Hey Outlaw

67packer

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

We are in need of another coach. The last one we got from over that way gave us a decade of excellent football. 
Send another this way. I like the coaching style Alabama coaches have.

Have you guys hired someone yet?

The guy at Piedmont Alabama is an elite coach shocking nobody has grabbed him up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Should announce on or by January 11th.

If it's later than that....the Packer Touchdown Club President is gonna be.....pissed.

And we don't want him pissed.

Rufus>>

I know right? The next time you see him you’ll be surprised. He’s almost down to his playing weight again. I swear I think he’s wanting to get back in for a few plays. :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Should announce on or by January 11th.

If it's later than that....the Packer Touchdown Club President is gonna be.....pissed.

And we don't want him pissed.

Rufus>>

Hey go ahead and put fraudemaker in charge. 😂 Better have your lawyers ready.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I know right? The next time you see him you’ll be surprised. He’s almost down to his playing weight again. I swear I think he’s wanting to get back in for a few plays. :)

Tick always told me he could get me my ONE PLAY of eligibility.

I don't know if Darrell can do that for the Prez....

I will say...2021 and the Rock Hill pubs have been detrimental to my body weight.  I never realized that "alcohol" weighed that much...(Smile).

But I been working on it.  I plan to get back to CB size in a couple months.  Now I'm not talking Colquitt CBs...but normal size CBs....

I texted Kirby and told him I would NOT be ready for the tussle in Indy.  He was disappointed.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, 67packer said:

That guy is definitely getting in shape. Someone shared a video of him doing that challenge of flipping into the chair from the floor and he mastered that. 

• Like 2