Credit card debt

FreeBird

Just now, FreeBird said:

Congrats 🍾 u got what you voted for 

I am having no issues with this. I accept life happening. I don't cry about every swing in the markets. I don't panic because prices go higher. I buy what I need and what I want, no matter the price.

"If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail."

Not mine but a quote to live by.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I am having no issues with this. I accept life happening. I don't cry about every swing in the markets. I don't panic because prices go higher. I buy what I need and what I want, no matter the price.

Must be nice to be privileged like that

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

After paying 13 bucks for 5 little wings and a hotdog at Dash In yesterday.. I'm like fuck that shit.. I brought my damn lunch to to work today for the first time in a long time... only problem about bringing my lunch in is not eating that shit before lunchtime...I get bored lol

$9.45 for 5 wings of day old mystery meat at 7/11 last night 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

This one’s for ma boi @golfaddict1 

9C1AB5A3-7A62-41B4-B224-B8F185F68FBE.jpeg

Not a surprise… Americans love cc usage to begin with, coupled with a current “worldwide” inflation problem.  

Have you followed UK inflation and economic woes?  it could be worse and likely it will be in the US with more people unemployed as the likely recession takes full effect next year.  

13 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not a surprise… Americans love cc usage to begin with, coupled with a current “worldwide” inflation problem.  

Have you followed UK inflation and economic woes?  it could be worse and likely it will be in the US with more people unemployed as the likely recession takes full effect next year.  

Give us more stimmy checks if we can afford to give other countries stimmy checks I’m confident we can find some money to help the USA citizens get by 

So I am watching the local news (Philadelphia is what we get here) this morning and they are reporting the bus of illegals coming in from Texas (via Venezuela via Mexico)  So like this is some big event for the cameras and you got the people (social workers I assume) greeting them and welcoming them to Philly and basically rolling out the red carpet for them. They got shelters for them and plenty of good food and hot cocoa and coffee. Seems there was a person assigned to each immigrant.  I mean some serious virtue signaling going on.  Then I look in the background and there are some homeless people looking on like.. WTF hey what about us we hungry and cold too. 

The person reporting was saying wow these people had to endure a whatever hour bus ride and it must have been torture for them riding all that way. Oh the horror.. I am like bitch them folks done trekked all the way to Mexico and through Mexico to the border in baron lands. That bus ride was a damn pleasure cruise for them. Probably saw some wonderful sights along the way. The mountains are beautiful this time of year. 

Of course the mayor comes on spouting how inhumane it was to send these people to Philly for political this or that blah blah blah.. looked liked it was pretty damn humane to me.   By the way Mayor look at your streets. You can't even walk a damn block without tripping over a homeless person many of them veterans. What about them?  Where is their comfy cot ,warm blanky and coffee? Oh the humanity!  What a jackass

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Bezos recently donated 12 million smackaroos to Salesianum School (Wilmington,DE) to fund full scholarships to underserved students. It remains to be seen if this will help the football team 🤑

It didn't help the football team, lost to a newer school Appoquinimink in the playoffs. Sallies was a powerhouse for years

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

It didn't help the football team, lost to a newer school Appoquinimink in the playoffs. Sallies was a powerhouse for years

Needs more time.. The kids would only be freshmen..lol  and yeah I am aware of that game as I watched it. Sallies is young this year.  They even started a freshman at QB and they never start freshmen. like ever at any position. But he was a prized recruit from Jersey so I guess they had to start him. Gotta keep poppa happy or he might xfer to SJP or something..lol   They will be tough the next few years. The Appo game was a pretty big upset and it upset the applecart in the playoff seedings as well because Appo won a 3 way tiebreker which gave them the 2 seed as an autoseed for being the district champ.. and Appo isn't that new of a school. since 2008.  They recently opened a new HS in that district 3 years ago. Odessa.. The Odessa DUcks and yes they have the same colors and unis as Oregon. lol The won't draw much from Appo but Middletown High is taking a numbers hit. Middletown dropped from 1778 students to barely over 1300. Odessa doesnt have a sr class yet so that number for MT could drop more... 

There you go.. More about Delaware than you ever wanted to know lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Needs more time.. The kids would only be freshmen..lol  and yeah I am aware of that game as I watched it. Sallies is young this year.  They even started a freshman at QB and they never start freshmen. like ever at any position. But he was a prized recruit from Jersey so I guess they had to start him. Gotta keep poppa happy or he might xfer to SJP or something..lol   They will be tough the next few years. The Appo game was a pretty big upset and it upset the applecart in the playoff seedings as well because Appo won a 3 way tiebreker which gave them the 2 seed as an autoseed for being the district champ.. and Appo isn't that new of a school. since 2008.  They recently opened a new HS in that district 3 years ago. Odessa.. The Odessa DUcks and yes they have the same colors and unis as Oregon. lol The won't draw much from Appo but Middletown High is taking a numbers hit. Middletown dropped from 1778 students to barely over 1300. Odessa doesnt have a sr class yet so that number for MT could drop more... 

There you go.. More about Delaware than you ever wanted to know lol

Love it OT - I attended Sallies as a freshmen and my older brother was a captain on the football team and played blue gold. He was at the game and was giving me updates of the 2nd half collapse. Good to hear they've got a lot in the pipeline coming. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You have no issues with it because you are either too poor or too rich to feel the negative effects of left wing policies. That’s how it always is. It always lands on the middle class 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have no issues with it because you are either too poor or too rich to feel the negative effects of left wing policies. That’s how it always is. It always lands on the middle class 

He’s privileged dude, where the fuxk do I find this Black prillvlide card he got , all this barking about being oppressed and shit for 5 years on here and you low key got money like that not to be sweating with these prices 

must be nice to be willie

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

He’s privileged dude, where the fuxk do I find this Black prillvlide card he got , all this barking about being oppressed and shit for 5 years on here and you low key got money like that not to be sweating with these prices 

must be nice to be willie

Man that cornball makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

ole Carlton Banks Cracker Jack mother fucker!!!!!

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

So I am watching the local news (Philadelphia is what we get here) this morning and they are reporting the bus of illegals coming in from Texas (via Venezuela via Mexico)  So like this is some big event for the cameras and you got the people (social workers I assume) greeting them and welcoming them to Philly and basically rolling out the red carpet for them. They got shelters for them and plenty of good food and hot cocoa and coffee. Seems there was a person assigned to each immigrant.  I mean some serious virtue signaling going on.  Then I look in the background and there are some homeless people looking on like.. WTF hey what about us we hungry and cold too. 

The person reporting was saying wow these people had to endure a whatever hour bus ride and it must have been torture for them riding all that way. Oh the horror.. I am like bitch them folks done trekked all the way to Mexico and through Mexico to the border in baron lands. That bus ride was a damn pleasure cruise for them. Probably saw some wonderful sights along the way. The mountains are beautiful this time of year. 

Of course the mayor comes on spouting how inhumane it was to send these people to Philly for political this or that blah blah blah.. looked liked it was pretty damn humane to me.   By the way Mayor look at your streets. You can't even walk a damn block without tripping over a homeless person many of them veterans. What about them?  Where is their comfy cot ,warm blanky and coffee? Oh the humanity!  What a jackass

There’s a big difference from sitting in your own bubble comfortably being able to virtue signal that you are a good and moral person without having to deal with anything to actually seeing it first hand up close and personal. 

all these left-wing leaders who fake outrage are just mad that they have to deal with the exact things Republican cities and states have to deal with every day. 

they are like “we didn’t sign up for this!! we thought we could just say diversity is our strength and have everyone think we are good people”

• Thanks 1