How embarrassing is it NO ONE on this FORUM had ever heard of Graham-Kapowsin?

RedZone

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

- They're 6-4, with two of those wins over something called Boynton Beach.  Laughable. You offer no rationale, whatsoever. We're left to speculate how you decide a 6-4 team is top 5 in the state. Because 6-4 teams that lose to Treasure Coast and then by two touchdowns- it was 27-7 with two minutes left in the game- to a Jacksonville TCA team that played a freshman QB usually aren't afforded a spot anywhere near the top 5. So, if I try to guess where you're coming up with this, I can only figure you're confusing 2021 teams with teams from previous seasons, or you're pulling a daisy chain with Cardinal Gibbons being the link.

American Heritage wasn't very good leading up to their game last year, either, and they spanked them.

My rationale is that American Heritage is better than Venice.

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

- No rationale offered. Only one common opponent, MNW, and Venice's result - 56-34 win at Traz - amounts to an average of Central's two results (24-21; 49-6). Central dropped both of its OOS games, and then had an embarrassingly easy playoff run. 

My rationale is that Central is a better football team and would roll Venice.

8 minutes ago, badrouter said:

- Again, no rationale offered. Only one common opponent for Venice and CM, Columbus. CM trailed Columbus at the half, led 24-17 after 3, and won 33-17. Venice put a running clock on Columbus, rushing for 346 yards and giving up zero points until a garbage time score with the running clock in effect. What, in that one common opponent, suggests CM is definitively better than Venice? 🤡

My rationale is that Chaminade-Madonna is more talented and is a better team than Venice.