A fist bump … really?

Bormio

Even the ones on the Left not completely in the tank know this visual was beyond horrible. and are saying so (see Adam Schiff).  A bro bump for MBS??  Who in the hell thought this was a good idea?   The shameful Afghan exit started Biden’s slide, this picture ended his chance for re-election.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bormio said:

Even the ones on the Left not completely in the tank know this visual was beyond horrible. and are saying so (see Adam Schiff).  A bro bump for MBS??  Who in the hell thought this was a good idea?   The shameful Afghan exit started Biden’s slide, this picture ended his chance for re-election.

"B"....a lot of us will be shocked in JB is the Democratic nominee coming out of the convention.  Whoever it is...will run on the platform...ANYBODY BUT TRUMP...same as Biden did.  I also have a feeling we'll be running against DeSantis...but stranger things have happened.

Rufus>>

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

"B"....a lot of us will be shocked in JB is the Democratic nominee coming out of the convention.  Whoever it is...will run on the platform...ANYBODY BUT TRUMP...same as Biden did.  I also have a feeling we'll be running against DeSantis...but stranger things have happened.

Rufus>>

Tucker Carlson 2024

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

A wise man prepares.

The "pre" is descriptive.

Get it yet?

Maybe you know " better safe than sorry"?

You know, you should think before you post.

Worlds over populated, it’s survival of the fittest 

I wish you the Best 🧔🏼♀️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Worlds over populated, it’s survival of the fittest 

I wish you the Best 🧔🏼♀️

Truth is real. I see the same and I am doing what many are doing and making sure me and mine are among the fittest. The agenda today includes walking a mini farm for consideration of the survival of aforementioned me and mine.

I hope YOU are are watching with your eyes open. I wish you and everyone well. I see what is coming. 

GO BUY SOME DIRT (acreage)

• Haha 1