Venice vs Camden Co

954gator

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Does not matter who's point of view the filming was. My point of view is what is used to make my assessment. I also have their spring game as a baseline for improvement. They have 3 games coming up vs. lower class competition. Lets see how they do. Fitzgerald will test them. Glynn will do the same and then they have Brunswick. 

Oakleaf?

39-34 since 10"

You do know in that spring game we had been running a new offense and defense for a total of 2 weeks? I promise we have improved since that point. We have a long way to go but improvement is there every week.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Does not matter who's point of view the filming was. My point of view is what is used to make my assessment. I also have their spring game as a baseline for improvement. They have 3 games coming up vs. lower class competition. Lets see how they do. Fitzgerald will test them. Glynn will do the same and then they have Brunswick. 

Oakleaf?

39-34 since 10"

You mean Choke-Leaf!!!  

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I heard Camden has 3 brothers who transferred in from Jax Raines this year. 

I know there are two brothers   Jakaree and Jaquez Gadsen. Jakaree is one hell of a football player but he missed last weeks game. Tere may be a third brother not sure about that,

28 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes I do. 

And it still needs work. They should handle themselves against they upcoming schedule. I don't think they will win all three but they may beat Brunswick. I really, really hope they don't lose to Fitzgerald. 

Trust me we are are all aware that we have a ton of improving to do. But coming from someone who sat and watch us play Venice both years there is a definite improvement in this years team.

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Out of respect for not having to travel far, hopefully IMG will use their bench and have some vanilla play calling once the game is in command.  If not it could look like '16 vs STA.  

Which begs the eternal question: Why don't the best two teams in Florida play each other? Would STA have the stones to play IMG in a post-season bowl? They played SJB, a team near the equal of IMG.G-d knows they aren't going to get any competition from the BCA or the 7A playoffs.