub-humans. 

White people are already being treated like sub humans. The vilification is in full effect. Discrimination against white people is every step of society and people like you cheer lead it on as “payback”. 

White people living today, whose only sin is sharing the same skin tone as people who committed reprehensible acts decades and centuries ago. 

People like you see white people as sub human. There is no sympathy or empathy for tragedy. If you see a story of a white person being killed it probably gives you joy. You look at it like “scoring one for the good guys” 

White people are beaten, shot, robbed, killed etc everyday and it doesn’t it make local news. 

I guess all the stuff MLK preached about got lost in the radical extremism that is displayed by you and people like you today 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

White people are already being treated like sub humans. The vilification is in full effect. Discrimination against white people is every step of society and people like you cheer lead it on as “payback”. 

White people living today, whose only sin is sharing the same skin tone as people who committed reprehensible acts decades and centuries ago. 

People like you see white people as sub human. There is no sympathy or empathy for tragedy. If you see a story of a white person being killed it probably gives you joy. You look at it like “scoring one for the good guys” 

White people are beaten, shot, robbed, killed etc everyday and it doesn’t it make local news. 

I guess all the stuff MLK preached about got lost in the radical extremism that is displayed by you and people like you today 

Damn I weep for you. Sorry jr. But you share more than hust skin color. You share blood, you share thoughts, your aspirations are to return to the time when blacks would never challenge as strongly the treatment of it's people.

Was it really centuries ago? If so, I'm old as dirt. I say that because I know those times. I have other relatives with more stories than I have. You know nothing.

You should be more open to your history. This country is what it is due to the hard work of many, especially those that toiled under a whip. 

I believe in Kings message. I also believe in Malcolm's message.

I also think you are scared to death of tomorrow.