Let's examine the crime issue again, Red vs. Blue

Wildcat Will

Just now, concha said:

So now your schtick to avoid answering relevant (and uncomfortable) questions is this?

🤣

I think the question of your honesty trumps everything else if you wish to continue a conversation. Would you continue attempting to have an honest discussion with someone who lies about the very thing you're discussing? Answer that please. How is that an unfair question or expectation? 

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Does Nancy have authority to call NG?  Yes or No?  

Can't make it any plainer than that.   

Your attempts to dismiss Jan 6 do not go unnoticed.  Ignoring what Trump didn't do (sat oi=n his ass and enjoyed the show for hours) and instead try and place blame on Pelosi, who did ask for help but had no authority to do so, is classic Concha bs.  

I never claimed she had the had the authority to order them, Dumbass.

The help was offered to her by those who could.

And your dropping of the added police assistance is glaring and noted.

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

I think the question of your honesty trumps everything else if you wish to continue a conversation. Would you continue attempting to have an honest discussion with someone who lies about the very thing you're discussing? Answer that please. How is that an unfair question or expectation? 

I did not lie. I had either forgotten the source reference or missed it.  Take a look at the bottom of the chart where sourcing is traditionally provided. See what ThirdWay omitted?

Image Alt Text

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I never claimed she had the had the authority to order them, Dumbass.

The help was offered to her by those who could.

And your dropping of the added police assistance is glaring and noted.

Yes you pretty much did exactly that.  👇

"Nancy had the opportunity to let lots of police and NG protect and serve. She chose not to."

The opportunity to 'let' lots of police and NG protect and serve.  Sounds like she is in charge and has control if she can 'let' police help.  She cannot 'let' police/NG help or prevent police/NG from helping.  She did ask for help btw.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I did not lie. I had either forgotten the source reference or missed it.  Take a look at the bottom of the chart where sourcing is traditionally provided. See what ThirdWay omitted?

Image Alt Text

I didn't see what ThirdWay omitted, because it's literally the first thing you see at the top of the report. 

But just like it's Nancy's fault that Republicans rioted and attacked police, it's ThirdWay's fault you can't read. So you weren't lying, you're just retarded. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.e4af67049fc52f90665d0132a9266b67.png

Just now, World Citizen said:

Yes you pretty much did exactly that.  👇

"Nancy had the opportunity to let lots of police and NG protect and serve. She chose not to."

The opportunity to 'let' lots of police and NG protect and serve.  Sounds like she is in charge and has control if she can 'let' police help.  She cannot 'let' police/NG help or prevent police/NG from helping.  She did ask for help btw.  

I absolutely did not.

She had had NG assistance offered. Is that not an opportunity?

You're wrong here and you know it.

Keep dancing.

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I didn't see what ThirdWay omitted, because it's literally the first thing you see at the top of the report. 

But just like it's Nancy's fault that Republicans rioted and attacked police, it's ThirdWay's fault you can't read. So you weren't lying, you're just retarded. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.e4af67049fc52f90665d0132a9266b67.png

WTF is your nice little drawing supposed to prove?

ThirdWay didn't bother to put CDC as a source at the bottom of their table. That's where most folks look when trying to answer a sourcing question about a data table, no? It's part of crediting the source.

Not seeing CDC on your pretty drawing.

Not seeing it mentioned in the Excel file your pretty drawing is pointing to.

giphy.gif

Let me get this straight.

So they provide a list of "red" states.

That list is dominated by states that have very high percentages of black Americans in their populations.

Black America:

• Votes Democrat to the tune of about 9 in 10.
  • Is thus more likely to live under Dem rule (policing, schools...).
  • Is far more dependent on the federal welfare state than the population at large.
  • Has far higher violent crime/homicide rates than the population at large.

Look up any homicide data you can find on these states and you will find that the statistics are driven by AA violence. Is it due to their color? I don't believe that. Do you?  Maybe due to history and then being ravaged by the effects of liberal rule and policies for the last 60 years?  How does the red state governor compete with the federal welfare state that now touches on the African-American community at about 5x the rate of whites? How does he affect local crime rates when crime is overwhelmingly handled at the LOCAL level?

2 hours ago, concha said:

giphy.gif

Let me get this straight.

So they provide a list of "red" states.

That list is dominated by states that have very high percentages of black Americans in their populations.

Black America:

• Votes Democrat to the tune of about 9 in 10.
  • Is thus more likely to live under Dem rule (policing, schools...).
  • Is far more dependent on the federal welfare state than the population at large.
  • Has far higher violent crime/homicide rates than the population at large.

Look up any homicide data you can find on these states and you will find that the statistics are driven by AA violence. Is it due to their color? I don't believe that. Do you?  Maybe due to history and then being ravaged by the effects of liberal rule and policies for the last 60 years?  How does the red state governor compete with the federal welfare state that now touches on the African-American community at about 5x the rate of whites? How does he affect local crime rates when crime is overwhelmingly handled at the LOCAL level?

giphy.gif