Remember when so many thought China was doing so well with Covid?

Bormio

My daughter has Covid in DEU.  Likely got it from a business trip to Portugal (perhaps the Petri dish on flight back) last week.  She’s had it a few days as she’s known when tested positive and tested negative yesterday and went to work today.  Vomited in the bathroom and BF picked her up and she’s been in bed.  Early 20’s age.  Daddy not happy.  

What is happening in China is breathtakingly brutal, but so many won’t speak out because they want to do business with China.  Others, who normally might speak out, are too busy denigrating America.  Myself, I find it horrible, but part of me is glad to see the ChiComs exposed for what they are.  But most will simply turn their faces away.

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

My daughter has Covid in DEU.  Likely got it from a business trip to Portugal (perhaps the Petri dish on flight back) last week.  She’s had it a few days as she’s known when tested positive and tested negative yesterday and went to work today.  Vomited in the bathroom and BF picked her up and she’s been in bed.  Early 20’s age.  Daddy not happy.  

Hope your daughter gets well.  Nice to see our resident Quack stay true to form and not give a damn about other people and their health.  Especially as it concerns COVID and people who vote differently.  

Do you understand the point he is trying to make with this thread?  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hope your daughter gets well.  Nice to see our resident Quack stay true to form and not give a damn about other people and their health.  Especially as it concerns COVID and people who vote differently.  

Sportswashing…..Google is your friend…try it 

22 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Definitely Covid? I had the flu last week and kept cominup  negative for Covid 

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Thx WC.  She’s still feeling some dizziness and working from home.  

Re: Sportswashing, had to look up the term, but Qatar and more importantly FIFA for choosing them… it sure fits. 

3 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Definitely Covid? I had the flu last week and kept cominup  negative for Covid 

Unless a false positive, but I found out that a work attendee from another location attended the Portugal trip my daughter was at and tested positive and remained positive until a few days ago.  
She experienced some breathing problems the first day or two, but I suppose that could be effects of some other illness, but I doubt it.