Is it true. Bishop Gorman will have a Georgia Gauntlet in 2018?

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

A Nevin Shapiro type booster? lol 

No. He's actually involved with the program and has been for a very long time. He's coached at the youth level for many years and has gone out of his way to help so many kids get noticed and get to the next level. He also knows more about metro Atlanta football than anyone on this board yet for some reason Fred continuously tries to act if he's no big deal and doesn't affect the program as if he's not at every practice and eating dinner with coaches each week 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

No. He's actually involved with the program and has been for a very long time. He's coached at the youth level for many years and has gone out of his way to help so many kids get noticed and get to the next level. He also knows more about metro Atlanta football than anyone on this board yet for some reason Fred continuously tries to act if he's no big deal and doesn't affect the program as if he's not at every practice and eating dinner with coaches each week 

Gotcha. That's why I said that he has done a lot for the boys in Gwinnett County. He's helping them pickup offers left and right, and that's great on his behalf.

Ah contraire, I know I'm not the Grayson king nor do I want to be.  I have a life beyond football.  I knew it was Hunnicutt before it was announced as well. Kenyatta has a specific focus and vested interest in what he does.  Me, I'm just an old guy whose youngest graduated from Grayson 5 years ago and have no interest in the Rams other than I love to support the team.  I asked the AD today about the "scheduled" games. He flat said no.  I think the man that signs the contract might know a little better than Kenyatta.  Could it happen?  Sure.  Is it a sure thing?  Nope.  I know Kenyatta is is friends with Coach.  Okay, so what?  The coach and the AD take my calls and seem to care what I think.  I don't pretend to know what they think about Kenyatta.  Does Kenyatta efforts support Grayson football?  To be sure. Do his efforts help players get in front of college staffs?  Unquestionably and that's a good thing.  I just don't think he has the influence you think he has.  I have my reasons for believing that but I don't care to say them on an open bulletin board.

Oh by the way, I focused on you because you like to tout all that is Grayson.  I asked my questions because I was curious if you had second hand information or if it was straight from the source.  I openly admit I don't know everything going on but I am pretty sure everyone connected with the program knows who I am and is honest with me when I ask questions.  I could be wrong about that but I don't think so.

Guest LOSer
9 hours ago, Fred said:

But a five hour trip at much higher cost.  Besides, who died and put you in charge?  

Your program is a mickey mouse operation.

Why are you asking me rhetorical questions? You don't have to listen. I assume that you are because what I'm saying rings true.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Your program is a mickey mouse operation.

Why are you asking me rhetorical questions? You don't have to listen. I assume that you are because what I'm saying rings true.

I don't think anyone at Grayson really cares what you think about our operation.  Your assumption did indeed make an ass out of you because other than you saying Grayson has a football team very little else of your pontifications bears any resemblance to the truth.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Your assumption did indeed make an ass out of you because other than you saying Grayson has a football team very little else of your pontifications bears any resemblance to the truth.

I think my claims that Grayson is cheap, unreasonable and a poor selector of OOS opponents hit the mark as well.

Guest LOSer
10 hours ago, Fred said:

It's 4 states.  At least get it right.

They're crossing 3 states.

Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

They're not crossing Georgia, Magellan.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Any Florida perspective this year, LOSer?

OR, just the same old same old from you?

The same from me would be of high quality.

I can only hope to live up to that standard.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

They're crossing 3 states.

Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

They're not crossing Georgia, Magellan.

So I guess they are just magically transporting across the state of Georgia.  Have you figured out how to fold space so we don't have to cross Georgia to get to Alabama? 

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Fred said:

So I guess they are just magically transporting across the state of Georgia.  Have you figured out how to fold space so we don't have to cross Georgia to get to Alabama? 

Cross is a verb which means to go to the other side of (insert noun).

They are literally crossing Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Not Georgia. Sorry Magellan.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Glad you have that self confidence as it certainly appears very few others here do.  Enjoy your day.

So you just got done telling me that you don't care about the opinions of others but now I should care about yours and others?

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So you just got done telling me that you don't care about the opinions of others but now I should care about yours and others?

Lord have mercy you twist things around to meet your purposes!  I guess that is why you have such a hard time understanding what other people write.  All I said was your self confidence was much higher than others' opinions of you.  I didn't say anything about you caring about those opinions. 

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:
6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Glad you have that self confidence as it certainly appears very few others here do.  Enjoy your day.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Fred said:

Lord have mercy you twist things around to meet your purposes! 

How did I twist your exact words?

You said earlier that you don't care what I think about your program but, boy, nobody agrees with you!

You're just a corny fanboy who makes crappy arguments.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Fred said:

All I said was your self confidence was much higher than others' opinions of you.  I didn't say anything about you caring about those opinions.

This is the definition of caring about others' opinions.

First off, how do you know what others think? Of course the subjects of my lashings are going to react negatively to me. Big deal.

And what makes you think their opinions matter? Or that I should care?

You literally whine that you didn't say something and then you turn around and double down on it.

14 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Cross is a verb which means to go to the other side of (insert noun).

They are literally crossing Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Not Georgia. Sorry Magellan.

We have to cross 100 road miles in the state of Georgia.  From dictionary.com - 45. to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another

We have to move from Grayson across Georgia to the Alabama border.  You don't get to change definitions to suit you.  Oh, I forgot.  You do as you are the all knowing and powerful wizard of football and everything else.