Packass fans rogers says TCC is a better program

Ga96

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You have a strange comprehension of what he said. 

Lol

I see you needed him to be more direct. He talked down on yall for only having 4 championships compared to TCC 5. He compared the schools and in the same breath said one isn't a mickey mouse program insinuating the other one is.

• Haha 1

I'm not as astute as Ole 96...I'll admit that...BUT...I did not hear Justin say anything negative about his time at Colquitt.  I don't interpret his remarks that his tenure at Colquitt was a "galvanizing" one...as uncomplimentary.  I figure it's Gospel.  When he said..."we won some tough games and we lost some tough games"...that is absolutely true.

Justin knows how to work a crowd.

And I do not hold that against him.  Central's move up to AAAAAA will not be a cake walk...but if Justin puts together a decent staff (he seems to be doing well so far) he has a shot of making the Jackets relative again.  Pilcher is a tough benchmark.  A TOUGH benchmark.  If the fanatics at Central can just be a tad realistic early on...they may be pleasantly surprised.

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thomasville has 750 students and TCC has 1,400. Why don’t they combine to make one high school? The football team would be pretty powerful. They would be 7A and give Region 1 a much needed extra team. 

That is absolute B-L-A-S-P-H-E-M-Y !!!!!

I may have you banned for that....

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thomasville has 750 students and TCC has 1,400. Why don’t they combine to make one high school? The football team would be pretty powerful. They would be 7A and give Region 1 a much needed extra team. 

TCC is 6A now and lobbying, begging and etc. to drop back to 4A. 

They haven't been good since Charlie Ward played there, and probably won't he good for the foreseeable future being in the region with Lee County.