Is it true. Bishop Gorman will have a Georgia Gauntlet in 2018?

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hell Even when I travel up north I dont fly because most places are straight shots. 

Example Savannah to New York City is a 13 hour drive. Its not impossoble. And cheaper than flying. 

The difference is that we have better things to do.

You?

Not so much.

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Also Miami is conviently located theres no reason for them to fly to GA when 2 of the most convient Interstates lead through Miami. 

Driving from Miami to Atlanta is dumb.

There are dozens of cheap daily flights from Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.

More I think about it, the more it seems impossible.  Unless NIAA changes up things again, we will be stuck with probably only 4 OOS games next year too.  And from my understanding the MD & DLS games were home & home agreements.  That would only leave 2 more OOS games.  MD would be coming to LV and we would be going to DLS next year.  1 GA trip, I could see, but unless one is coming here, it looks a bit far fetched.

1 minute ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

More I think about it, the more it seems impossible.  Unless NIAA changes up things again, we will be stuck with probably only 4 OOS games next year too.  And from my understanding the MD & DLS games were home & home agreements.  That would only leave 2 more OOS games.  MD would be coming to LV and we would be going to DLS next year.  1 GA trip, I could see, but unless one is coming here, it looks a bit far fetched.

Like most of their "possible" big OOS games. Lol.  Par for the course.  The MD and DLS home and home is going to be some good ass games.  JT will be a senior in the second game and DLS will have a darn good team coming back.  This year though I got the bishop winning against DLS and losing bad against The Dei.

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats a waste..... 

Hell Even when I travel up north I dont fly because most places are straight shots. 

Example Savannah to New York City is a 13 hour drive. Its not impossoble. And cheaper than flying. 

Also Miami is conviently located theres no reason for them to fly to GA when 2 of the most convient Interstates lead through Miami. 

I-95 and I-75 both lead to anywhere in GA almost They dont need a flight. 

Time is money bra!  Plus with Gas etc it ends up being similar anyways. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Like most of their "possible" big OOS games. Lol.  Par for the course.  The MD and DLS home and home is going to be some good ass games.  JT will be a senior in the second game and DLS will have a darn good team coming back.  This year though I got the bishop winning against DLS and losing bad against The Dei.

It will be interesting to see how things play out with all the new guys.  And yes JT will be a SR next year, but will he be at MD ;)

23 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler was a better win than St. X, youre right.

Im not sure about beating Chandler at the time Cen10 did. The next week or 2 Chandler was smashed by Mountain Pointe. It was only until the final 8-9 weeks of the season Chandler started smashing teams and got revenge on MP turning a 45 point loss into a 19 point W.

Obviously, Chandler 'hyper-improved' during their later stages of the season. Teams do that (DLS, ahem, cough). I believe at year's end Grayson definitely would've given IMG a much better game. 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Communicated w KS last night. As I thought, BG has NOT scheduled any 2018 games with GA programs. To date, three OOS games have been secured, all with Left Coast teams. #realnews

I don't doubt you everyone in the Marietta program I know seems to think it's a done deal.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, AztecPadre said:

Well doggone it the kids are looking forward to the Bishop Gorman game.  I've looked at film of those guys over the summer, and if they have a weakness, I haven't found it.  Those guys have a 40+ game win streak, and get up on you in a hurry.  We just hope our defense can make some stops, and JT plays great. 

But first we have to deal with another Bishop.  We travel to La Puente to play Amat in their dank poorly lighted field.  It wouldn't surprise me if half the lights were out that night to keep Amon Ra from seeing the ball.  Amat tried a similar trick vs. St. Paul in '68 when they dumped 2 inches of sawdust between the hash marks to slow down the Swordsmen running attack.    We have a target on our back every week, and have to expect the unexpected.  Rock n Roll Baby!

#RedReady

#RedReckoning

21 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Well doggone it the kids are looking forward to the Bishop Gorman game.  I've looked at film of those guys over the summer, and if they have a weakness, I haven't found it.  Those guys have a 40+ game win streak, and get up on you in a hurry.  We just hope our defense can make some stops, and JT plays great. 

But first we have to deal with another Bishop.  We travel to La Puente to play Amat in their dank poorly lighted field.  It wouldn't surprise me if half the lights were out that night to keep Amon Ra from seeing the ball.  Amat tried a similar trick vs. St. Paul in '68 when they dumped 2 inches of sawdust between the hash marks to slow down the Swordsmen running attack.    We have a target on our back every week, and have to expect the unexpected.  Rock n Roll Baby!

#RedReady

#RedReckoning

Bishop Amat the Texas killers!!! Good luck in that one coach!!! 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Scouting report on the John's Creek program. Thx. 

Johns  Creek has Ft.Pierce Central(FL) old HC. 

Johns Creek old HC Matt Kemper  is at Roswell Now. 

Johns Creek is normally a good 10-2,9-3,11-2 type team they normally get to around RD3 and occasionally The Semifinals. 

Theyre a decent team. They have Talent and theyre in a rich area. Theyre in the Alpharetta-Roswell area. 

• Like 1