Jupiter is majestic

ChimpGrip

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Thinking is never trivial. The degree to which it is done is subjective.

Dismissing thought for the sake of expedience is asinine.

What are you trying to prove? We’re talking about who I mentioned when I composed this thread. What about that requires any more thinking? It’s so simple that it’s laughable we’re still taking about this. It’s trivial. 

With that being said…

You can talk about Jupiter or take your pseudo-intellectual act to another thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

You can talk about Jupiter or take your pseudo-intellectual act to another thread. 

Here Here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PS: and as far as Jupiter (and Mars and Venus...), Do you think the planetary warmings they are all experiencing now could be prevented ?     .. if only man produced less CO2 ???

🤔

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Here Here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PS: and as far as Jupiter (and Mars and Venus...), Do you think the planetary warmings they are all experiencing now could be prevented... if only man produced less CO2 ???

🤔

Haha I know what this road leads to. 

How about the Nebula the JE captured a picture of? Truly a wonder. Though I wish there was a way to learn more of exoplanets. 

And no love for Neptune either 😢 

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Haha I know what this road leads to. 

How about the Nebula the JE captured a picture of? Truly a wonder. Though I wish there was a way to learn more of exoplanets. 

And no love for Neptune either 😢 

yes ...

amazing how such a Nebula can exist...

in such a vacuum 

image.jpeg.e23683078bec0547092ac1c449af9536.jpeg

LOL...

10 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

What are you trying to prove? We’re talking about who I mentioned when I composed this thread. What about that requires any more thinking? It’s so simple that it’s laughable we’re still taking about this. It’s trivial. 

With that being said…

Hey, I just asked a simple question. You have allowed yourself to be negatively impacted by the comments of others.

Why is it that you people like to label people when you are faced with intellectual thought? You want to disparage and condemn when faced with the most basic of topics but here trivial is acceptable.

Your thought process is more aptly described as trivial if you consider thus.

48 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Hey, I just asked a simple question. You have allowed yourself to be negatively impacted by the comments of others.

Why is it that you people like to label people when you are faced with intellectual thought? You want to disparage and condemn when faced with the most basic of topics but here trivial is acceptable.

Your thought process is more aptly described as trivial if you consider thus.

I love intellectual conversations, if you’d like to have a one about dynamical systems (bifurcation theory in particular) or something  related to numerical analysis, category theory or anything related to space and time, finance (going to sit for CFA), accounting (sitting for CPA in 2023), auditing, linguistics (I speak five languages), strength training and so on then let’s chat.

Not who I mentioned and why in some stupid thread on a football message board. 

5 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I love intellectual conversations,

space is not actually a image.jpeg.e23683078bec0547092ac1c449af9536.jpegLOL

PS: and (your link) saying "gravity" creates planets (over time) is fairly useless without an accurate definition of said "gravity"...

BTW: Einstein could only measure (for the purpose of calculation) what gravity is ....and saying something is a "force" without being able to show how or why, is the best today's "science" can do...

5 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I love intellectual conversations, if you’d like to have a one about dynamical systems (bifurcation theory in particular) or something  related to numerical analysis, category theory or anything related to space and time, finance (going to sit for CFA), accounting (sitting for CPA in 2023), auditing, linguistics (I speak five languages), strength training and so on then let’s chat.

Not who I mentioned and why in some stupid thread on a football message board. 

Good for you to have aspirations. Work hard and you can do anything. You sound like an interesting person. Too bad association breeds familiarity. I had no issue with you. As I said, you let the words of others influence your words to me.

On 8/18/2022 at 10:30 AM, Troll said:

space is not actually a image.jpeg.e23683078bec0547092ac1c449af9536.jpegLOL

PS: and (your link) saying "gravity" creates planets (over time) is fairly useless without an accurate definition of said "gravity"...

BTW: Einstein could only measure (for the purpose of calculation) what gravity is ....and saying something is a "force" without being able to show how or why, is the best today's "science" can do...

On 8/18/2022 at 3:27 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Good for you to have aspirations. Work hard and you can do anything. You sound like an interesting person. Too bad association breeds familiarity. I had no issue with you. As I said, you let the words of others influence your words to me.

I’m a miserable person, so I’m going to take a break from here