Upending Democracy

Warrior

On 9/27/2022 at 2:07 PM, Warrior said:

From a 1954 text book…  follow the steps… who is threatening democracy? 

F202F71B-EAD1-437B-83FD-70E624EAE384.jpegby

Truth 

Let us break this down.

1. Trump waged a racial war of his own. By attempting to ban people of color, from the "shithole nations", while wishing for an influx of melanin lacking immigrants from places such as Finland. 

2. Trump's administration ushered in an era of increased hate not seen since the 50's and 60's. A return to the idea of white supremacy sprang forth during his tenure, basically ensuring he would not get a second term. More Americans know and understand history. We know he knows little.......period.

3. Trump tried to sow the seeds of distrust into a community that already held much more than reservations concerning law enforcement. If law enforcement did not "comply" with the way he wanted, he came after them, defamed them, undermined them at every attempt to be lawful.

4. Trump made an American right afforded non citizens, to seek asylum in this country. If became illegal to attempt to do so in the way that has been the norm since almost the beginning. 

5. The border has only been there, as a known and distinctive thing since 1849, after the Mexican-American war. It has moved before surveys and after. 

The United States has always been able to handle any influx of immigrants, no matter where they originate. They have, being the world leader, brought them in by the planeload, in humanitarian efforts. 

Trump closed this uniquely American attribute and considered war on the border. Troops, millions and separated families. "Caravans of Invaders" are coming to the border. Call up the guard. Alarm the people, "THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM VENEZUELA AND PANAMA ARE COMING TO TAKE YOUR JOBS, KILL YOUR CHILDREN, STEAL YOUR LAWNMOWER! 

6. Americans paid over 90 billion more under Trump in taxes than ever before. In 2017, he passed a tax bill that was the largest tax reform since 1986. The TCJA, Tax Cuts Jobs Act, lowered tax rates but benefitted the higher income Americans, leaving many on the bottom with those that tried to itemize too manage their finances with a bit of control in a lower income tax bracket. Many deductions afforded this demographic we're eliminated.

7. "Proud Boy's, STAND BACK AND STAND BY", he said. His response to a query concerning civil unrest....... on his behalf. "

"JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US", quote Trump, " There we're fine people...on both sides"

On protestors, "YOU KNOW, IN THE OLD DAYS, HE WOULD BE Taken OUT ON A STRETCHER"

" I'LL PAY YOUR LEGAL BILL, KNOCK HIM OUT"

8. Rudy said, clearly drunk, "Proclaim victory before it's over"

"Must have cheated"

The machines were rigged.

They stole ballots.

They burned blots.

They rescanned ballots.

We need to recount.

Seize the machines 

Stop the counting.

Do not certify vote 

Nullify their vote.

Purge voter rolls 

Restrict access to polls

STOP THE STEAL 

9. "WHAT YOU SEE AND WHAT YOU HEAR.........IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING",he said. You asses ate it. You are so gullable, you drank every drop. He fooled all of you with ease. He convinced you that the truth was a lie and a lie is truth. Alternative facts. Remember, "ONLY HE CAN FIX IT". Well, look around. This nation is still here, doing well despite the hole he put it in. Back on topic, shall we?

He told you that the people here to keep tabs on him was your enemy. The enemy of the nation. Again, he lied. The press from around the country and around the world, put on display his ineptitude on a daily basis. He showed distrust in the media for one reason and one reason only. The words from his mouth verbatim are as follows: When Leslie Stahl asked Trump on a 60 Minutes interview, " Why do you like to the American people"? His response was, "You know why I do it? "I do it to discredit you, to demean you so that when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you".

10. What was the thread topic again?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Truth 

Let us break this down.

1. Trump waged a racial war of his own. By attempting to ban people of color, from the "shithole nations", while wishing for an influx of melanin lacking immigrants from places such as Finland. 

2. Trump's administration ushered in an era of increased hate not seen since the 50's and 60's. A return to the idea of white supremacy sprang forth during his tenure, basically ensuring he would not get a second term. More Americans know and understand history. We know he knows little.......period.

3. Trump tried to sow the seeds of distrust into a community that already held much more than reservations concerning law enforcement. If law enforcement did not "comply" with the way he wanted, he came after them, defamed them, undermined them at every attempt to be lawful.

4. Trump made an American right afforded non citizens, to seek asylum in this country. If became illegal to attempt to do so in the way that has been the norm since almost the beginning. 

