Day One

Wildcat Will

Liz took a swing with the hammer and hit the nail on the head with her presentation tonight.

If they continue as they started, someone is going to jail for treason or some other charge associated with trying to overthrow the U.S. government.

Liz did a masterful job  painting a picture of the devious plan to keep Chump in power.

Can hardly wait for the next hearing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Liz took a swing with the hammer and hit the nail on the head with her presentation tonight.

If they continue as they started, someone is going to jail for treason or some other charge associated with trying to overthrow the U.S. government.

Liz did a masterful job  painting a picture of the devious plan to keep Chump in power.

Too bad you don’t have access to Comedy TV from Europe.  The parodies of the Jan 6 committee are some of the funniest stuff I’ve seen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

6a2c3f18a48683638fc6d0d25b4b1f28.gif

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh yes because the president is solely responsible for everything... 

And Trump the 2nd coming of Republican jesus wouldve made it all better... 

Ohhh if y’all didn’t like trump as president I can’t wait for y’all to loose your shit when DeSantis is president 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Ohhh if y’all didn’t like trump as president I can’t wait for y’all to loose your shit when DeSantis is president 

He has a great chance of that with his Russian Press Secretary...LOL.

Just slipped her mind.....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Or my Queen Candice owens 2024

you can take the Trump out of the election but you can’t take the trump out of the voter 

well vote in Candice well vote in Santis well vote in rittenhouse and Barron trump 20 years from now

you think you just seen the last of Maga Pshhhhh it’s  just the beginning 

as Beth said it best, it’s a Revolution 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FreeBird said:

And that'll result in Republican in fighting like never before... 

Two people with Heads so large they can  fill up the entire state of Florida by themselves. 

Yall will say it wont... but theres no way the Trump loyalist are gonna share with Desantis...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And that'll result in Republican in fighting like never before... 

Two people with Heads so large they can  fill up the entire state of Florida by themselves. 

Yall will say it wont... but theres no way the Trump loyalist are gonna share with Desantis...

It’s 4pm on a Friday I’ll get back to you after enjoying my weekend in the former greatest country in the world 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Or my Queen Candice owens 2024

you can take the Trump out of the election but you can’t take the trump out of the voter 

well vote in Candice well vote in Santis well vote in rittenhouse and Barron trump 20 years from now

you think you just seen the last of Maga Pshhhhh it’s  just the beginning 

as Beth said it best, it’s a Revolution 

You are correct.

Which is why me and Elon are going to Mars.....

Rufus>>

Death Toll From Jan. 6 Skyrockets As Hearing Viewers Die Of Boredom
June 14th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-11517-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The deadly January 6th riots have claimed even more innocent victims, as everyone watching the hearings is dying of boredom.

"Once again we are seeing the tragic human cost of the evil MAGA insurrection on January 6th," said Adam Schiff as several attendees fell out of their chairs and passed away, unable to watch one more second of the tiresome hearings. "Trump must be held responsible for these untimely deaths."

"OH, THE HUMANITY!" 

Reports indicate that while the death count skyrockets, the injuries associated with January 6th are also rising—with various attendees and viewers at home gouging out their eyes, jumping out of windows, and leaping in front of buses. 

Authorities expect the death toll to rise even higher after the House committee members commit seppuku for failing to stop Trump from running in 2024. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

DemonCrats and RepubliKKKans with their PoliTricks.  Keeping their Acolytes acting a fool with each other daily.  I vote with my Wallet.  I'm a Walletican.  Right now The DemonCrat  in office straight suck. 

Preach, Vespa Girl!

• Haha 1