Credit card debt

FreeBird

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have no issues with it because you are either too poor or too rich to feel the negative effects of left wing policies. That’s how it always is. It always lands on the middle class 

I have no issues because I know what life is about. I know I had bills to pay. I knew what I wanted and needed. I had a plan. I planned to be where I am today. I bust my ass when I was young so that I could sit down at 55. I never intended on working all my life. 

• Like 1

I was in a pinch last Saturday.  I was out of margarita mix.  I scooted to Harris Teeter and picked up a 60 oz bottle that I normally pay around $7.99 for.  They wanted $11.99.  I pulled out my shirt and wiped my fingerprints off the bottle and put it back.  Said a few Baptist words and left.

My point is....you make a choice.  My choice was...there weren't NO FUCKING WAY I was gonna pay $11.99 for a 60 oz bottle of mixer.

Shots anyone?

Rufus>>

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

He’s privileged dude, where the fuxk do I find this Black prillvlide card he got , all this barking about being oppressed and shit for 5 years on here and you low key got money like that not to be sweating with these prices 

must be nice to be willie

Just history lessons. Nothing to see here though. 

It should be nice being you,.........to you.

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@OldTerrapin they are absolutely tripping with these prices 🤣 

7363842C-C551-4D46-8D43-18115B9E1481.jpeg

Jesus... Them quiki mart oobie doobie's are gouging the fuck outta prices..

on another note just paid 88 bucks for a damn 8lbs honey baked ham for Thanksgiving. but get this when my wife ordered it on Oct. 23 the order confirmation said estimated price $66.20.  What the fuck ham now goes at daily market price?  SO I get there to pick it up today and it's $87.97.. what kind of shit is that?

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Jesus... Them quiki mart oobie doobie's are gouging the fuck outta prices..

on another note just paid 88 bucks for a damn 8lbs honey baked ham for Thanksgiving. but get this when my wife ordered it on Oct. 23 the order confirmation said estimated price $66.20.  What the fuck ham now goes at daily market price?  SO I get there to pick it up today and it's $87.97.. what kind of shit is that?

Man, you guys are getting gouged.  No way I would continue to do it. Knowing what the world is like today, you must adapt. I would make it work, no matter how drastic my actions. 

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I did adapt. No turkey this year just ham. 🤠

I'm sorry. Being me, I just look ahead and act. People are afraid to step out on faith. I will pack it up in a minute if it became detrimental to me and mine. 

I know everyone is not financially able to up and move but that is where a plan for the future comes into play. 

I wish more people were not conditioned to the status quo. Not by any fault of their own except accepting what they are told. I can't and don't.