From 1958-2018 (60 years) Panhandle of Florida is 60-30 against the entire state of Louisiana

Nolebull813

On 3/2/2021 at 5:49 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Blountsville obviously doesn't exist but Blountstown does. They're not the Wildcats but basically everything sausmann said is confusing from the name of the school to them being "good" even though he can't remember who any of the players were.

Hey Dingleberry, nobody asked for your opinion and nobody on here needs you trying to correct their high school football memories.  What'd I tell you about trying to get in on the grown up conversations.  But again here's another example of someone forgetting more football knowledge than you'll ever know.

Not like I have to tell you but fuck it, I'm bored and you're ignorant so I was going off memory from the mid 90's you pile of panty waste.  I was spending time at Eglin AFB squeezing high school football games in where and when I could but you wouldn't understand shit like that because you my ignorant friend are a pencilneck peckerhead. 

On 3/2/2021 at 12:03 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The Baker Gators are in Okaloosa County. They won a few titles in the 90’s at the smallest level. Might be them 

It was Blountstown Tigers.  And it was actually when I was at Tyndall so had to be 97 or later.  They were pretty good for small school team.  Not huge, not blazing fast but executed nicely and played nice team defense.  

funny thing, it was only a few short seasons later in 2001 I saw my first Florida state championship game.  Great game at the Doak.   Ask Dingleberry, he'll tell you his version but his memory is fucked-skewed for that game, LMAO.  

10 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Not like I have to tell you but fuck it, I'm bored and you're ignorant 

Except in the very next post you admitted that I was right, sooooo.....

👇

10 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

It was Blountstown Tigers.  And it was actually when I was at Tyndall so had to be 97 or later.  They were pretty good for small school team.  Not huge, not blazing fast but executed nicely and played nice team defense.  

🤡

On 8/4/2017 at 8:20 PM, 954gator said:

I would love to go back in time and check out a Woodham game in the 80s.  I heard they were pretty damn good back then. 

Pine Forest was far more dominant. with Carl Madison running the show, there was no question who was the top program in Florida, regardless of location. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Except in the very next post you admitted that I was right, sooooo.....

👇

🤡

I didn't admit shit for you, to you, or about you other than you are a waste of time.

It took me a bit of time to get home from a trip and a job (probably something you don't really know too much about since writing for a school newspaper isn't really work, lmao) and look back through some old programs and other stuff.  

#asswipeforsure

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Then why does he constantly freak out?

His memory was crap. That's all I said.

He said Blountstown originally and that’s who he was talking about all along. He got the mascot wrong. No biggie. And he said it was just North of the Tyndall AFB area. And it is. More Northeast but definitely North. So out of a random memory from a quarter century ago the only thing he got wrong was the mascot. Lol. Not a big deal 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Blountsville. That was the name of my apartment back in my younger, stoner days 

I used to have a Jerome Baker bong. I was a wild cat. 

My crew was called the Blountsville Wild cats  

That's probably what sausmann had in his younger days too.

Right before he went on racist screeds.

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's probably what sausmann had in his younger days too.

Right before he went on racist screeds.

He’s not racist. He hasn’t shown in any way discrimination or prejudice against a person or persons who possess skin color different from his own. Nor has he implied any superiority over those said groups as well 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have.

You mean these?

On 4/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, sausmann9 said:

LMAO, not surprised one bit!!!  Many of the problems that White America dealt with over the last 30 - 40 years have been caused by minorities in our country.  So why be surprised when the truth comes out.  Look at HUD and who pays it.  Look at welfare and who pays it.  Look at WIC/food stamps and who pays it.  Look at the United Negro College Fund and guess who the fuck pays into that.  Look at the all Black Caucus and who pays for their trips and meals.  Look at that little weaselly fuck Sharpton and the expense account he carries.  Look at that ridiculous statue made in china of MLK, guess whose taxes paid that one too.  Look at the extra expenses to provide Head Start and Latch-Key programs.  Look at who provides free breakfasts and lunches to MILLIONS of helpless minorities whose parents can drive a Lexus but can't give their kid $3 for lunch.  Hell we can't even have our own prom with decent music and nice prom dresses without the minority party thinking we're up to no good, we have to integrate the proms and listen to shit music and watch a bunch of underage hoes looking like strippers and hookers.  White America wasn't raised that way nor do they want to become that way but yet we White Americans are forced to endure however when the shoe is on the other foot, White America is expected to just smile and pay the tab.

So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize. 

On 4/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, sausmann9 said:

Typical - no response to the truth so pull the venom and race card; well played but it should be since you all practice it so much.

and no please don't let your ignorance get in the way of the truth, there are minorities that pay their fare share but just not enough of them to "disguise" the lazy, uneducated, ignorant, and helpless minorities attached to the ones that do pay their taxes and other societal debts.  

On 4/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, sausmann9 said:

Yep wishing it was the good ole' days once again; I'm from the 70's but I love hearing the great times and great stories from my parents, aunts, uncles, older cousins, etc... about how great life was back then.  I loved the 70's as a kid for sure but the rest of the decades just seemed to go down hill from there. 

Short-sighted, no just very realistic and not politically correct.  Not here to please you Max or anyone else, I tell it like I see it, through my eyes, how I was raised.  Its just too fucking bad some of you were raised in shitty conditions but again not my fault nor any of my family's fault.  EVERYBODY out there has a chance to better themselves here in America, just not at my expense.  

