Did anybody else see the top five Tejas matchup last weekend?

ORabidOne

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet SJR spanked DFB. Things that make you say hmmm

I HATE to feed da beast heah BUT! In 2015, during the Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP season! They gave up ONE touchdown on a punt return in FIFTEEN games! THAT being to that damn WHITE BOY from MILL CREEK!(seventy five yards UNTOUCHED)

And if I'm not mistaken! The fastest player on the VERY QUICK Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers football team in 2017, is ALSO a WHITE baseibol player, turned pigskin aficionado! So THERE! So much for racial stereotype!

18 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

And Marist ain't winning no time soon either

I KNOW, I KNOW! Cause Coach Chadwick don't recruit the shit outta the universe, like the parochial schools in Jersey, FLAAAAWDA, and Cali do? And MARIST HAS BLACK playas at the skill positions! They just don't have the best team money can buy, like the aforementioned do!

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They where good last year and the demographic didnt change. 

This may just be a down year for em. 

As for Demographics 

Lake Travis HS is 89%White... 

7% Hispanic

1% Asian 

1% Native American 

1% African American

They are ranked in the TOP FIVE of the ENTIRE frickin state of Tejas! Don't sound as though they are down to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

While I have your statisticalatory expertise heah! Could you kindly run da numbers on Tucker? I've been watching them for decades! And until this season, when they have about five white boys on their roster! They've had ONE TOTAL in the past!

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The closest Good team we have to Lake Travis  is... South Forsyth. 

We have reverses of Lake Travis... 

Tucker-Mostly Black 

Mceachern-Mostly Black  

Colquitt County-Believe it or not... 

But you cant relate Success to color... 

Like I said LT has had past success... 

So maybe this year is just bad for em... 

Say WHAAAAT? Colquitt Co. High School is 65% WHITE, and 20% BLACK! And the breakdown on the roster is probably in the neighborhood of 74%-25% black/white, with a sprinkling of Hispanics, which comprise about 15% of the enrollment! Colquitt has one white starter on D, and five or six on O! With 74% of the roster being black, it further confirms how truly GREAT Coach ProPst is, at being able to compete against the creme of the country! With mostly black players who see the field! Colquitt essentially plays with a AAAA enrollment, athletically!

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I KNOW, I KNOW! Cause Coach Chadwick don't recruit the shit outta the universe, like the parochial schools in Jersey and Cali do? And MARIST HAS BLACK playas at the skill positions! They just don't have the best team money can buy, like the aforementioned do!

They not winning state until Joey King leaves Cartersville. 

Spare me the BS you just seem to be jealous about everything about Tx and LT. LT got Steele next and they got a few white boys.. I don't even know what state you are from and don't care but I can tell you must be from some state that can not compete with TX....maybe forward this video up to the 30 min mark for the state of the game in about a 20-30 mph wind. and see....

17 hours ago, rockinl said:

Over the past 20+ years, the majority of  big school Champs in Texas have been suburban schools... i.e, majority white. Some suggest suburban kids, i. e. Katy, Allen, SLC, Lake Travis, etc...   are generally speaking, more coachable, better disciplined, and don't have the lack of a decent home life. You can draw your own conclusions. 

And THEN, you have the greatest high school football coach in America, RUSH PROpST! Who garners most of his talent from an enrollment of 300, mostly lower income, one parent family black kids! And turns them into a NATIONAL POWER!

2 hours ago, State Champ said:

Spare me the BS you just seem to be jealous about everything about Tx and LT. LT got Steele next and they got a few white boys.. I don't even know what state you are from and don't care but I can tell you must be from some state that can not compete with TX....maybe forward this video up to the 30 min mark for the state of the game in about a 20-30 mph wind. and see....

I GUESS you are responding to lil ole ME, El Rabido? As for jealousy, NOT so much! I am from the state who has bitch slapped every major college in your state, except Houston which we tied 10-10 in the Stone Age! I am also from the state that has garnered ELEVEN prep National Championships, nine college National Championships, and four Heisman Trophy winners!

And my school is the Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers! 2015 National Champions, edging out some stumper Jumper from Tejas, the Katy Tigres!

Jist fer shits and giggles though! Why don't google 2015 Colquitt county vs national ranked Mill Creek to see why we ain't scared of ANYBODY? They were giving up six points a game, when we scored 52 in the big school semis!

On 9/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, Horsefly said:

It's  hard to assess as the Houston area schools have not started yet.  But in no order I'd go:

allen

katy

sachse

judson

manvel

Do we even know when Katy and Manvel will be playing again?  I know much of Katy was flooded.

I know some players in area have already transferred schools - For example kid from Dickinson who is committed to TT has apparently gone to Tyler Lee.  Wondering now how many others have done the same?

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Do we even know when Katy and Manvel will be playing again?  I know much of Katy was flooded.

I know some players in area have already transferred schools - For example kid from Dickinson who is committed to TT has apparently gone to Tyler Lee.  Wondering now how many others have done the same?

Well, this week katy and manvel are scrimmaging each other so that's another week without playing a game.  I would not be surprised if they don't play games until week 4 or so.  UIL policy is they will be lenient on displaced kids transferring.