ELCA GA 55, Knoxville Catholic TN 10 - Final

ECHS05

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I really don't care what you think about me 

You are stupid. And you do care so much. So much that you wake up on your Sunday and find my old quotes to talk about. You missed me since Friday. You're obsessed with me.

It wouldn't surprise me if you had a crush on me , talking about the AJC days like a pathetic ex. I'm just not interested in you that way Fred

5 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

It's coming. Maybe not ECLA, but one of the privates is going to. That will expedite the attempt to have parts of the state removed from  DOJ supervision.  Metro-Atl, when statewide  open enrollment  gets the go ahead will, field 2 or 3 super elite teams every year. That will be lucky to have an 8 game schedule. 

Welcome back man. Always great to have quality posters from good areas 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

It's coming. Maybe not ECLA, but one of the privates is going to. That will expedite the attempt to have parts of the state removed from  DOJ supervision.  Metro-Atl, when statewide  open enrollment  gets the go ahead will, field 2 or 3 super elite teams every year. That will be lucky to have an 8 game schedule. 

Calling it now. 

GAC 

Woodward Academy 

Marist 

And Benedictine down south... 

Benedictine is already getting transfers from Surrounding counties... 

• Like 1

Marist is a team that no one really pays attention too... 

But I fully expect them to at some point start getting talent from Dekalb, and Northern Atlanta... 

1 of the key effects that needed to be in place has already happened. 

John Ford has left Roswell now we just wait for Ron Gartrell to retire and either Tucker will get a massive influx or Marist and GAC will jump in... 

I know it sounds Crazy but thats my prediction. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Calling it now. 

GAC 

Woodward Academy 

Marist 

And Benedictine down south... 

Benedictine is already getting transfers from Surrounding counties... 

Woodward and Benny have lets say more supportive administrations than Marist.  Marist has never made an attempt to go big time. Though they certainly have the resources. GAC I can't say. I don't know anyone involved with the school. But they seem ambitious.

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Woodward and Benny have lets say more supportive administrations than Marist.  Marist has never made an attempt to go big time. Though they certainly have the resources. GAC I can't say. I don't know anyone involved with the school. But they seem ambitious.

Honestly I could See GAC benefitting more from my Above theory than Marist. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

My God, you are so childish. 

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Fred is your neighborhood Grayson Fan. 

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I got on because I was not on earlier and wanted to read what EVERYONE was saying.

I told you, you are not special. 

The board should know where you did not fit in. 

LOLOL that makes three times now you've responded to the same post. Five minutes passing by with each new post as frustration sits in. You hate that I didn't respond. Look at how impulsive and pathetic you are in front of everyone. You wanna talk to me so bad. You demand that I respond as you quote and quote and quote hoping I'll come back to you. Praying. Not good Fred.