Angry, yep you got it.  Tired of the shit-sucking scum both of this country and in this country trying to tear down something my family worked so hard to build and create.  We didn't do it so a bunch of Middle Eastern and African terrorists or whatever name you want to tag to them can come here, enjoy the fruits of OUR labor and then blow it the fuck up with you douche bags making excuses for them.,  

Your opinion is duly noted and that's your right.  Enjoy it now b/c we may not have it much longer!

On 4/12/2017 at 9:56 AM, sausmann9 said:

And see this is where you and all the other idiots lose our respect and support;  WE/I  DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT owe you or anyone else shit.  Those that have, have because they worked and EARNED it.  I'll be damned if I work for some fat fuck from the ghetto that has five kids from four different dudes.  I didn't work for that pig or her little cretins running around selling drugs, fucking up our schools, and robbing working folks.  

On 4/12/2017 at 1:23 PM, sausmann9 said:

Sorry, losers meaning the young teenager male population that thinks its just fine to have two or three kids before they are 18, still be uneducated and not have a job. The other losers are the nasty ass mattress-backs that spread em' for any walking dick in the hood (meaning neighborhood for your racist fucks).  Those are the losers as well as their parents and the parents before them.  How is it possible for one group of people to get educated, get a job, and then have children (seemingly called doing it the right way) and another group that is illiterate as hell, uneducated as could be, unemployed by choice, and have twice as many children EXPECTING the rest of us to take care of the bill.

I don't want to take care of their children, I want to sterilize them so WE don't have to keep taking care of them.  I want to educate the ignorant hoes on keeping their legs closed for a few more years; like until their maybe 16 or 18, lol.   Its not our child nor will it ever be and I shouldn't have to take care of some piece of neighborhood trash JUST SO THEY DON"T GROW UP TO TERRORIZE MY EDUCATED, QUIET COMMUNITY.  fuck that bullshit.  How about we get rid of both parent and child and keep our money for stuff that really matters like roads, schools, police, etc...  I can use that stuff WAY WAY WAY more that I could use some deadbeat dropout that we tried to educate up to the 8th grade.

And yes I agree its a national problem to some extent but there are some "communities" that take care of business and others that are clueless.  I choose to be in the first and choose NOT to give a shit about the latter.  That's my choice with my money I make at my full time job.  I have a family I share my money with, not Boomsheka and her five rugrats running around undisciplined but yet entitled.  If its sympathy people of these communities are looking for, I can only tell them they can find it between shit and syphilus in the dictionary.  Passed that point, I don't a rats furry ass about them and why should we, the effort isn't returned, the investment isn't returned, the money isn't returned.  

On 4/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, sausmann9 said:

Well sir that is one of the races that seems to bring the most trouble to the area where I live.  The school district I live in actually has a teen daycare center in it.  Yep you got it, a teen daycare center and there are ZERO white girls/kids in it.. ZERO, I know this 10000% for sure.  NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NODA ONE!!!  There are a total of 23 teen girls in there, most black w/ others being hispanic and one "not sure" race.  Some on their 2nd and 3rd child.  

Guess who pays for this??????????  Yep you got it, the people who pay taxes for the district.  And let me ask you this - how do I benefit from this???  These idiots actually believe we taxpayer, fulltime workers of society built this for them TO HAVE MORE BABIES.  This system doesn't work but temporarily sterilizing these kids until they earn a degree or have a job would work wonders.  Think about it.  

Seems like he is just calling it how he sees it. If a minority committed a crime and you called it out, you aren’t being racist or discriminatory. You are just pointing out a trend of facts. If the lack of fathers for example is higher in the African American community, simply pointing out that fact doesn’t make someone a racist. I don’t see hate in his posts. More like venting about issues that may affect him. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s not racist. He hasn’t shown in any way discrimination or prejudice against a person or persons who possess skin color different from his own. Nor has he implied any superiority over those said groups as well 

its all he has, he can see it how he wants, I know who I am and definitely don't have to do shit to impress him, kiss his sorry ass, or get his okay on anything I say or do.  Its what people have to do to feel good about themselves because their life sucks on all fronts.  I also don't trust shit he reposts.  It is what it is and its his problem. 

I find it funny though that shit like this is the most important thing in his sorry ass life, lmao. 

Keep reachin' AsskissinFinch  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seems like he is just calling it how he sees it. If a minority committed a crime and you called it out, you aren’t being racist or discriminatory. You are just pointing out a trend of facts. If the lack of fathers for example is higher in the African American community, simply pointing out that fact doesn’t make someone a racist. I don’t see hate in his posts. More like venting about issues that may affect him. 

what's amazing is all those posts he reposts happened on the same day/24hour period somehow and that's what his simple mind hangs on to.  

funny thing, nah, I'll let him figure it out.  lmao

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If the lack of fathers for example is higher in the African American community, simply pointing out that fact doesn’t make someone a racist. I don’t see hate in his posts. More like venting about issues that may affect him. 

But that's a symptom and not the cause.

If you don't se hate in hat guy's posts then you literally close you eyes when your allies post.

A poor Hispanic family doesn't affect this asshole's life.

That's part of the problem. Losers like him seething at poor people as if it materially affects his life in any way.

• Thanks 1

• Nolebull813 changed the title to From 1958-2018 (60 years) Panhandle of Florida is 60-30 against the entire state of Louisiana