5. The border has only been there, as a known and distinctive thing since 1849, after the Mexican-American war. It has moved before surveys and after. 

The United States has always been able to handle any influx of immigrants, no matter where they originate. They have, being the world leader, brought them in by the planeload, in humanitarian efforts. 

Trump closed this uniquely American attribute and considered war on the border. Troops, millions and separated families. "Caravans of Invaders" are coming to the border. Call up the guard. Alarm the people, "THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM VENEZUELA AND PANAMA ARE COMING TO TAKE YOUR JOBS, KILL YOUR CHILDREN, STEAL YOUR LAWNMOWER! 

6. Americans paid over 90 billion more under Trump in taxes than ever before. In 2017, he passed a tax bill that was the largest tax reform since 1986. The TCJA, Tax Cuts Jobs Act, lowered tax rates but benefitted the higher income Americans, leaving many on the bottom with those that tried to itemize too manage their finances with a bit of control in a lower income tax bracket. Many deductions afforded this demographic we're eliminated.

7. "Proud Boy's, STAND BACK AND STAND BY", he said. His response to a query concerning civil unrest....... on his behalf. "

"JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US", quote Trump, " There we're fine people...on both sides"

On protestors, "YOU KNOW, IN THE OLD DAYS, HE WOULD BE Taken OUT ON A STRETCHER"

"Must have cheated"

They stole ballots.

They burned blots.

They rescanned ballots.

We need to recount.

Seize the machines 

Stop the counting.

Do not certify vote 

Nullify their vote.

Purge voter rolls 

Restrict access to polls

STOP THE STEAL 

9. "WHAT YOU SEE AND WHAT YOU HEAR.........IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING",he said. You asses ate it. You are so gullable, you drank every drop. He fooled all of you with ease. He convinced you that the truth was a lie and a lie is truth. Alternative facts. Remember, "ONLY HE CAN FIX IT". Well, look around. This nation is still here, doing well despite the hole he put it in. Back on topic, shall we?

He told you that the people here to keep tabs on him was your enemy. The enemy of the nation. Again, he lied. The press from around the country and around the world, put on display his ineptitude on a daily basis. He showed distrust in the media for one reason and one reason only. The words from his mouth verbatim are as follows: When Leslie Stahl asked Trump on a 60 Minutes interview, " Why do you like to the American people"? His response was, "You know why I do it? "I do it to discredit you, to demean you so that when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you".

America 1st really does cause panic in folks. A country without boarders isn't a country. I know this is tough with the open boarders/globalists crowd but we have laws for a reason and enforcing those laws isn't racist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Warrior said:

America 1st really does cause panic in folks. A country without boarders isn't a country. I know this is tough with the open boarders/globalists crowd but we have laws for a reason and enforcing those laws isn't racist. 

As stated, we have always dealt with it, why not now? Because Trump told you so? Use your head. You had no fear or inclination to worry so much about the border unless the Repubes tell you to. You see no evidence in your everyday life that the issue at the border harms you in any way.

Seeking asylum is not against the law.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Truth 

Let us break this down.

1. Trump waged a racial war of his own. By attempting to ban people of color, from the "shithole nations", while wishing for an influx of melanin lacking immigrants from places such as Finland. [He did not attempt to ban people of color. It had to do with nations deemed to present terrorist threats by the State Department.  Plenty of other places with people of color were not affected. You have started out on point #1 with your head firmly planted up your ass. Absolutely no one is shocked.]

2. Trump's administration ushered in an era of increased hate not seen since the 50's and 60's. A return to the idea of white supremacy sprang forth during his tenure, basically ensuring he would not get a second term. More Americans know and understand history. We know he knows little.......period. [Trump had blacks and Latinos voting for him in greater numbers than the case historically for Republicans. He signed record funding for HBCUs. He proudly discussed the record low unemployment rates for blacks and rising real incomes... Head still up ass.]

3. Trump tried to sow the seeds of distrust into a community that already held much more than reservations concerning law enforcement. If law enforcement did not "comply" with the way he wanted, he came after them, defamed them, undermined them at every attempt to be lawful. [Huh? Does this have something to do with the liberal Defund the Police movement that has gotten more black folks killed?]

4. Trump made an American right afforded non citizens, to seek asylum in this country. If became illegal to attempt to do so in the way that has been the norm since almost the beginning. [Unintelligible. You must be hitting the cheap stuff early again.]

