Saban is ready

Dustin Statham

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Again, there’s a lot of dirt under that rug in ttown

Want to compare arrest records this year?  Funny Alabama is put under a microscope more than team ever nothing major has come up. Go look at Ole Miss for dirt trust me. Ole Miss does more than dirty crap than the rest of the conference combined. 

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Want to compare arrest records this year?  Funny Alabama is put under a microscope more than team ever nothing major has come up. Go look at Ole Miss for dirt trust me. Ole Miss does more than dirty crap than the rest of the conference combined. 

That title belongs to USC under Carroll

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are making my point. Everyone in ttown protects that stolen Braves A. Athens could give a rip, remember Jan kemp? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dustin Statham said:

You are making my point. Everyone in ttown protects that stolen Braves A. Athens could give a rip, remember Jan kemp? 

Alabama used the scripted A before their was even a Atlanta braves. Braves came to Atlanta in 1966.

Alabama media guide from 1958.

Bryant had it on this hat 8 years at a minimum.

MEDIA GUIDE 1958.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

Spurrier always said best to play Georgia early, cause of all the suspended players then

And yet UGA accomplished  more this year alone than USC Lite has in 122 years. In four of the last six years we’ve dropped between 40 and 52 on you little turds. And Kirby played the cheerleaders and the water boys in 18,20, and 21. Your blind chicken found a kernel of corn in 19. Treasure the memory. Kirby is going to retire Beamer in three years.

15 hours ago, JCGIII said:

And yet UGA accomplished  more this year alone than USC Lite has in 122 years. In four of the last six years we’ve dropped between 40 and 52 on you little turds. And Kirby played the cheerleaders and the water boys in 18,20, and 21. Your blind chicken found a kernel of corn in 19. Treasure the memory. Kirby is going to retire Beamer in three years.

Maybe you outta worry more about your record vs  Bama 

• Haha 1