Would love to see Ohio State win by 50.

HooverOutlaw

35 minutes ago, concha said:

At this point I think a big part of the equation is to see if Meatchicken and Khakis are able to get Ohio State out of their heads.

I'm sure Boogereater still remembers Coach Day's threat to "hang 100 on them".

They chickened out of that game.

I just don't think Michigan can slow the OSU offense down. 

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

They chickened out of that game.

I just don't think Michigan can slow OSU offense down. 

They have two pretty impressive edge rushers (Hutchinson and Ojabo) that could disrupt things.  They are currently both projected as first round picks in the 2022 draft.

2 hours ago, concha said:

They have two pretty impressive edge rushers (Hutchinson and Ojabo) that could disrupt things.  They are currently both projected as first round picks in the 2022 draft.

Hopefully Ryan Day is a good enough coach to scheme out the only hope TTUN has in disrupting his offense. 

I believe he is.

13 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Hopefully Ryan Day is a good enough coach to scheme out the only hope TTUN has in disrupting his offense. 

I believe he is.

Ohio State's o-line has been excellent this year in protecting Stroud. He gets sacked about once a game on average.

Michigan will have to pick their poison.  Focus on Earth, Wind & Fire or on TreVeyon Henderson and Miyan Williams.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2021 at 11:01 PM, concha said:

Ohio State's o-line has been excellent this year in protecting Stroud. He gets sacked about once a game on average.

Michigan will have to pick their poison.  Focus on Earth, Wind & Fire or on TreVeyon Henderson and Miyan Williams.

As good as tOSU is running and slinging it — the only hope most defenses have to slow or stop them is for them to stop themsevles.

This pretty much begins and ends with the o-line. As long as the o-line isn’t committing penalties and is halfway doing their job, there’s not much a defense can do.

Focus on EW&F and TreVeyon and Miyan will get you. Focus on the run and Stroud will find one of those receivers — or Ruckert.

As you said, pick your poison.

If the Buckeyes defense can be just pretty good — they are gonna be tough for any team to beat.

• Like 1