Day One

Wildcat Will

Whoever is in power incredibly manages to give us 20K hours of investigations on the others that will end with no one being held accountable.  BeenGazy, The Coup Crew the latest iteration of this BS.  Most have caught on.  No one paying attention to these damn Tricks.  If you have evidence no investigation is needed you indict.  It's used to deflect.  Investigate why my 401K is down 40K,  Gas to fill up my SUV costs more than an elegant Steak dinner for 2.  But I'm suppose to watch their Theater.

Politricks 101. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Whoever is in power incredibly manages to give us 20K hours of investigations on the others that will end with no one being held accountable.  BeenGazy, The Coup Crew the latest iteration of this BS.  Most have caught on.  No one paying attention to these damn Tricks.  If you have evidence no investigation is needed you indict.  It's used to deflect.  Investigate why my 401K is down 40K,  Gas to fill up my SUV costs more than an elegant Steak dinner for 2.  But I'm suppose to watch their Theater.

Politricks 101. 

giphy.gif

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bcsiy80kb3uiqfok2wku

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...