5. The border has only been there, as a known and distinctive thing since 1849, after the Mexican-American war. It has moved before surveys and after. [And? Wherever it is it is meant to be defended and controlled and respected. If not, what is the point of having it?]

The United States has always been able to handle any influx of immigrants, no matter where they originate. They have, being the world leader, brought them in by the planeload, in humanitarian efforts. [A plane load numbers in the scores or maybe hundreds of people.  We are talking two million in a single year. In a financial crisis no less. And unlike in generations past, this government wants to hand out freebies to them. While in California, homeless American citizens litter the streets.]

load 

6. Americans paid over 90 billion more under Trump in taxes than ever before. In 2017, he passed a tax bill that was the largest tax reform since 1986. The TCJA, Tax Cuts Jobs Act, lowered tax rates but benefitted the higher income Americans, leaving many on the bottom with those that tried to itemize too manage their finances with a bit of control in a lower income tax bracket. Many deductions afforded this demographic we're eliminated. [Tax receipts can increase even when rates are reduced when the economy is humming, you moron. Do you even realize that under Trump black real incomes were increasing at rates higher than whites?  https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trump-boom-lifted-black-americans-unemployment-rate-education-real-wages-upward-mobility-economic-growth-biden-equity-11643389476 ]

[Like Dems have never used language like this? Are you kidding us? 🤣 ]

"Must have cheated"

They stole ballots.

They burned blots.

They rescanned ballots.

We need to recount.

Seize the machines 

Stop the counting.

Do not certify vote 

Nullify their vote.

Purge voter rolls 

Restrict access to polls

[Maybe Rudy was at cocktail hour with Nancy?  Whatever your beef, the Republicans used legal means in their protests]

STOP THE STEAL 

The stupidity and ignorance is strong in this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

As stated, we have always dealt with it, why not now? Because Trump told you so? Use your head. You had no fear or inclination to worry so much about the border unless the Repubes tell you to. You see no evidence in your everyday life that the issue at the border harms you in any way.

I see it every day, I have a dear friend that lost their son because he took a pain pill from a "friend" after getting a tattoo and never woke up. I participate in their awareness fundraiser. Open boarders kills more people and over runs our economy, schools and social services. But the Dems/Open Boarder/Globalist have you brainwashed. How many deaths could be prevented by securing our boarder and doing the minimum enforcing our current laws on the books?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Seeking asylum actually has a process and internationally agreed upon rules.

And it DOES become illegal when someone crosses a border illegally.

Ignorant and stupid, much?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I see it every day, I have a dear friend that lost their son because he took a pain pill from a "friend" after getting a tattoo and never woke up. I participate in their awareness fundraiser. Open boarders kills more people and over runs our economy, schools and social services. But the Dems/Open Boarder/Globalist have you brainwashed. How many deaths couple be prevented? 

This year, there have been sixty(60) murders committed by undocumented individuals from across our southern border. Only 1,020 assault and battery charged. 791 accounts of theft, robbery and domestic violence.

Mind you, these are CBP numbers for fiscal year 2022 YTD. Show me your numbers and their source.

Hispanics work harder than most. The do the jobs you don't want to do. Do it better than you and for less money and because of this, you hate them. The mindset I discussed earlier in another thread.

You learned it now you live it 

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

This year, there have been sixty(60) murders committed by undocumented individuals from across our southern border. Only 1,020 assault and battery charged. 791 accounts of theft, robbery and domestic violence.

Mind you, these are CBP numbers for fiscal year 2022 YTD. Show me your numbers and their source.

Hispanics work harder than most. The do the jobs you don't want to do. Do it better than you and for less money and because of this, you hate them. The mindset I discussed earlier in another thread.

Even accepting these numbers as true, that's 60 people who would be alive if we controlled our borders.

And your numbers do not include fentanyl deaths which number in the tens if not hundreds of thousands annually. The Mexican border is the main crossing point for fentanyl into this country.

Is your dumb ass even aware that one of the primary drivers of black income suppression and job loss in the US has been illegal immigration? Of course not. You're a moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Seeking asylum actually has a process and internationally agreed upon rules.

And it DOES become illegal when someone crosses a border illegally.

Ignorant and stupid, much?

You are an idiot. In 2018, the Trump administration issued guidance formalizing a policy of turning away asylum seekers at the border. Under this policy labeled "metering", asylum seekers are told to wait in Mexico, place their name on a list and wait until CBP can determine that a given port of entry has the capacity to process them. During this period and placement, those seeking asylum were denied access to the asylum process.

