Warrior being a warrior

Wildcat Will

What crow I don’t think many Republicans thought they would take back the Senate. as long as they take back the house that’s what matters. 

it seems you are looking for a moral victory. just because journalists on TV predicted a higher margin of victory that doesn’t take away from losing the house. it’s like bragging you only lost a football game by seven when the TV analysts said you would lose by 30.

People try to point to history to say Democrats got a victory this midterms because they beat the odds of losing everything halfway through their parties presidency, but there has never been a time and all that history where paper ballots have run so rampant and unvetted. Democrats should not have much problems in any elections as long as they can dump ballots at any time of the process 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What crow I don’t think many Republicans thought they would take back the Senate. as long as they take back the house that’s what matters. 

it seems you are looking for a moral victory. just because journalists on TV predicted a higher margin of victory that doesn’t take away from losing the house. it’s like bragging you only lost a football game by seven when the TV analysts said you would lose by 30.

People try to point to history to say Democrats got a victory this midterms because they beat the odds of losing everything halfway through their parties presidency, but there has never been a time and all that history where paper ballots have run so rampant and unvetted. Democrats should not have much problems in any elections as long as they can dump ballots at any time of the process 

so it's due to "paper ballots" and "ballot dumps" why Democrats won?.....not the nutty Trump candidates he picked??...real republicans know why you guys lost....and paper ballots and "dumps" had nothing to do with the loss...😉

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so it's due to "paper ballots" and "ballot dumps" why Democrats won?.....not the nutty Trump candidates he picked??...real republicans know why you guys lost....and paper ballots and "dumps" had nothing to do with the loss...😉

The Republicans didn't lose...the Dems lost. The only reason it was even that close, was due to the bribing of the young people, and those votes were Biden's because he bought them with the promise of student debt reduction. And now those snot-nosed kids won't even get that bribe, because it violates the US Constitution, which the Democrats already knew when they promised it. (Well Nancy knew, and she even said so, but Biden doesn't even know what his own dick is for).

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

The Republicans didn't lose...the Dems lost. The only reason it was even that close, was due to the bribing of the young people, and those votes were Biden's because he bought them with the promise of student debt reduction. And now those snot-nosed kids won't even get that bribe, because it violates the US Constitution, which the Democrats already knew when they promised it. (Well Nancy knew, and she even said so, but Biden doesn't even know what his own dick is for).

Doomed to fail ( another false promise) such a kick in the teeth to all those previous students who paid back their loans.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

All by yourself kid. 

The MAGA crowd decided to leave rather than eat crow.

Mighty quiet.

Mighty quiet.

Lil' Willie gonna Willie - one day you'll wake up son. The only people that "won" last Tuesday was the globalist. I'd explain but it wouldn't do any good for you and your soldiers. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bull, the Red Wave was supposed to be coast to coast.  That crow, you bird eater. Now it is the house that matters? We all know the Senate controls what happens. 

Let's not pretend that you, all those like you, the conservative media and the polls, expected this Red Wave, that turned out to be a pink trickle, did not materialize.

The Dems won because America is tired of the bullschitt coming from the Repubes. We know the midterm history, where the party in power does poorly. Don't try that schitt on me. I know my politics.

Paper ballots are the preferred method, because it is easy to have multiple verification opportunities. Counting ballots is simple. You do realize most states don't count votes on location, don't you? There is a central location that all ballots are taken to. These are you dumps. From Northeast Georgia, Northwest Georgia. From each polling places in Northeast Georgia. From every precinct in Northwest Georgia.  Southwest Georgia, Southeast Georgia and their polling places. These are your dumps.

Man you are really missing the bus.

13 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Bull, the Red Wave was supposed to be coast to coast.  That crow, you bird eater. Now it is the house that matters? We all know the Senate controls what happens. 

Let's not pretend that you, all those like you, the conservative media and the polls, expected this Red Wave, that turned out to be a pink trickle, did not materialize.

The Dems won because America is tired of the bullschitt coming from the Repubes. We know the midterm history, where the party in power does poorly. Don't try that schitt on me. I know my politics.

Paper ballots are the preferred method, because it is easy to have multiple verification opportunities. Counting ballots is simple. You do realize most states don't count votes on location, don't you? There is a central location that all ballots are taken to. These are you dumps. From Northeast Georgia, Northwest Georgia. From each polling places in Northeast Georgia. From every precinct in Northwest Georgia.  Southwest Georgia, Southeast Georgia and their polling places. These are your dumps.

Man you are really missing the bus.

If 8 million people can vote in Florida and all the results are released in an hour it can happen anywhere with a fraction of the votes.