The trans-experiment has failed

Nolebull813

When are people gonna learn that trying to morph and mutate yourself into the opposite gender has devastating consequences? Check these stats out for strokes and heart attacks for people trying to mutate. It’s a damn shame. And people with this gender delusion are 10 times likely to kill themselves. 

And these devil parents are cheering it on. Imagine you are so blinded by an extremist ideology that you would cheer on and increase your child’s risk of suicide by 10 times? What kind of sicko would do such a thing? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-people-taking-hormone-drugs-160841817.html

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When are people gonna learn that trying to morph and mutate yourself into the opposite gender has devastating consequences? Check these stats out for strokes and heart attacks for people trying to mutate. It’s a damn shame. And people with this gender delusion are 10 times likely to kill themselves. 

And these devil parents are cheering it on. Imagine you are so blinded by an extremist ideology that you would cheer on and increase your child’s risk of suicide by 10 times? What kind of sicko would do such a thing? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-people-taking-hormone-drugs-160841817.html

So scary.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

be brave then...

...and go cut yer balls off.

Scissors-cutting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

adults are allowed,

or do you not qualify...

I'm just not afraid of losing my manhood. All, I say again, all the men I associate with, have no worries of this subject. You see, we are all mature and sensible. We accept things for what they are and do not fear that which does not pose a harm to us or our loved ones.

Are you melting yet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I'm just not afraid of losing my manhood. All, I say again, all the men I associate with, have no worries of this subject. You see, we are all mature and sensible. We accept things for what they are and do not fear that which does not pose a harm to us or our loved ones.

Are you melting yet?

I notice you said "men" a whole lot there...

only a fool would not understand, 

that I just told you, that "if you were" a man...

feel free to cut yours off 👌

PS: You must be a boy...

...a fool boy at that.

💩

BTW: again, there is tolerance, acceptance, and respect...

...all different, all given not demanded, and all earned...yet only one required for a diverse society.

3 hours ago, Troll said:

I notice you said "men" a whole lot there...

only a fool would not understand, 

that I just told you, that "if you were" a man...

feel free to cut yours off 👌

PS: You must be a boy...

...a fool boy at that.

💩

BTW: again, there is tolerance, acceptance, and respect...

...all different, all given not demanded, and all earned...yet only one required for a diverse society.

Lacking mental freedom as you are, I expect you to feel as the rest of the melting flakes over a problem that does not exist anymore now than it has in recent memory.

Understanding is placed unilaterally. Assigned by self to self only in reality. Each individual accepting it in kind in mind. According to a lived or learned experience, understanding is clearly understood.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lacking mental freedom as you are, I expect you to feel as the rest of the melting flakes over a problem that does not exist anymore now than it has in recent memory.

Understanding is placed unilaterally. Assigned by self to self only in reality. Each individual accepting it in kind in mind. According to a lived or learned experience, understanding is clearly understood.

Fool if you are going to serve word salad,

at least put some dressing on it.

your tripe

is as bland as it gets...

💩

PS: YARN | That boy sure is a running fool. | Forrest Gump (1994) | Video clips  by quotes | 278ad1d9 | 紗

On 2/24/2023 at 11:07 PM, Nolebull813 said:

(1) When are people gonna learn.......

OH, SO BEING TRANSGENDER IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR ? 

(2) And these DEVIL PARENTS are cheering it on. 
    OH, SO NOW YOU'RE AN EVANGELIST CHRISTIAN. OR MORE APPROPRIATE "AMERICA'S TALIBAN."

(2) + (1) =  INTOLERANT DUMB$HIT