In November when he was elected, Biden reversed this so as to return to the previous policy allow the system to return to normal operations.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Even accepting these numbers as true, that's 60 people who would be alive if we controlled our borders.

And your numbers do not include fentanyl deaths which number in the tens if not hundreds of thousands annually. The Mexican border is the main crossing point for fentanyl into this country.

Is your dumb ass even aware that one of the primary drivers of black income suppression and job loss in the US has been illegal immigration? Of course not. You're a moron.

"Open boarders kills more people and over runs our economy, schools and social services".

Are these the words you are now trying to defend?

"Is your dumb ass even aware that one of the primary drivers of black income suppression and job loss in the US has been illegal immigration? Of course not. You're a moron."

My reply.

That distinction belongs to society. The culture forced upon blacks. Plenty of reason for you to fear. Shortly I will post a subject sure to leave you out.

24 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Dems love to play on people’s heart strings. No one questions the work ethic of Hispanics. We don’t want to strengthen cartels and feed drugs and human trafficking into our country. Cartels pray on these folks and the open boarder crowd has no problem with it. Enforce the laws on the books.

The high number of illegal immigration has led to an increase in cases of crime in the United. States (Legomsky 1). Data collected between 2010 and 2020 reinforces this claim. In 2022, police department reports indicated that more than 33% of criminals were non-American citizens (Miller 1). Out of this population, 55% were in the country illegally, which means that more than half of the crimes committed by immigrants are associated with illegal immigration (Legomsky 34).

This means that more than 17.5% of all crimes brought before the federal courts were committed by illegal immigrants who make only 3.7% of the national population. Legomsky notes that of the 400,000 immigrants classified as “absconders” by the ICE, 25% have engaged in criminal activities (41). This negative impact has been most evident in large cities where many immigrants reside. There has been a marked increase in the number of organized crime groups.

McDonald’s documents that many gangs and drug cartels in American cities are associated with illegal immigrants (McDonald 64). The above gangs have been blamed for increased drug trafficking and extortion (Dinas and Spanje 658). The rise in drug violence can be attributed to the influx of illegal immigrants from Mexico. US authorities recognize that most of the illegal drugs sold in the country are smuggled in through the Mexican borders. The illegal Mexican immigrants play a crucial role in the drug trafficking business.

Legomsky reports that foreign cartels, especially from Mexico, train young people in their countries and send them illegally to the US to act as drug dealers (46). Reports from the DEA indicate that the Mexican drug traffickers are able to conceal their business within these immigrant groups. Studies show that most drug cartels are able to thrive in the US due to this involvement of illegal immigrants. The high number of illegal immigrants participating in drug dealing can be deduced from the arrest records in some cities. In Los Angeles and New York, illegal immigrants account for the highest portion of reported crimes, arrests, and incarcerations related to drugs and drug-related crimes (Legomsky 46).

In addition to drug crimes, statistics indicate that the increase in other crimes, including robberies and murders, is the result of the rise in immigrant numbers. California has witnessed a spike in criminal activities directly linked to the immigrant population. Estimates indicate that in this state, more than 1,100 warrants have been issued for illegal immigrant suspects (Legomsky 45). This is not an isolated incident since many cases of robberies, murder, and attempted murders have been observed in two other cities that have high immigrant numbers, New York and Los Angeles (Legomsky 47).

Authorities believe that illegal immigrants carry out crimes with the assistance of legal immigrants. The collision between the two immigrant groups makes it difficult for investigators to apprehend the criminals. Records from the federal and state prisons in the US support the view that immigrants have led to a rise in crime. According to prison records, the number of illegal aliens in the state and federal prison facilities between 1980 and 2005 grew from 9,000 to more than 71,000 (Legomsky 34).

Currently, criminal aliens account for more than 34% of the incarcerated people in the federal prisons and more than 27% in the state and local jails (Legomsky 34). Illegal immigrants find it difficult to get formal employment. Their income comes from manual jobs since they prefer to avoid formal jobs that can cause them to be noticed and subsequently deported. Dinas and Van Spanje suggest that they involve themselves in criminal activities in order to sustain themselves (664).

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are an idiot. In 2018, the Trump administration issued guidance formalizing a policy of turning away asylum seekers at the border. Under this policy labeled "metering", asylum seekers are told to wait in Mexico, place their name on a list and wait until CBP can determine that a given port of entry has the capacity to process them. During this period and placement, those seeking asylum were denied access to the asylum process.

