THE don Gonna BE Arrested...

RedZone

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re not very good at this. Show me the law he broke exactly. 

I'm not a lawyer champ...but anyone with common sense knows you can't call and beg an election official and ask him to "get you votes" you didn't have....that's not how it works in America!...🙄

did you hear his "perfect" call champ??

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re not very good at this. Show me the law he broke exactly. 

It is a federal felony to knowingly attempt “to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process” through “the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

It is a federal felony to knowingly attempt “to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process” through “the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held

Haha…you boys are stretching again. This call was over 2 years ago and now that Trump announces he’s running and the front runner this comes to the table. Anyone with 1/2 a legal mind knows this is absolutely nothing and is going nowhere. 
Think you boys will be 0-132 when this runs its course. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not a lawyer champ...but anyone with common sense knows you can't call and beg an election official and ask him to "get you votes" you didn't have....that's not how it works in America!...🙄

did you hear his "perfect" call champ??

So you got nothing, we all knew this but I appreciate you admitting you know absolutely nothing of what you’re talking about. 

21 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Haha…you boys are stretching again. This call was over 2 years ago and now that Trump announces he’s running and the front runner this comes to the table. Anyone with 1/2 a legal mind knows this is absolutely nothing and is going nowhere. 

"In Trump We Trust"...LOL..sad way to go through life....🙄

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

I would believe anyone with 1/2 a legal mind would see how repulsive Donald Trump is viewed globally and how he is unfit for office . . . 

But to each their own. 

America can do as it pleases 😌

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I would believe anyone with 1/2 a legal mind would see how repulsive Donald Trump is viewed globally and how he is unfit for office . . . 

But to each their own. 

America can do as it pleases 😌

Well there you go- astute analysis. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Which is exactly what Republicans are contending the Dems did.

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Which is not what he was asking. Our claims were not about votes for Trump, but about fraudulent votes for Biden that all appeared in multiple states at exactly the same time. It's the fraudulent votes Trump wanted found. You know...these votes:

Georgia-election-vote-spike.png

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

DP calling me sad, the dude has 132 pages of TDS with Zip to show for it. It’s ok everyone has to have a hobby even if you’ve got nothing to show for your effort. 

the dude has a clue what he's talking about....and you??...LOL..are a lost puppy trying to make points that aren't there...but keep trying....🤡

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Which is not what he was asking. Our claims were not about votes for Trump, but about fraudulent votes for Biden that all appeared in multiple states at exactly the same time. It's the fraudulent votes Trump wanted found. You know...these votes:

you need to share this important info. with Rudy and Sidney Powell.....so they can "stop the steal"....🙄

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Warrior said:

Even when given a clue.........you are clueless.

8 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No Dem called any state requesting they" find votes".

• Haha 1

Andrew Cuomo Rips Probes Into Trump as Feeding ‘Cancer in Our Body Politic’

Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, criticized investigations into former President Donald Trump, calling them politically motivated and a “cancer in our body politic.”

...Cuomo said that he doesn’t understand why Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is “putting such an emphasis” on the case against Trump, which he argued will stoke division and be viewed as a political hack job by an increasingly jaded populace.

“You have a cynical public, they don’t believe anyone. And when you start to see these prosecutors bringing political cases, it just affirms everybody’s cynicism,” Cuomo said.

“I don’t believe any of this. I don’t believe a Democratic prosecutor just happens to be attacking a Republican,” he continued.

“I think it’s all politics,” Cuomo added. “It feeds the cynicism and that’s the cancer in our body politic right now.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/andrew-cuomo-rips-probes-into-trump-as-feeding-cancer-in-our-body-politic_5149560.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2023-03-26&src_cmp=mb-2023-03-26&utm_medium=email&est=GAqlf%2FARAAk6ACIuOqr9Y0nFsOQ0z9sllocw21qOet6Ffn%2BMxF9B0smB8kwehQ%3D%3D

• Thanks 1