Could Marco's days be numbered?.....

DBP66

Will another jellyfish go down?....

The Hill

Demings up by 4 points in challenge to Rubio: poll

a67c23adca752287275396a83b44c6fb

Caroline Vakil
Tue, August 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM

Rep. Val Demings (D) leads Sen. Marco Rubio (R) by 4 percentage points in Florida’s Senate race, according to a poll released Tuesday.

The poll, released by the University of North Florida’s Public Opinion Research Lab, shows Demings with the support of 48 percent of surveyed registered voters who said they would vote in the midterms.

Rubio, in comparison, received 44 percent support, while 7 percent said they would choose someone else.

Broken down by party, 89 percent of Republican voters supported Rubio, in addition to 36 percent of voters who either had no party affiliation or whose political affiliation was termed “other.” The poll found that Demings was supported by 94 percent of Democratic voters and 46 percent of voters with no party affiliation.

Florida’s Senate race is considered one of the most competitive this November and has been rated as “lean Republican” by the nonpartisan Cook Political Report.

Demings was among a slew of Senate Democratic challengers who posted impressive fundraising numbers in the past quarter. Demings’s campaign posted more than $12 million for the second quarter while the Florida Republican’s campaign raised more than $4 million, according to Florida Politics.

The poll was conducted Aug. 8-12 with a total sample of 1,624 registered voters, with an overall margin of error of 3.4 percentage points. The number of voters polled on the Florida Senate race was 1,534.

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Will another jellyfish go down?....

The poll, released by the University of North Florida’s Public Opinion Research Lab, shows

The poll was conducted Aug. 8-12 with a total sample of 1,624 registered voters, with an overall margin of error 

Nice link of propaganda % poll...hahahahahaha

conducted with 98% democrat and 2% repub % out of 1,534....LOLOL

PROVE ME WRONG !!! Wake Up Smell Bullshit Magnet - Fleurty Girl 

PS: has to be somewhere in that nice article

and linked survey....

for sure.....

right?

Sad Clown | Scary For Kids

Well, it's a little to early to tell, but she is being tarred and feathered pretty well at the moment. A clone and the second coming of Nancy Polosi are how the conservative crew are hammering her and her record. She retired as a 27yr veteran of the Orlando Police Department with her final 4 yrs being the Chief of Police. Her husband Jerry of 34 yrs and the father of her three children is the current mayor of Orange County and was an Orlando Police Chief too and also the Orange County Sheriff back in the day. 55 of the 67 duly elected county Sheriffs are against her and for the Miami born Cuban American Marco Rubio. Although liberal on social issues, the League of Conservative Voters gave her a 97% rating. I'm not implying anything here now (wink, wink) but a family of more than 50 yrs in law enforcement gets 12 of 67 chiefs. There's still a lot of "Red's" down here.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Well, it's a little to early to tell, but she is being tarred and feathered pretty well at the moment. A clone and the second coming of Nancy Polosi are how the conservative crew are hammering her and her record. She retired as a 27yr veteran of the Orlando Police Department with her final 4 yrs being the Chief of Police. Her husband Jerry of 34 yrs and the father of her three children is the current mayor of Orange County and was an Orlando Police Chief too and also the Orange County Sheriff back in the day. 55 of the 67 duly elected county Sheriffs are against her and for the Miami born Cuban American Marco Rubio. Although liberal on social issues, the League of Conservative Voters gave her a 97% rating. I'm not implying anything here now (wink, wink) but a family of more than 50 yrs in law enforcement gets 12 of 67 chiefs. There's still a lot of "Red's" down here.  

She's a tough woman with an impressive history...Marco??...a punk-ass Trump ass kisser with little to show for his time as Senator....I'm hoping this is the end of the road for him...I don't see how he could run to the right of Demmings given her background.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you want to go against the weakest opponent if possible....I could see it working...and this Independent doesn't give to either party.

image.jpeg.cb5f65dbaf0c80c59c8fc0666d04dfc5.jpeg

PS: So "you" are the idiot (AKA asshole) at the seeding meeting ...

(you know... those who try to "win, without addressing the actual merits)

BTW: you never said if image.jpeg.c13a7c7ac2ea4b5abc7443c410dfaca9.jpeg you donated...

...to fascism...LOL

• Confused 1

Troll, I got through about 3 minutes and 30 seconds of your "Why are Democrats Funding the Far Right" video. You know this is a whacky Florida political thread and the irony of your clip is hilarious. Since at least 2013 state Republican party members have run "ghost candidates" several times against Democrats to split their vote and come away with a victory on election day. The fake "holier than thou" political hack from the video had me cracking up. No way is he that naïve and or sincere.  #oscarnominee   :)      

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Troll, I got through about 3 minutes and 30 seconds of your "Why are Democrats Funding the Far Right" video. You know this is a whacky Florida political thread and the irony of your clip is hilarious. Since at least 2013 state Republican party members have run "ghost candidates" several times against Democrats to split their vote and come away with a victory on election day.

LOL...

you understood the PS...

7 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: do you think this is the 'right strategy' ???

The Memes Archive on Twitter: "Memes of clowns https://t.co/yyGfNyOKai" /  Twitter 

59 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

The fake "holier than thou" political hack from the video had me cracking up. No way is he that naïve and or sincere.  #oscarnominee   :)      

I don't disagree ;)....

if you bother to look at both sides

no matter the opposing stances

the tactics are always quite similar...

O.o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

Troll, I got through about 3 minutes and 30 seconds of   #oscarnominee   :)      

BTW if you haven't accustomed yourself to that 2x speed option (or at least 1.75x if they talk fast LOL) you should really try it...you probably won't go back for most videos.    ☺️

• Thanks 1