In November when he was elected, Biden reversed this so as to return to the previous policy allow the system to return to normal operations.

None of the above disproves what I said.

True asylum seekers are not supposed to cross multiple countries to get to the US. They are supposed to apply for asylum in the first safe country they arrive in. Unless asylum seekers are Mexican, guess what...

Oh, and learn the difference between asylum seeker and economic migrant, dumbass.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

Lil willy is so painfully dumb and ignorant (what a combination for a keyboard warrior) that I can’t take anything he posts seriously. Pure delusion. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life…not sure if he is fat.

21 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

"Is your dumb ass even aware that one of the primary drivers of black income suppression and job loss in the US has been illegal immigration? Of course not. You're a moron."

My reply.

That distinction belongs to society. The culture forced upon blacks. Plenty of reason for you to fear. Shortly I will post a subject sure to leave you out.

Let me translate that mental diarrhea word salad for everyone:

"Of course not. I'm Willie. I'm a dumbass. So now I'll type random meaningless crap and act like I've actually provided a cogent response."

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

"Open boarders kills more people and over runs our economy, schools and social services".

Are these the words you are now trying to defend?

It is true, you idiot.

There are Americans dead due to the lack of control over our southern border. Murder, fentanyl... Absolutely accurate.

And who do you think pays for medical care and schooling for these millions of people? Some relative of the electricity fairy who's supposedly going to power all the electric cars that California is expecting?

🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

None of the above disproves what I said.

True asylum seekers are not supposed to cross multiple countries to get to the US. They are supposed to apply for asylum in the first safe country they arrive in. Unless asylum seekers are Mexican, guess what...

Oh, and learn the difference between asylum seeker and economic migrant, dumbass.

Who are you to tell someone where they can of can't go? Who has that right? Not you not any man.

There is no international definition of what a migrant, refugee or asylum seeker so there is no certain " rules" they are supposed to follow. The terms are associated with people on the move. The reason may vary but they are all transient.

A migrant lives outside his home country but is not an asylum seeker.

An asylum seeker leaves his country seeking protection from persecution and human rights abuse. Not yet recognized as a refugee until a disposition on their status is reached.

My, my  How the insults fly.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

It is true, you idiot.

There are Americans dead due to the lack of control over our southern border. Murder, fentanyl... Absolutely accurate.

And who do you think pays for medical care and schooling for these millions of people? Some relative of the electricity fairy who's supposedly going to power all the electric cars that California is expecting?

🤣

Yep.....that 60 is way more than car accidents, cancer, dog bites, 

4,951 Americans died from being hit by a car in 2021 but he claims what?

Kills more people than what? 

The border itself, carries a snake and some serious fire power in the sun. It kills more than his  account.

I love you guys 

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Who are you to tell someone where they can of can't go? Who has that right? Not you not any man.

There is no international definition of what a migrant, refugee or asylum seeker so there is no certain " rules" they are supposed to follow. The terms are associated with people on the move. The reason may vary but they are all transient.

A migrant lives outside his home country but is not an asylum seeker.

An asylum seeker leaves his country seeking protection from persecution and human rights abuse. Not yet recognized as a refugee until a disposition on their status is reached.

My, my  How the insults fly.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

1) So Americans can't tell foreigners whether or not they can come to the USA. You are fortunate that embarrassment and humiliation don't cause physical pain.

2) United Nation High Commission on Refugees - Asylum Procedures Directive

It's like you try to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yep.....that 60 is way more than car accidents, cancer, dog bites, 

4,951 Americans died from being hit by a car in 2021 but he claims what?

Kills more people than what? 

The border itself, carries a snake and some serious fire power in the sun. It kills more than his  account.

I love you guys 

Your lack of intelligence is astounding.

It doesn't matter what the 60 is more or less than, except for the fact that 60 people are dead because we aren't controlling our border.

Noted that you don't give a rat's ass about all the fentanyl crossing the border and the tens of thousands of deaths it causes in this country annually. Maybe there's a reason for that.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

1) So Americans can't tell foreigners whether or not they can come to the USA. You are fortunate that embarrassment and humiliation don't cause physical pain.

2) United Nation High Commission on Refugees - Asylum Procedures Directive

It's like you try to be wrong.

Hell no you can't. Who do you think you are? See, this is that arrogance showing. That privilege that was built in.

Exposure each and every day.

• Thumbs Down 1