Is it true. Bishop Gorman will have a Georgia Gauntlet in 2018?

Guest LOSer
12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

you mean like the fact that Cen10 cant afford to play OOS?

As Grayson books their 9-hour bus trip across 3 states.

Guest LOSer
19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Seriously tho.... what's the big deal about this?

It's a 9-hour bus ride and less than an hour and half flight.

Who thinks this is a good idea?

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And what is DLS doing? Getting ready to go lose to another 1st RD loser? 

You got one game against SJC. 

Then a bunch of scrubs. 

I wasn't talking about DLS and I'm guessing you hadn't heard they're also playing BG in the desert in a game every Sanchez down to 3rd cousins have been obsessing over for 10 years

plus DLS is just one team and has BG and SJC

that would match up well with the state of GA

31 minutes ago, old_e said:

Coach, IMG called to play again. 

Is that the team that beat us by 3 scores last year?

Aaah, yes.

Ahem, cough (clears throat). Tellem our school board doesn't allow to play made up national teams.

Is grayson not playing IMG?

good grief, its worse than I thought 

it'd be interesting to put up a list that compared the OOS games for the top 5 teams in CA and GA (ignoring the huge in-state SOS CA also emjoys)

wth, I'm bored

CA Top 5 OOS;

BGx2 STA SJCx2 IMG

GA top 5 OOS:

Hoover Plant International School of Broward x3

theres basically a new level of hsfb being formed and lines are being drawn -- doesn't appear to be anyone from GA knocking down the door to this big boys' league

grayson?

colquitt?

maybe just occasionally come with a dream team?

21 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I mean.... if it cost less to take a couple of chartered buses to shreveport, then those boys better get comfortable for the next 9 hours.

I would fly, but I'm able to afford it since it's just me compared to 70 other athletes & coaches. It's all about what you can afford to spend 

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

That would make too much sense.

I mean the 6A champs from his own state got throttled by that very same Chandler team.

Chandler was a better win than St. X, youre right.

Im not sure about beating Chandler at the time Cen10 did. The next week or 2 Chandler was smashed by Mountain Pointe. It was only until the final 8-9 weeks of the season Chandler started smashing teams and got revenge on MP turning a 45 point loss into a 19 point W.

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

That would make too much sense.

I mean the 6A champs from his own state got throttled by that very same Chandler team.

Hey sack...

I seem to remember Floridas 6A Champs getting throttled 35-3 by a GA team a few years back.

Its ok sack, short term memory loss and all.

1 hour ago, old_e said:

Coach, IMG called to play again. 

Is that the team that beat us by 3 scores last year?

Aaah, yes.

Ahem, cough (clears throat). Tellem our school board doesn't allow to play made up national teams.

I believe theres 2 (TWO) OOS teams that can claim 4 score victories over DLS. 2 30-6 losses...

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Nope, like the fact that nobody from GA has competed with IMG yet! 

IMG put most of their points on the board in the final 7 minutes of the game. It was competitive... obvious by the fact all IMG could do was hope their big OL wore Graysons D down, as they ran QB draw after QB draw. 

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

IMG put most of their points on the board in the final 7 minutes of the game. It was competitive... obvious by the fact all IMG could do was hope their big OL wore Graysons D down, as they ran QB draw after QB draw. 

Regardless whether it was in the last 7 minutes or the last two minutes. The vaunted defense broke down and the points were scored on Grayson's starting D.

So are you saying Mountain Pointe is stronger in the beginning of the season?

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Someone mentioned that BG has already scheduled 2 maybe 3 GA teams for 2018. 

Marietta-Dont sleep on em 

Grayson-Idk what 2018 will yield but they will be kinda young this year. 

Also rumor has it Grayson will be hosting a Bergen Catholic in 2018. 

Idk what  Colquitt or Buford have in stire but Valdosta may have something big in store. 

Not true on the Grayson games.

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

Watch, I wouldn't share if I didn't feel really good about my sources. Fred, I'll leave these initials for you KW. 

I figured that was who it was.  Wishful thinking and he doesn't sign the contracts.  AD said no.  KW has been wrong before.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

But a five hour trip at much higher cost.  Besides, who died and put you in charge?  You do your thing and we will do ours.  We won't worry about you and you do whatever you want.

No I haven't missed it.  Let's see, it is a lock according to Kenyatta that Jeff was leaving Grayson within a week after winning state, then it was a lock he was going to North Oconee.  Nope and Nope.  I don't deny he is heavily involved.  I just don't wholesale buy into to he is God's gift to the Grayson program.  Just curious, did you ever talk personally with Jeff or with our AD last season?  Have you talked personally with Coach Hunnicutt or the AD this season?  Have you attended any of the banquets or other team functions in the past couple of years?

Again, you're focused on me as if I should be meddling with high school kids at my age. Kenyatta is a part of that program and I have a good relationship with him. He was correct in telling me Jeff was out no matter what prior the Roswell game. TRUE. He was correct in telling me that Hoover game was scheduled last year. TRUE. He was correct in telling me the John Curtis game this year. TRUE. He was correct in telling me about the kids moving in and out of that program. Hell he knew Hunnicutt was going to be the coach before anyone on this board even google searched that man's name  

Again, you want to be the Grayson king so bad, we all get that, and it's fine. You are on this board. But there are those in more direct with you, like Kenyatta, for example. So we go through him. 

• Haha 1